It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
After watching the vikings game, when Randy Moss scored a touchdown and gave the ball to a physically challenged person, I think we should have a sports catagory. Football, or other sports fans would love it, as I love every.

Please imply your imput.

thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We have one

www.sportztawk.com...

join up and enjoy

there is seemingly even talk about women in there!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Check out the banner at the top of BTS:

www.sportztawk.com...

Got all the sportz you need.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
hey Laxpla,

like interpid and gryffen said there is a section for sports, am a member there and can vote for it being good.

there a alot of other members here who are members too

and its easy to join

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I HATE sports. (and I am athletic and strong so that ain't why)

I just wonder why you think that an athelete giving a ball to a "challenged" person has any bearing on why a forum should be created for people who exercise vicariously by swilling beer, scarfing nachos, and yelling at the TV?

The "Tragically Hip" give a benefit concert every year for a camp for disadvanteged kids in their hometown. How about a music forum?

I'm not being as snarky as that sounds
Its just a curious connection.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
I HATE sports. (and I am athletic and strong so that ain't why)

I just wonder why you think that an athelete giving a ball to a "challenged" person has any bearing on why a forum should be created for people who exercise vicariously by swilling beer, scarfing nachos, and yelling at the TV?

The "Tragically Hip" give a benefit concert every year for a camp for disadvanteged kids in their hometown. How about a music forum?

I'm not being as snarky as that sounds
Its just a curious connection.

I would love to have a music forum through here. As far as the snarkiness, if you are "athletic and strong" you probably devoloped those attributes with some sort of sport. Weight lifting, running etc... Sports seem to be a microcosm of life itself. There are ups and downs, hopes and disappointments, competition and commraderie. And just like life there's always tommorrow or next game or next year. Hate is such a strong word. I wonder if you haven't been jaded by a sports related incident or two in your life. Also not being "snarky"(?) but curious because most people identify with some sport or physical activity.

doctorduh

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
hey, erm.....lol

there a music section on BTS, heres the link for it www.belowtopsecret.com...

dont know if thats exactly what you meant or it was a forum specifcally for music and stuff, but if you aint seen it, may aswell have a look

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It america cared about the election, the way they care about sports, then america would be a better place.

I am a sports fan soI cant really say anything.

new topics

top topics

join