It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NORTH KOREA Unveils New Missile.. plus 10 Atomic Bombs!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

USA is gonna have bish fit over this one!

www.firstpost.com... 929-1.html

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Your link is not linking to a story..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

try This one
:::going to read:::

::actually watches::

edit on 18-4-2012 by Forevever because: added video

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This looks like another blue screen MSM fake report for some reason. In fact the foreground and the background don't look the same. As if they are layers. I believe the Army marching shots are old footage and the reporter is safe in some studio somewhere.

Why would they let FOX in NK for any reason? They would use an outlet that reached the World with at least a little credibility.

Why would they let a negative sarcasm laden report out of NK?

Something doesn't smell right and I think it's US Propaganda gearing up.

Peace

ETA: Just showed the vid to my wife who was born and raised in SK. She says that the military march is looking like old footage. She has seen this type of reporting many times before and also confirms what I said. The reporter and the footage are not really in the same shot and she also says that the US TV station in SK (AFKN) has done this many times before in cooperation with SK forces sometimes.

She is shocked to say the least. She can't place it but for me she doesn't have to because I only asked her if this looked familiar.

edit on 18-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

The link is to a Video that starts with "Now a new developing story..."

is ATS embed limitations breaking the link pasted?

Now a new Developing Story..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Considering the whole missile test failure events, are they letting western media companies in to film their military marches? Considering the timing, it's just seem rather odd. I thought filming inside North Korea was highly monitored in the past (ie officals, told you what to film and not film)? Wouldn't a time of sanction, with the world being pissed off at you, probably include banning of outside media?

Does this seem fishy to anyone else?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Something doesn't smell right and I think it's US Propaganda gearing up.

edit on 18-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Beat me too it, but I agree

Starred.
edit on 18-4-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

the problem is you're getting cut off after a number - try typing the url code thingy or when you post, click LINK above and insert that way - it will ask you the name of the link, then the url

As for the story... not sure what to say or think. NK bugs me out, but its clearly a parade... could be just a float eh? I gotta watch it again, honestly - it is Fox news though.. I gotta think its being overhyped for now, until NK fires one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This looks like another blue screen MSM fake report for some reason. In fact the fore goround and the back ground don't look the same.

Watched it again and I agree, it looks fake. WTF is up with that....
somehow I'm still not hearing what the reporters actually said though.... its like I'm selectively deaf to Fox news.... its almost creeping me out....

Based on your comment, and me being able to see what you mean, I'm more worried about what the U.S. is up to now. Are they trying to pre-justify something they're planning?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's real (the missile, not sure about the A-Bombs), I seen the same thing on BBC News. NK has been letting quite a lot of reporters in lately.
edit on 18/4/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Considering the whole missile test failure events, are they letting western media companies in to film their military marches? Considering the timing, it's just seem rather odd. I thought filming inside North Korea was highly monitored in the past (ie officals, told you what to film and not film)? Wouldn't a time of sanction, with the world being pissed off at you, probably include banning of outside media?

Does this seem fishy to anyone else?

Yes, it does to me... I can't quite put my finger on it, but it certainly comes across as suspicious to me.

I don't know...

It's just hard to tell what is real and what is not with North Korea...They like to talk big and then they also have a habit of failing pretty big too....

I guess I will have to wait and see what happens now.
edit on 18-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

1st vid is Fox news

2nd is Msnb

yeah those 2 are US MSM

here's Reuters and RT saying about the same thing:

so all 4 networks are discussing NK's alleged plans to test nuke and/or atomic missile(s) next

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

sorry but thats dated 4/8? the failed test was on what again? 4/12? I think they might be talking about that one - yeah even at the end she says its on like 4/11 through 4/16

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
sorry what?

actually they're talking about already having plans ahead of the lauch.

u dont actually think NK would launch a space rocket and then make nuclear plans only after that date passes?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

The link is to a Video that starts with "Now a new developing story..."

is ATS embed limitations breaking the link pasted?

Now a new Developing Story..

This uploader's username seems questionable. dated the 15th
video

edit on (4/18/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'm sorry to contradict - trying to be polite because I know your intent was to help, but I don't think they're related.

I watched both of those - both appear to be discussing the failed launch and they were both posted before the failed launch

prior to the launch all the MSM's were saying "between the 11th and 16th" - so are these - I'm not saying they're not current but they're at least 10 days old - now we're talking about a new missile and 10 atom bombs.

I googled too while I was away - some definitely interesting reads on NK right now in the news section - and I'm happy to be wrong if I am

edit on 18-4-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The Washington Times confirming NK plans atomic bomb test:

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The 2 OP videos are the latest available videos, news reported *after* the space rocket launch

and both those new videos mention possible "atomic" trials planned by NK

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

my first thought was also that it was unlikely that this FOX reporter was actually at the parade.

at 0:43 it looks like a lot of pixalization around the reporter...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
whats scary besides the grandiose of the military parade was the "long range intercontinental ballistic missile"

and @ 1:48 where the reporter says as much as 10 atomic bombs, indeed.

plus...

North Korea vows retaliation over rocket

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join