It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello all. Seems that a few months ago, I thought I knew some of the stuff that was going on in our little world. Then I stumbled across this place. Lurking here for those few months, seems that I was totally unprepared for the "Truth".

I look forward to intensive reading (gonna take me a few months to get caught up..
) and perhaps contributing, if I can!

Thanks for reading,

edaced4

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

So you took the red pill and unplugged too, huh?

Welcome of course.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
welcome to the new world order... lmao..

seriously tho.. its awesome to have a new name out there tell your friends i do and have made some really good friends.

And just respond to everyone in this thread so you can post threads quicker...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome.

Good luck on your quest for answers and truth.

For what it is worth though, I have been here over 4 years and there is still so much to learn. The more truth you find, the more questions you have.

Peace and love

GST

edit on 16-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Congratulations truth seeker, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome edaced4

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by edaced4

So you took the red pill and unplugged too, huh?

Welcome of course.

Hehehehe...yeah that blue one was kinda tempting though...it was pretty and shiny!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
heya fella, welcome

sad thing is.....you cant go back to the matrix.

the reality is a dirty, corrupt warzone.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
welcome to the new world order... lmao..

seriously tho.. its awesome to have a new name out there tell your friends i do and have made some really good friends.

And just respond to everyone in this thread so you can post threads quicker...

hhhmmmm...maybe I've made a slight judgement mistake...I don't think I want to be a part of the "new world order"...

kidding...thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Welcome.

Good luck on your quest for answers and truth.

For what it is worth though, I have been here over 4 years and there is still so much to learn. The more truth you find, the more questions you have.

Peace and love

GST

edit on 16-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Thanks! I have much to learn. I will be reading for quite some time

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
heya fella, welcome

sad thing is.....you cant go back to the matrix.

the reality is a dirty, corrupt warzone.

Thanks! Matrix is looooooong forgotten by now! I'm kinda scared by what more I might learn

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Dood some times
there is Too Much Too read...

work on constructing a filter
you're gonna need it

have fun
& keep your hands & feet in the car @ all times

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How very nice of you to join us, we are very glad to have you

May i ask of what "Truth" you speak?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This will be the first time posting in a welcome aboard thread I think. So welcome aboard. Sorry ATS and members I jumped in not looking at the water so to speak when I joined in making my own introduction.

I just wanted to mention that not only is this the best place to get the dirty tidbits on stuff they don`t want us to know it is the best Breaking news place I`ve ever seen if you are not actually there in person. Amazes me over and over how much these members really give a hoot.
ATS members

Just remember to get some sleep often ATS has messed me up in my sleeping needs.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Anyone on a serious quest for knowledge ought to beware: "With much knowledge comes much grief".

Hope you have a good internal support system and the fortitude to go with it!

That being said,Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

Welcome to ATS !!

Happy you like the place. The more you stick around, the better it gets.

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
How very nice of you to join us, we are very glad to have you

May i ask of what "Truth" you speak?

You certainly may! For most of my life, I have been trudging along believing what CNN, FOX, NBC, etc have told me what was happening. I discovered that what they were telling me may not be the whole truth...My quest started with wondering what really happened here in the US on 9/11...that's basically what brought me here to Above Top Secret. To learn about things that I never even thought of before...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
This will be the first time posting in a welcome aboard thread I think. So welcome aboard. Sorry ATS and members I jumped in not looking at the water so to speak when I joined in making my own introduction.

I just wanted to mention that not only is this the best place to get the dirty tidbits on stuff they don`t want us to know it is the best Breaking news place I`ve ever seen if you are not actually there in person. Amazes me over and over how much these members really give a hoot.
ATS members

Just remember to get some sleep often ATS has messed me up in my sleeping needs.

Thank you! The "breaking news" part is what intrigues me the most. Other that my local TV station and local newspaper, I haven't looked at another news site in almost three months.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Welcome!!!!

new topics

top topics

join