It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Stormdancer777

More paranoid delusions.

I have faced greater foes then you, what I say is true,
I am neither afraid or delusional, or paranoid, I am at great peace.

He's hiding something, in plain sight.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

You do realize this was a hoax thread right???

I remember during the 2008 campaign BEFORE Obama won the nomination, the Obama camp was saying the original long-form BC had been destroyed.

This video of Lou Dobbs reporting on the BC seems to confirm this story:

“Hawaii Destroyed Obama's Original Birth Certificate?”

www.youtube.com...

This also explains why Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie (Democrat) had so much trouble finding the COLB.

That was before someone told him he had better “get with the program” … or else. (My “wild” guess.)

“HAWAII GOVERNOR CAN'T FIND OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE”

“Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president’s chances of re-election in 2012.

Abercrombie did NOT report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an UNSPECIFIED LISTING or NOTATION of Obama’s birth that someone had made in the state archives…..”

“…Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.

WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has REFUSED to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org….”

“…Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama’s mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby’s birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass….”

www.wnd.com...

And the COLB on the White House website? Pure PR to re-assure the Obama supporters:

“After a Maricopa County law enforcement agency conducted a six-month forensic examination which determined that the image of Obama’s alleged 1961 Certificate of Live Birth posted to a government website in April, 2011 is a digital fabrication and that it did not originate from a genuine paper document,

… but that it was likely part of a contrived plot by counterfeiters to endow Obama with mere political support while simultaneously making the image intentionally appear absurd and, therefore, invalid as evidence toward proving Obama’s ineligibility in a court of law.”

From the TPT article in the OP.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by timetothink
Your proof?

James Buchanan and Chester Alan Arthur

You also ignore the fact that Obama lost his dual citizenship in 1983....

James Buchanan’s father came to America in the early 1780′s, becoming a ‘citizen of the United States at the Adoption of the Constitution’. James was born in the United States in 1791.

And Chester Allan Arthur had to hide his birthright, which has been proven (simply google it) in order to obtain presidency.

and I have acknowledged that Obama was 22 when he lost his dual citizenship, but natural born has to be at birth... hence the born part!

Chester Arthur did NOT have to hide his birthright. Chester's father was a British subject when Chester was born in Fairfield, Vermont. But Chester's father became a US citizen in 1843 -- decades before Chester Arthur was up for VP.

Obama's father NEVER became a US citizen.

Also Chester Arthur served in the Civil War and left the Union Army as a Brigadier General.

Obama never served in the military in any capacity.

There was NO question about Chester Arthur's loyalties.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

When you believe invisible forces are lining up against you, and you have no evidence, you're paranoid.

The elaborate scenarios your evedince-less paranoia generates are your delusions.

Text book stuff really.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

The birthers have entire webpages devoted to questioning Chester Arthur's allegiances. Jus to justify their Obama fantasies.

Google birther and Chester Arthur and you'll find tons.

As for Obama's dad, it doesn't matter, Obama wasn't a dual citizen when he ran for President, but even if he was there's nothing illegal about that.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
None of Obama's on line birth certificates are admissible in a court of law, or can be used by either side to prove or disprove his citizenship,

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
None of Obama's on line birth certificates are admissible in a court of law, or can be used by either side to prove or disprove his citizenship,

That's because they are online.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
GOP 'superstar' for VP faces eligibility questions

www.wnd.com...

Here is one we can mull over,

Of course, the same question has dogged Barack Obama since before the 2008 election and continues to this day. While Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii, the birth document he released with great fanfare at the White House in April 2011 has been determined by multiple document experts as well as a six-month law enforcement investigation almost certainly to be a forgery.

Yet even if Obama could document a Hawaii birth, he still arguably would not qualify as a “natural born citizen” of the United States since he was not born of two U.S. citizen parents, Obama’s father having been a Kenyan national.

Compounding all the controversy over presidential eligibility is the fact that the Constitution does not define “natural born citizen,” requiring legal and historical research to determine precisely what the Founders meant.

Attorney Herb Titus, who has taught constitutional law for nearly 30 years and was the founding dean of the College of Law and Government at Regent University in Virginia Beach, Va., says the “natural born” language was used because the Founding Fathers wanted a leader without divided loyalties.

Yet even if Obama could document a Hawaii birth, he still arguably would not qualify as a “natural born citizen” of the United States since he was not born of two U.S. citizen parents, Obama’s father having been a Kenyan national.
edit on 023030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ATS, home of the 30 page Hoax Thread.

