It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mouse Balls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm telling you guys, the trackball is the way to go. I know, I hated it at first. It was unnatural from the wrist action I was used to.

It took some getting used to. Now, my wrist doesn't move, and my first two fingers do all the work, and my thumb clicks the button. No more carpal tunnel from over using the wrist action. It's effortless, my hand fits comfortably, and as a plus, they come out with new models every year. They even have wireless units now, where you don't need cords, and can put the unit on your lap, lean back in your chair, and with a few flicks of your fingers, and a few pushes with your thumb, you can do everything you used to be able to do with the old cumbersome mouse.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

It was no work at all. I was tired when I made that post and that's how it came out.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a jar full of mouse balls, if you need some.
I really do.

I used them for a Halloween decorating contest at work. Drew on them to make them with fluorescent markers look like eyeballs, and filled the jar with Palmolive dish detergent (which glows under black light). Drooped the balls in, to have a jar full of eyeballs in green glowing goo.

I kept the balls.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I don't want your balls, but that is a totally unique approach to using old balls.

I can imagine a bowlful of balls that look like eyes. Spooky!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I bet most people under 12 wouldn't know what you were talking about and would just laugh at the fact your asking about mouse balls.

I would say no-were sells them anymore unless you find a used computer equipment store, even then it'd be hard to find any mouse balls.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join