Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
I'm more concerned with the other records that are under wraps.

I just checked and your similiar records are also under wraps - so are your neighbours, so what is your street hiding?

wouldn't any sane, honest and above board human being just say to all comers...

"Oh, Hai, I found ALL of these documents that you all were arguing about. Here have a really close look."

A sane and honest person would also accept the documents that were verified by the state of Hawaii, but not birthers....

Obama did exactly the same as all previous Presidents - but you never worried about them, why is that?

If you can't understand the anger and high resentment

Oh, I understand it, a black man was legally elected POTUS! And some people and angry and resent that!
edit on 18-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

That's ludicrous on its face.

You're saying: I have no evidence of wrongdoing, so I need evidence to prove there's no wrongdoing.

What?

Cart before the horse.

As for Corsi, you realise he's a Republican Party propagandist. And that Woodward and Bernstein were actual investigative journalists.

And that Corsi has been busted many times fabricating evidence. And is paid by the rightwing political machine.

He's not a legit source of info.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Your post makes almost no sense. I'm not a public official.

And if my bank, for example, calls asking for records (which really happened) that I can provide; I do/did.

End of transaction. They are satisfied, and I'm happy with my new bank.

Are you keeping up on more than a 'birther issue'? I stated ALL documents.

Quick internet search will reveal varying lists lengths with many common documents.

Personally, I think that the 'birther issue' is stirred from very few sources to coagulate/congregate all

'Tea Party' types... Oh, Hai, hahah Obama is white. LOL Doesn't matter to me!

What does Obama do? Stirs racial tensions. Have you stood back and watched people explode in anger

over Travon? Yeah, Obama, just what we need is the 'leader' making idle smart remarks. And no retraction.

No understanding or even acknowledgment that his comments had a profound impact.

So, yeah, he's toast. His behavior is beyond reprehensible. Especially as a 'leader.'

Martin Luther would have been so much better. Get it?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Jerome Corsi:

Considered running as a Republican against John Kerry
Considered running for President as part of the far-right Constitution Party (they went with another Republican though)
Co-wrote a book with Ken Blackwell - Remember him from 2004? Go google him to jog your memory.
Writes for the wildly partisan and conspiracy pushing WND.

Basically, go here and read up:

en.wikipedia.org...

Corsi is a Republican and a political propagandist. Not a reporter.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

And if my bank, for example, calls asking for records (which really happened) that I can provide; I do/did.

And so did Obama when his bank called him....

I stated ALL documents.

So where is it stated that a POTUS loses their privacy when elected - you ignore the fact that Obama's records are exactly the same as everyone elses...

So, yeah, he's toast.

you really are going to be upset when he is re-elected!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Sheriff Arpaio is using some of his info in his 'birther' investigation.

His posse lead by veteran investigator (I'm sure there is plenty of mistakes that could be used to discredit them too)

was able to exactly duplicate selective service registration. That's fraud. As more and more comes out

there may be treason charges and executions. Not of the (Tea Party) people... of the 'leaders'.

So, a careful, thoughtful, consideration as to what will be written in history books 100 years from would be a worthy pursuit.

Every consideration of results (in my opinon) won't include gleaming praise of Obama.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
you really are going to be upset when he is re-elected!

I won't be upset. I remain confident that no matter what... Thank GOD for Obama.

Gun manufacturing can't take any more orders... They are so overbooked they can't keep up.

McCain would never have spurred gun sales like Obama has... among other under reported unintended successes.

He's awakening a sleeping giant. He's succeeding where so many have failed. Success at something!

I just don't perceive a very pleasant ending for Obama. I feel bad for the man sometimes.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Jesus... I don't want you to be offended here, but you're completely delusional.

Sheriff Joe is also using inaccurate and debunked political propaganda as "evidence".

Your world-view requires a massive conspiracy of thousands of people, from both parties, and multiple countries, and it has no purpose... why are all of these thousands of people conspiring to make Obama President?

So that Mitt Romney's healthcare plan could be rolled out nationally?