I wonder if Barry made it past the "I saw a UFO and now my dog is sick" thread?

He must have, right?!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
New START and Obama’s Mysterious Trip to Russia

Cooperative Threat Reduction Program” (CTR),

the trip by Lugar and Obama to Russia in 2005 was designed to promote the scandal-ridden “Cooperative Threat Reduction Program” (CTR), also known as the Nunn-Lugar program for its original Senate sponsors. Lugar and Obama co-sponsored a follow-up program.

www.aim.org...

And those schemes have included the betrayal both of the United States and her allies.

In 2009 Obama scrapped the long awaited missile defense system for Poland and the Czech Republic because Russia objected.
He has refused to keep secret the technical data on the U.S Standard Missile-3,as called for in the 2012 defense authorization bill.
Obama will not pledge to keep American missile technology from China,North Korea and Iran,as it would “…interfere with [his] constitutional authority to conduct foreign affairs…”
Obama will provide Russia information on every Trident missile supplied to Great Britain as part of an arms control deal signed with Russian President Medvedev.
Leaked cables show that the US will now provide Russia with ALL serial numbers of Trident missiles transferred to Britain.
Obama proposes the United States CUT its nuclear arsenal by 80%,yet demands no reciprocity on the part of Russia or any of America’s enemies.
Joe Miller,2010 US Senate candidate from Alaska,reports that,under the guise of drawing a boundary,7 Alaska-area islands and oil rich sea beds containing perhaps billions of barrels were given to Russia in an unannounced,secret deal by Obama’s State Department.

news.investors.com...

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by sting130u
reply to post by Human_Alien

I find it funny how many of us are sitting on our thumbs wondering what we should do. Um, hello, there are millions of us. Maybe even hundreds of millions. I am still wondering why we have NOT walked to the White House, walked inside, and served him with his eviction notice (pink slip). No use impeaching him, he's not even president.

And stop calling him president as well, clearly he is not OUR (the people) president. Right now the President is us, the People.

Evict him and deport him, for treason he should be jailed. Evict him from the property for being an illegal imposter.

Or are we going to sit on our thumbs some more. Here's a story for you:

While waiting to pay for gas at a local store, customers observed a mother was stumbling into her vehicle. When she finally got in, she turned on the windshield wipers, instead of the car. She fidgeted around, and still was not going anywhere. She tried to wipers some more. That was not going to get her home.

Customers started talking, about how drunk this woman was (or maybe something medically wrong, it was day time). Someone mentioned a kid being in the car, and at least 14 customers and three employees saw the child. No one knows what to do. Clearly this child was in danger if he left with this woman....

One person, angry that hes sitting in the very back of the line, wondering whats taking so damn long, and running late for work, spoke up. He yelled over the whole crowd as eyes glared into him. He asked a simple question.

"How many of you all are going to feel bad tomorrow when you read in the paper that a mother killed her child in our town after leaving this store."

"What should we do? We can't stop her", Some chimed.

"Call the cops, and block her in and go ask her if she is ok, make conversation."

Cell phones came out, and a lady went out there to ask her if she was ok.

I could not believe how late I was to work over this.... Oh and that no one spoke up for the kid....

Time for sleep....

You do realize this thread is a proven hoax right???

The thread might be, but the president is also a hoax.

And before you call me a birther, you do realize that makes you sound like those old time people who would call anyone a witch that disagreed with them or had other beliefs.

The evidence is all right there, the fact that there is controversy over this issue still to this day four years later it should be obvious that something isn't right.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yeah and yours would'nt be any more valid. It's because its online silly girl. The copy would have to have the raised embossed seal to show authenticity. If you send away to your home state for a copy of your BC this is what you will get. A photocopy with a raised seal.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You dont have to have American parents to be a natural/ native born citizen. You only have to be born in America. Thats it. Why cant people get this through their thick heads. Your parents dont matter.It is you only. You . And if the constitution does not define natural born then all you folks who want to put in your own interpretation well, your opinion doesnt matter in this either.
My grandparents were born in Italy. My father was born in Brooklyn. My father is a natural born citizen of the United States of America. It does not matter where his parents were born. He could run for president if he cared to. ( he does not )

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
GOP 'superstar' for VP faces eligibility questions

www.wnd.com...

I don't care for his policies, but Rubio is absolutely eligible to be President. He's over 35 and was born on U.S. soil. That's it, discussion over. If his parents filed some sort of naturalization document for him when they were naturalized, then it was just redundant/unnecessary because he was already a natural born citizen.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sting130u

The thread might be, but the president is also a hoax.

