It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to film a UFO without fail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
First off, this isn't a joke. You might think it is but I assure you, I'm completely serious.

Many people would love to be able to video tape a UFO and to show it off to other people to show what they witnessed. Talk about a story to tell around the water cooler!

And it's a lot easier to accomplish than you think.

What do you look for when shooting a UFO? You look for a object in the sky and you have to try and identify it.

Seems pretty simple, but many objects in the air can be identified, if not by you, by someone whose is knowledgeable enough to do it.

So what you want to do to create a situation where you can film a UFO without fail. Note the important word in the last sentence is "create". That's right, you can create a situation that allows you to film a UFO.

I'm not going to say that this is the only way to film a UFO but this is just an idea to start with to show how it is possible.

First, you need a few people to help you out, and they can't be just anyone. Ideally, you want no one around to be able to later identify what was flying in your video, so you need to find someone that doesn't have long to live. You really don't need to even worry about whether they have a short time, because everyone has got to die sometime, but you don't want to wait around forever to release your video, and that's the point: You don't want anyone around that could positively ID your UFO. You also don't want to tell the people the reason why they are going out to buy these objects.

Have these people, or person, go out and buy some random objects. They must be small things: Something that can fit in paper bags, and can be incinerated, and can fly through the air without much resistance. Next, each person must take their items and put them in paper bags, so that they can't be seen, and you can't tell one from the other.

After you reimburse the participants, they are done, but you will still need a person to help, but not those that bought the items, and for an expedited video release, they too should be terminally ill.

You simply cannot have someone identify your UFO, otherwise, it's not a UFO.

You're going to need to get a remote controlled catapult, and travel to a place where there is an active volcano. This is where you will be filming. You're going to want to set up some cameras around the rim of the volcano, on the side that faces the sun.(Hopefully, you chose a sunny day to travel on!). Put the bags with the purchased items in them in front of them, and ask them to choose one. After they choose one, put the other bags away. They are going to put the item in the makeshift remote controlled catapult, but before they do, they must put on a blindfold. After they get it in, use the remote to activate the catapult. Stand in a position where you you can tell if the object didn't make it in the volcano. You want to be sure the item goes in, so you know it was destroyed.

Check your video, make sure you captured it, and to make sure that you can't ID what it was. If you can't then you can take the other items and toss them into the volcano, with bags still on. Now all the objects should be gone and not seen by you.

Next, you need to wait for the people that participate to pass on, because they are the only one's left that could possibly ID your object, and when they do, you have your UFO on video!

Show it and parade it.

And hopefully by now, you understand a level of absurdity behind UFOs.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Haha, but that can be identified as fake, so I call shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by boncho

Most likely...

But it will still get you 100 stars and flags before it finds itself in the hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by boncho

Most likely...

But it will still get you 100 stars and flags before it finds itself in the hoax bin.

A lot of people consider a flying object that can't be positively ID'ed a UFO, so my plan should create an outcome that satisfies their senses.

Why would they consider it not?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

You have a point. But since you made this little "how to" thread it will now be a reference to identify them. No longer ufos...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by satron

You have a point. But since you made this little "how to" thread it will now be a reference to identify them. No longer ufos...

Oh yeah, and how could you identify them if no one, even the person filming, knows what it is?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Because you described the process, now contributing things can help identify it. We may not know the exact materials being used, which is why we would refer to it as a satron glider.

"Hey did you see that huge ass UFO?"

"Yeah totally did..."

"So you think it's like aliens coming to suck out our brains and impregnate our women?"

"Nah, kinda looks like a satron glider, I mean, look at that stupid volcano right there. Right out of Dr. Evil..."

"Yeah, you're right. let's get some Taco Bell."

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

reply to post by satron

Because you described the process, now contributing things can help identify it. We may not know the exact materials being used, which is why we would refer to it as a satron glider.

"Hey did you see that huge ass UFO?"

"Yeah totally did..."

"So you think it's like aliens coming to suck out our brains and impregnate our women?"

"Nah, kinda looks like a satron glider, I mean, look at that stupid volcano right there. Right out of Dr. Evil..."

"Yeah, you're right. let's get some Taco Bell."

And how would you be able to tell the different between that and other UFO videos?
edit on 18-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I thought you were going to give real advice. It doesnt matter what someone labels something in your picture. It makes no difference what others think. If you take a picture of a UFO, and you know its a UFO, because it Greeted you and appeared from no where and then slowly flew overhead, while you experienced a connection, then vanished, and someone thinks that is a bird, or a weather balloon.

THEY ARE WRONG!!!!