On top of that, you can't show me dozens of lies about his documentation that Obama has told. I CAN do that for Corsi, the Tea Party, the Birther blogs, etc.

One side is engaging in the systematic dissemination of partisan political propaganda, and it's not the DNC.

And btw., I'm not an Obama supporter.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

His posse lead by veteran investigator

No it was not - as a "veteran investigator" would not call a document that they never even saw a forgery....

there may be treason charges and executions.

Very funny, you ignore the little fact that birthers have zero evidence for their silly claims, and have lost every court case they taken part in - in some cases even losing to a empty table!

So, a careful, thoughtful, consideration as to what will be written in history books 100 years from would be a worthy pursuit.

Yes, I can see that now. "Obama was re-elected to a second term and the birthers lost every single court case that they took part in"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

His posse lead by veteran investigator

No it was not - as a "veteran investigator" would not call a document that they never even saw a forgery....

there may be treason charges and executions.

Very funny, you ignore the little fact that birthers have zero evidence for their silly claims, and have lost every court case they taken part in - in some cases even losing to a empty table!

Yes, I can see that now. "Obama was re-elected to a second term and the birthers lost every single court case that they took part in"

Simply amazing!?! I'm effectively changing the subject and you don't bite.

When you stay so strictly on topic... "BIRTHER insanity"

you're making your position look like a paid announcement.

Spoor: what do YOU think of the NDAA?

Spoor: what do YOU think of Obama's comments on Trayvon Martin?

Everything he did after inauguration was a 180° opposite.

One of my first ATS postings was asking if Obama had been kidnapped or some such absurdity.

Actions are speaking louder than words. It's not the words, it's the actions.

Every candidate lies to get into office.

Obama isn't every other politician. This is wholly different and this is as 'unprecidented' as Obama election.

Why should anyone expect it's going to be business as usual. He's unique... as I'm told.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The electronic version of SS card with invalid postal markings wasn't RNC's copy.

The interview with the detective is fascinating... unfortunately it's longwinded.

We've all seen the SS Card. It's fairly damning.

After a brief search of WND I don't see their glaring headline echoing this HOAX'ed OP... So, I suspect

that Corsi has had some words with WND editors. He may get the discredit that some posters here think

he deserves... he should really check his sources... LOL
edit on 4·18·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

We've all seen the SS Card. It's fairly damning.

How do you know it is Obama's, and not one forgedby a birther?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

How do you know it is Obama's, and not one forgedby a birther?

We don't... That's why people that defend Obama so fiercely need to get behind Tea Party people

or at least get behind the urging of Obama to release some things to shut them up.

People are angry, he ignores them but has (his handlers have) no problem quoting him on Trayvon Martin.

His public persona is so destroyed that a re-election would seem like so much more fraud (than is suspected.)

If Obama is ever going to create a happy ending for him and his family, the start will be settling FAR

more than birther insanity. Releasing records would shutup everyone. OR if they are fraud documents

he might be able to escape to Uraguy onto Bush's million acre spread! =)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You're falling for yet another hoax.

The SS Card was obtained by a Freedom of Information request, not while Obama was President, but while Bush Jr was. So that means in Joe's scenario the Bush Administration was also conspiring to make Obama legit. Seems reasonable to you?

Lot's more of Joe's SS Card # debunked here:

wiki.birtherdebunkers.net...

In fact, here's the entirety of Joe's Report, debunked, point by point:

www.scribd.com...

Joe chose to use a well known birther, Mara Zebest, and literally recycled her six month old report, point by point.

Some investigation, recycling a six month old debunked report.

But sure, you just keep on believing that #.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Releasing records would shutup everyone.

What a stupid lie - he has released more records than any previous POTUS, but birthers refuse to accept them (even though they have been certified by the state of hawaii) as it is not about any bit of paper Obama releases

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Jesus... I don't want you to be offended here, but you're completely delusional.

Proof of your claim??? I see that you are a believer!

Your world-view requires a massive conspiracy of thousands of people, from both parties, and multiple countries, and it has no purpose... why are all of these thousands of people conspiring to make Obama President?

