It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@undercoveralien and pure bs! YouTube Fraud!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
@undercoveralien on youtube.... has anyone seen this courageous cats channel? Psuedoscience much? Huh. You tell me. I am willing to reasonably DEBATE anything posted on this clowns channel. Ive been banned multiple time from his channel for simply asking question and would now like to take it to HIS viewers. What you got? !?!?!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyFearist22

Never heard of him, or seen any of his vids.

Sounds like you might have a personal issue though.

vvv

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Never heard of him but he sounds like a typical youtube hero.

Why do you think his supporters are here?

And is it really worth it??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
just so everyone is upto speed

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Dont ever disrespect undercoveralien ,are you serious,do you know who he is?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Who is this Undercoveralien that you speak of?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyFearist22
@undercoveralien on youtube.... has anyone seen this courageous cats channel? Psuedoscience much? Huh. You tell me. I am willing to reasonably DEBATE anything posted on this clowns channel. Ive been banned multiple time from his channel for simply asking question and would now like to take it to HIS viewers. What you got? !?!?!

Just another nut with a camera.

The Internet is home to some strange ideas.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He frequently claims that his assertions can be made because of the ATS community boards. When you have a minute, visit his channel. His videos are riddled with logical fallacies. Of course he cannot defend his stances because he deals in unjustified beliefs. He simply gets mad at being questioned and bans ppl. Lol. It could be said personal, yes, but I think its quite hilarious to find these types of ppl lingering around YouTube with massive amounts of subscribers and viewers, and cannot simply defend a position reasobly when challenged. His looneyness ranges from Whitney Houstons "illuminati" symbolism to, and this is a good one, triangular shapes in the...... sun?, to which he claims to know, not believes, but KNOWS why and what that triangular pattern means. This guys is a complete joke, fraud, clown, etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

It doesn't look like a digital grid to me. There are other rectangular objects in the photo as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

It doesn't look like a digital grid to me. There are other rectangular objects in the photo as well.

You've obviously never played around with 3D software and seen the final rendered product, from the grid pattern shown, I can see the final rendering of it in 3D as looking exactly like that "push Button" shape. but then I do have some training in computer graphics.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I don't care if he's God, from what I have seen on his channel (admittedly not much, there is only so much garbage I can handle at one time.) He is an idiot, or just someone trying to be popular by feeding the fringe elements what they want to see.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie0827

I don't care if he's God, from what I have seen on his channel (admittedly not much, there is only so much garbage I can handle at one time.) He is an idiot, or just someone trying to be popular by feeding the fringe elements what they want to see.

Yes! Exactly!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

don't visit his channel if you don't like the content.

trying to encourage others to dislike him makes you look like a shi....oh nevermind!

freedom of speech rules!!!!! ...and he's excercising his!
edit on 16-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

You've obviously never played around with 3D software and seen the final rendered product, from the grid pattern shown, I can see the final rendering of it in 3D as looking exactly like that "push Button" shape. but then I do have some training in computer graphics.

I HAVE DONE MUCH MORE THAN PLAY AROUND WITH 3D SOFTWARE. I have moderated the Rhinoceros 3D forum at Renderosity for about 8 years now. I am also the moderator of the UV Mapper forum at Renderosity. I am proficient in Rhinoceros, UV Mapper Pro, UVLayout, Bryce, Poser, DAZStudio, Hexagon, and Carrara. I understand BUMP MAPPING AND DISPLACEMENT MAPPING. The problem being is that you have to RENDER THEM IN A 3D MODELING APPLICATION to achieve these effects. They are not readily available on a PHOTOGRAPH. To achieve the effect shown on the monitor, one would have to do some 3d modeling and rendering, not just project a 2d grid onto a photograph. When you lay a 2d grid onto a 3d surface, the grid is still only 2d.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

don't visit his channel if you don't like the content.

trying to encourage others to dislike him makes you look like a shi....oh nevermind!

freedom of speech rules!!!!! ...and he's excercising his!
edit on 16-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

That's fine. Trust me, I care not for trying to swindle someones viewpoint to my own. I simply wanted to draw attention to one particular psuedoscientific YouTube fraud. It is his lack of intelligence that he displays without even having to make a statement. Just watch his videos and ask yourself, like I have asked him, what method he uses to come to the conclusions he does. You will get banned. That alone is childish. If you cant support your own claims when challenged, how and why should anyone else? Sadly, many many ppl fall into the psuedoscientific and intellectually dishonest traps that clown like @undercoveralien employ!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Some people express their beliefs in writing on forums and creating threads, and some try to put there words in videos and 3d simulations. Every body deserves respect, regardless of who they are or the methods they use to teach the sheeple of what is going on.

Undercover alien at one point was on top of his game as far speculative topics and bringing stuff to light in a visual way. He has fallen in the last 2 years, I hope things get better.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What you got?

Do you honestly believe that you find the "truth" about aliens on Youtube

Sorry man, but think logically for a moment.

Would TPTB, who have been supposidly keeping the "truth" locked up for decades upon decades, really let some fool disclose information that "they" have been keeping secret?

I only ask because you seem pretty upset over someone's ignorant youtube account.

If you do not like his lack of rational thought, then simply quit viewing his hogwash.

Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And you have never shown someone an unfinished project just to give them an idea of what it would look like rather than going through the full render process all over again?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Never heard of him....

If he bans you for asking questions or for daring to disagree or what have you....Then he isn't really worth the trouble, if you ask me...

No true truth seeker would do such a thing, I say move on...You wont find truth from him.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Who do you think undercoveralien is on YouTube, LastProphet527?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join