And before you call me a birther, you do realize that makes you sound like those old time people who would call anyone a witch that disagreed with them or had other beliefs.

The evidence is all right there, the fact that there is controversy over this issue still to this day four years later it should be obvious that something isn't right.

And it also amazes me that people forget the whole "Barry Soetoro" thing in Indonesia.

When Stanley Ann Dunham married an Indonesian Muslim named Lolo Soetoro, she took little Barry Obama with her to Indonesia in 1967. Obama Jr was registered in school as "Barry Soetoro" -- which brings up the question, "Did Soetoro adopt Barry?"

Some believe he did. (I will have to look up the lawsuit.) And if that's true, Obama lost his US citizenship at that point -- he became an Indonesian national.

Stanley Ann was a genuine eccentric. She divorced Soetoro in 1980, but kept his name -- changing the spelling to Sutoro.

She returned to Indonesia in 1975 and it became her country of residence. I'm sure she took trips back to the US, she died of cancer in 1995.

The point is: Obama has a murky past. The more I research this, the more sympathy I have for the "Birthers."
edit on 16-4-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You just don't have a clue.

There is NO SUCH THING as a "two American parent" rule to be Natural Born.

Seriously delusional.

I've even posted the US government where this is defined.

And still, you think a birther website, riddled with lies and inaccuracies knows better than the official documentation of the US government.

I have shown you multiple sources that completely debunk this whole two parent BS and still you continue to lie about it.

And it is a lie, because you know better.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
NOW POPULAR REPUBLICANS 'NOT NATURAL-BORN CITIZENS'
Rising stars of GOP in doubt because parents from overseas
Published: 05/22/2011

Jay, who later became president of the Continental Congress and the first Supreme Court chief justice, wrote: “Permit me to hint, whether it would be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expressly that the Commander in Chief of the American army shall not be given to nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.”
The definition of natural-born citizen approved by the first U.S. Congress can be seen in the Naturalization Act of 1790, which regarded it as a child born of two American parents. The law, specifying that a natural-born citizen need not be born on U.S. soil, stated: “The children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States.”

www.wnd.com...

So some liberals want to disqualify Rubio, because his parents were born in Cuba....the madness continues...could it be because he is a conservative??

Here's the problem they have (among many)...his parents became citizen's when he was 4 years old...

The Naturalization Act of 1790 did indeed define the term Natural Born, the president must be from parents who were US Citizens and NO Supreme court ruling has ever changed the definition....

The fourteenth Amendment only added former slaves to the status of citizens..

But , ya know what? Now that the law was broken and anything goes.....I hope to God we have Rubio in the White house along with Bobby Jihndal.....very soon!!!!

It's still not the same though because....at least Rubios father is an American...we don't know what or maybe even who Obama's father is.

Careful what you wish for.....who know what kind of illegal conservative you may have in the White House some day.....

edit on 16-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's still not the same though because....at least Rubios father is an American...we don't know what or maybe even who Obama's father is.

Who or what? Hey, I thought these guys were all clones .... Wait, wrong thread. My bad.

Seriously, Mrs. Marcone and I were talking the other day and I brought up how the Prez is looking so thin lately it's making the drudge. I said "You know, some theorists would say that indicates his clone is failing and they need to bring out a new one...."

I LOL'd, she didn't. Anyway. I had a point but I've lost it.

Oh, yeah, what if there was no father at all and that's why this B/C issue is so screwed up?

If I have time I want to write another short story for WRC from the clone leader aspect. FASCINATING ideas, I love it.
edit on 16-4-2012 by djmarcone because: remembered the point

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

And it also amazes me that people forget the whole "Barry Soetoro" thing in Indonesia.

Because it has zero relevance to silly birther claims...

Obama lost his US citizenship at that point -- he became an Indonesian national.

Another birther made up story... the truth is

both the 1940 Nationality Act and the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, which amended the 1940 Act, expressly provided that Obama could not lose his US citizenship by virtue of his mother's actions so long as he returned to the US and established residency before he was 23/25.

tesibria.typepad.com...

The point is: Obama has a murky past.

You mean as he was not bought up as a WASP....

Of course that does not mean he is not eligible to be President...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
The Naturalization Act of 1790 did indeed define the term Natural Born, the president must be from parents who were US Citizens and NO Supreme court ruling has ever changed the definition....

You ignore the fact that this act was superseded by the Naturalization Act of 1795, which did not mention the phrase "natural born citizen"...

Thus Obama is the legal President.

You really shouldnt believe the lies posted on birther sites!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join