That is the whole fallacy. In a picture its not what, with the wildest stretch of your imagination, you could try to insist something is, because if you take a blurry shot, with poor equipment (which most of us have) of a true UFO craft, covered with plasma type energy/lights, its really not going to look like much. Usually it will look like an ORB. Red, Green, Orange, White or Strobing different colors. Daytime of anything other than a cloud ship unless you are using Infared, or unless you are using a special technique of catching just at the sun's edge, within the GLOW, where there is more Ultra Violet Range, and I don't even know if what you can see in that range, that disappears as soon as it leaves that glow, can be photographed.

But, when people claim something IS something else, first of all, the whole episode depends highly upon what may or may not have been experienced by the person at the time. That is the #1 thing that determines anything else.

Secondly, then its going down a list of possibilities and probabilities. And like real life, the so called most logical top 3, doesnt always turn out to be the case, for in real life, long shots happen often enough.

So, all you have are possibilities and probabilities. And that what I see all the time on these threads, just opinions stated as factoids, when they're not, to try and control the mindsets of people, IMO. Often by very smooth operators.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A quick second point.

A tripod is best used if you are setting up a surveillance system, with a tracking device and infared.

Otherwise don't use one. You are not as flexible with them, and the wobble is irrelevant. Hold your arms out straight and lock for steadiness if needed.

There was a really good article I was looking for but it may be gone that was by a Ufologist, Ufo Hunter, and basically anyone who sticks with it, will have sitings, possibly if they want, some degree of videos too, of ORBs, and weird things.

Considering that they often are, Their Own World, with them, or Doorways to their world, its no wonder.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Modded JVC security camera test footage. (For UFO spotting.)

Huge UFO

We need to start family project to make more money because I really really want to mod some things, also to build our own telescope, and some free energy devices, but never get the extra money.

These are all modded camcorders.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I thought you were going to give real advice. It doesnt matter what someone labels something in your picture. It makes no difference what others think. If you take a picture of a UFO, and you know its a UFO, because it Greeted you and appeared from no where and then slowly flew overhead, while you experienced a connection, then vanished, and someone thinks that is a bird, or a weather balloon.

THEY ARE WRONG!!!!

They are wrong as long as it can't be identified. And they would be silly to say that a UFO taped with my procedure isn't one unless they have the know-how to determine what it is, then I'll give them credit for it. Also, I'll take in consideration the steps they took to debunk it and come up with a new procedure.

That is the whole fallacy. In a picture its not what, with the wildest stretch of your imagination, you could try to insist something is, because if you take a blurry shot, with poor equipment (which most of us have) of a true UFO craft, covered with plasma type energy/lights, its really not going to look like much.

That's a good point. Taking a video or picture of a flying object with a low quality camera is a lot simpler than my plan.

Usually it will look like an ORB. Red, Green, Orange, White or Strobing different colors. Daytime of anything other than a cloud ship unless you are using Infared, or unless you are using a special technique of catching just at the sun's edge, within the GLOW, where there is more Ultra Violet Range, and I don't even know if what you can see in that range, that disappears as soon as it leaves that glow, can be photographed.

Sounds like it's not a way to film a UFO without fail.

But, when people claim something IS something else, first of all, the whole episode depends highly upon what may or may not have been experienced by the person at the time. That is the #1 thing that determines anything else.

If it can't be identified, whose to tell them it isn't?

Secondly, then its going down a list of possibilities and probabilities. And like real life, the so called most logical top 3, doesnt always turn out to be the case, for in real life, long shots happen often enough.

So, all you have are possibilities and probabilities. And that what I see all the time on these threads, just opinions stated as factoids, when they're not, to try and control the mindsets of people, IMO. Often by very smooth operators.

Opinions don't necessarily identify an object. You can have people saying it's a dozen things. If there is no definitive identification, then it's a UFO.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
A quick second point.

A tripod is best used if you are setting up a surveillance system, with a tracking device and infared.

Otherwise don't use one. You are not as flexible with them, and the wobble is irrelevant. Hold your arms out straight and lock for steadiness if needed.

There was a really good article I was looking for but it may be gone that was by a Ufologist, Ufo Hunter, and basically anyone who sticks with it, will have sitings, possibly if they want, some degree of videos too, of ORBs, and weird things.

Considering that they often are, Their Own World, with them, or Doorways to their world, its no wonder.

This sounds like an interesting way to try and capture a UFO on video, but I'm not sure that it is a fool-proof way to generate one every time you record.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Please see that Human_Alien sees this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

LOL He inspired this thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What good are stars and flags? It's not like you can buy candy with them. And if somebody's goal is to fool gullible people, that's not really a tremendously difficult thing to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

What good are stars and flags? It's not like you can buy candy with them.

Maybe some people's salary is determined by them.

And if somebody's goal is to fool gullible people, that's not really a tremendously difficult thing to do.

I'm trying to reverse that. It's been an uphill battle.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Satron, you have a very dry sense of humor which I am beginning to enjoy

Satiracle writing is hard to do, but you've done it well.

J

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If I were wealthy... and had NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING else to do... I would totally do this for kicks! Good post!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join