It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@undercoveralien and pure bs! YouTube Fraud!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wonderful, you disagree with someone and rather than refute the ideas he presents you make a thread on a forum complaining to people, most of whom really do not care what your "opinions" are.

If you want, go to YouTube and make videos to refute him on that medium, YOUTUBE, as this appears the medium he uses...this is what people do when they have material in which to refute someones ideas!

Put up or shut up.. (as the saying goes!) But coming on a forum to whine is a bit ridiculous to be honest.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I never heard of the guy, but i think the OP is complaining because undercover alien is using the ATS forum in his videos

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You should have been on the History Channel boards a few years back. Undercoveralien was everywhere. I was there, and that's why, the only reason why I've heard of undercoveralien before. Also undercoveralien is really a she. She's a cosmologist and a deputy project manager for NASA believe it or not.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by ConspiracyFearist22

Dont ever disrespect undercoveralien ,are you serious,do you know who he is?

Uh, I do. Tankey, tank girl, Musashi, papermonkey etc etc etc from the History boards.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

If you are referring to the same undercoveralien from YouTube I am referring, I somehow doubt based his/her material, that he/she is a cosmologist. Take a look at the vids in which he claims ATS and other similar sites as buzzes for his info to run on. His/her assertions are riddled with bad science that I highly doubt any reputable cosmologist would make.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

> www.youtube.com...

Uncoveralien obviously displays an intimate knowledge of physics using the field's related diction with much ease. In other videos the person when talking about cosmology displays the same competency tells. So I don't share your same assessments, or observation evaluations rather.

The person obviously comes up with bizarre hypothesizes for sensational effect.

> The person was a regular on a message board site that is no longer in operation and went by the screen name Musashi in its Current Events forum. I use to post with the person sometimes in trying to reason with them about their convoluted crap they would post on a regular bases, and they would post their smack, I mean every late evening and early am. They were rude, obnoxious and belligerent so I never mad a habit of trying to reason with them. The threads would just sit there most of the time with this person compulsively bumping their threads with repeating the same wild disconnected content over and over again.

She is completely mental, not a fraud.

She also had a friend Fly_on_the_wall who was just as nuts as her specializing in JFK conspiracies, President Johnson killed JFK bla bla bla, but a much nicer person to post with.

A bunch of A&ETN goofballs, all of them.

In my view it's not a fraudulent practice being a professional goofball. Alex Jones, David Icke, Glen Beck and the rest who practice their same entertainment genre like undercoveralien are simply entertainers. Just some are really actually crazy, okay, barking mad. Undercoveralien unfortunately is beyond a shadow of a doubt, barking mad.

If you want to know who undercoveralien is I'll tell ya in PM.

edit on 26-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He may simply be a goofball entertaimer. At least thats what i gather from his highly deluded material. What i found remarkable, is uca's uncanny ability to push out crap videos about the sun, extraterrestrials, Trayvon Martin, etc., with little in the way of evidence. I saw a few videos amd tried to ask some very basic questions. Not too much later, i was banned. Lol. It really is very funny. And im not upset about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You can't ask that person anything or challenge their content contained in their "entertainment product" because that's what it is of course. So yeah, you're banned after doing so, usually, after being told what a worthless piece bla bla (a colorful montage of belligerency) you are for daring to challenge the great undercoveralien.

They are trying to illustrate that anything can be turned into a conspiracy by spicing words and capitalizing on people's poor grammar skills. Ummmmm in fact there is even a video where undercoveralien does it to herself speaking at an obscure conference. Where undercoveralien had someone call in to set it all up. LOL. That's rich! I just wonder if her peers knew at the time knew anything about it? I'm betting they had no idea and still don't.

The person has no limits to the lengths they will go to in making their "entertainment product" happen. I'm thinking they probably want their own Coast to Coast / Alex Jones type hybrid program one day. That has to be undercoveralien motive, or they are completely off their rocker.

Glad to see someone challenging undercoveralien. You just don't want to do it so much that undercoveralien finally realizes that being challenged can lead to success if enough people take the time to do so. Right now they just rant their shtick trying to sell their product without trying to capitalize on directly confronting the element of controversy. They are incredibly lazy. The person wants to have other banter about their product like you and I are here in the hopes a domino effect of guerrilla marketing for their product will create more buzz.

You mentioned something to that effect already. So I guess we really shouldn't give it anymore play here on ATS. It has gotten far more play than it deserves.

edit on 26-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well said. Fair enough. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You're welcome... BTW I want to put you on my friends list. We're definitely on the same page when it comes to that twit.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie0827

Dont ever disrespect undercoveralien ,are you serious,do you know who he is?

I don't care if he's God, from what I have seen on his channel (admittedly not much, there is only so much garbage I can handle at one time.) He is an idiot, or just someone trying to be popular by feeding the fringe elements what they want to see.

Some people express their beliefs in writing on forums and creating threads, and some try to put there words in videos and 3d simulations. Every body deserves respect, regardless of who they are or the methods they use to teach the sheeple of what is going on.

Undercover alien at one point was on top of his game as far speculative topics and bringing stuff to light in a visual way. He has fallen in the last 2 years, I hope things get better.

She doesn't teach anything.... She's a troll. You know that for a fact! You were on the History channel boards with me for more than enough years to know she caused so much mayhem on that site it was beyond comprehension for any normal imagination to conceive. Remember, they had to reformat the site and hire a professional mod service because of her?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join