So that Mitt Romney's healthcare plan could be rolled out nationally?

On that thought... Santa Claus.

50% of the population conspires against the other 50% about Santa (with a big smile, a wink and a nod.)

To what end? To what end? a nearly global conspiracy... so obvious. So true.

If you get a buck more for joining in it would that make you believe? What if you got to keep your job?

Do you think thousands of people would conspire??? Oh you bet they would.

Thousands conspire to continue to keep the choice of 10-15 people that had the power to put him there?

Good question. What would YOU do to keep your job? Your benefits? Your car? Your morning latte?

On top of that, you can't show me dozens of lies about his documentation that Obama has told. I CAN do that for Corsi, the Tea Party, the Birther blogs, etc.

One side is engaging in the systematic dissemination of partisan political propaganda, and it's not the DNC.

And btw., I'm not an Obama supporter.

Corsi has shown me tanacity. He's human, he's partisan... if he F's up really bad like he did with this 'HOAX'

he won't last long.

BTW: I gave Obama a 'chance' and, get this, I talked with a neighbor (I live in Obama territory) yesterday and

he said "yeah, I watched his (Obama's) speeches, and everything he says, he immediatly DOES the

opposite!" I said, "exactly, so if you want to know what he means... hold it up to a mirror and we'll know"

LOL

Obama had his chance and the sleeping giant is waking, 2nd term or not, his ending will not be pleasant.

He can rest assured that he had an unprecedented impact on history. He will be remembered. Always.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Proof that you're delusional.

- You believe partisan serial liars, and justify their lies, to sustain your world-view
- You think that debunked crap is going to possibly lead to executions.

Delusional

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You're falling for yet another hoax.

The SS Card was obtained by a Freedom of Information request, not while Obama was President, but while Bush Jr was. So that means in Joe's scenario the Bush Administration was also conspiring to make Obama legit. Seems reasonable to you?

Lot's more of Joe's SS Card # debunked here:

wiki.birtherdebunkers.net...

In fact, here's the entirety of Joe's Report, debunked, point by point:

www.scribd.com...

Joe chose to use a well known birther, Mara Zebest, and literally recycled her six month old report, point by point.

Some investigation, recycling a six month old debunked report.

But sure, you just keep on believing that #.

Heh, I'm NOT that into this '#' as, obviously, these raging lunatic 'birthers'.

Every volly that I've replied to on this HOAX seems mean spirited and attempting to degrade and discredit.

I'm not a birther. It's fascinating to watch some people work.

There are so many people looking for and finding so many flaws... It needs to all be outted. 2008? Better timing?

I can understand why there is such a strong war going on for the 'public's' opinion.

I stick to what can be proved and Arpeio's case looked very damning... I'm not going to search out and post

the interview with its' extensive break down... On its' surface it looks damning.

I'll stick with that and recall Libya, Obama at the head of UN Security Council, signing NDAA Dec 31 and

other treasonous actions.

I really don't know how those few actions listed from my crappy memory can be defended. I don't expect they

will be addressed because the talking points on the list don't fit the company policy.

I'm sure there will be many more paid advertisers coming aboard to try when those OPs appear.

I'm anxious for the defense, explanations and its' conclusion.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Proof that you're delusional.

- You believe partisan serial liars, and justify their lies, to sustain your world-view
- You think that debunked crap is going to possibly lead to executions.

Delusional

Your signature?

HAHAH Man, I hope that you are well paid. Pathetic what you call 'work'

You children will rise up and kill you in your sleep! The neighbors will laugh and we will never know.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I stick to what can be proved and Arpeio's case looked very damning

Actually it does not - just some people want it to appear damning, whilst in reality their "experts" were not experts at all, and never even saw the document that they declared a forgery...

Obama at the head of UN Security Council, ...other treasonous actions.

Obama was NOT the "head of UN security council", he simply chaired 1 meeting... nothing treasonous about that. But you hate him so much you have to make up nonsense to try and attack him with!
edit on 18-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join