It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Jesus forgive my SIN 2000 yrs ago +-

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
What is the nuts and bolts of it, I know he died for my sin but how does that restore me back to GOD? Why did he have to die for our sin and why by doing so my sin is forgiven?
edit on 17-4-2012 by mikeprodigy because: correction

This may not specifically apply to you, dependent on your belief system, but it does apply to every organized church Christian.

The deal was the first Christians went beyond what could be called truth, or sinning, in the days of Jesus and pegged him as a King and tried to make him out as god. Those beliefs got him nailed to a tree for offense against the state, Roman punishment for Zealots.

The Disciples, early Christians, screwed up the issues of the healing of Jesus using the special knowledge of the Therapute/Essene. Jesus used these methods to heal people here and there.

Thus, this matter only became worse in times past the Jesus nailed to a tree event, to the point of using faked up stories and faith they now have embellished Jesus is god. Constantine made things worse with cherry piking stories, which kicked off a faked up belief system.

All that happens to be untrue, or major sins of the church, and there are those today that took off with the wrongs of Jesus times to distort the truth of Jesus message and efforts to correct the many problems of religion back then.

So, what this Jesus forgives you of your sins today means is that he apparently understood this screw up would take on a life of its own to the present day, which is all about misleading the masses, but he forgives this.

The same mistakes that got Jesus nailed to a tree are alive today in the faked up sins, or lies being promoted, of the Christian Church. imho

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
What is the nuts and bolts of it, I know he died for my sin but how does that restore me back to GOD? Why did he have to die for our sin and why by doing so my sin is forgiven?
edit on 17-4-2012 by mikeprodigy because: correction

Time is a creation of God which He is not bound to. With that said God is outside of time and He is also a righteous and holy entity meaning that anything or any person who is not free from sin cannot come into His presents. Since He created us for contact with Him and He wants that contact. So He had to find a way to still be righteous and holy without compromising His own Holiness. That is where Jesus comes into view. It says in Revelation that Jesus is the lamb slain before the foundation of the world so God knew that we would fail and would need a way back to having contact with Him. Jesus being without sin became that sacrificial lamb to cover up our sins if we ask Him to do so. The concept of blood covering sin began in the garden when Adam and Eve sinned and God instructed them to make aprons out of animal skins. Blood was spilt to cover sin. This same concept was carried over into the Old Testament with Moses and the temple and daily sacrifice to cover up sin. Jesus has not really covered you or taken away your sin until you ask Him into your life and accept Him as Lord and Master. When that happens God the Father only see the blood covering of Jesus over you so you can have a relationship with God. This was the way it was before the fall God has always desired to have a relationship with His creation and this is how He has accomplished it. Any more questions? Ask I will see if I can answer them or someone else who is in communion with God may be able to answer them.

<< 1  2   >>

join