It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Have developped UFOs. For what purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The USAF and the NASA constructed saucer-shaped aircrafts, some of which look like diamond and powered by laser.

ncnews.weebly.com...

Now, What if some of those ''UFO'' were in fact military aircraft? Maybe some abductions are made by the government after all, and we were blaming the ETs for it. I agree some alien have abducted citizens, but now it looks like the USAF took advantage from the confusion and made some abductions, too. Remember thoses abductions stories in which very human ''ETs'', with skin color like us and hair and captains, took care of the abduction process?
I am revolted at this idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That is an interesting point of view. I however, do not believe we have been abducted by government agents through those types of technological means.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

why would they. they don't have to build a ufo to abduct u.s. citizens. they have an endless supply of homeless people, if they so choose, to experiment on.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe the saucer shaped craft was first developed by the Nazi's during World War 2. Extremely high tech stuff, supposedly capable of flight at 1,200 mph, 90 degree turns and vertical takeoff.
Some of that information is probably exaggerated through the generations/propaganda etc, but I believe that there is some truth behind this.

This craft was apparently 16 feet long and fitted with an improved propulsion system and for the first time, magnetic impulse steering. Interestingly, when in flight, it reportedly produced colour effects normally associated with UFOs.

by 1934 the Vril Society had apparently developed its first UFO shaped aircraft, known as the Vril 1, which was propelled by an anti-gravity effect. (This was the same year as Viktor Schauberger discussed his flying disk ideas with Hitler.)

Read more:
www.stevequayle.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BenTFH

Yup, it was Nazi allright. Then Nazi officials were brought to work at NASA because of the project Paperclip (I think it's project paperclip).

Now NASA has NAZI technology. And the US air force, too.

edit on 13-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I'm sure if some civilians headed over to the underground nazi base at Lake Vostok they could see for themselves

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BenTFH

The Edward Agreement ended in 2011. Doesn't that mean that the US will be the only one to blame in the case of 2012 and further abductions?
Maybe that's the reason for their saucer planes: the blame will still be placed on the Greys.

(Edward Agreement: Grey give technology, US give access to citizens for Greys to experiment).
edit on 13-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

1 would imagine to fight OTHER ufos if they had too. Also the well designed craft 1 would imagine are parked in hidden deep areas under land and possibly sea.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hm.
Take a look at this ''Avrocar''. Two seats looking straight ahead, so it means the thing does not rotate on itself like a conventional ET UFO. I think the rotation could give an edge on the ET UFOs if there were battle.
Just same old jet engines and rotors and all that. Doesn't add up.
Thanks for your comment.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I've never heard of the edward agreement, care to expand?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BenTFH

I think it was in 1954. The US was contacted by the Greys. The military wondered if they were to disclose the Grey existence to the public, so they asked a grey ship to land near the Edward Base, without warning the soldiers there. The unwarned soldiers freaked out when they saw the ship, so the military decided it was better if the people didn't knew about the Greys and they kept it secret, to avoid general panic.
In this base, the Greys made an agreement with the military: the Grey were looking to abduct some citizens, and the US wanted more technologies. So they signed the Edward Agreement, that states that Greys can abduct people (with some conditions: erase the abductee's memory and don't harm the abductees), but the Greys had to share their advanced technology with the US.
This agreement supposedly ended in 2011. That is why people are expecting a big disclosure: US isn't bound to the Agreement anymore.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I agree, mate. That would explain those UFO sightings coming out from lakes.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Any further reading sources, accounts of the Grey ship landing, anything like that?

ETA: I found this after searching EDWARDS rather than EDWARD base. www.exopaedia.org...
edit on 14/4/12 by BenTFH because: Sources

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BenTFH

Nope, it all came from a book in my local library. ''The Mysteries of UFOs'', I think.

Hey, I know that site, exopaedia. Take the site with a grain of salt, it probably is government-origin. In exopaedia it says that praying mantis ETs are good while there is several abductees who said the mantis were linked to US government and were REALLY bad.

I see you dig a lot. Great job!
I thought I was the only guy in the World who knew about Exopaedia...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

True.. there have been numerous reports of saucer shaped experimental crafts built by the US military and Nasa. However it is not the best shape with which to fly in Earth's atmosphere. How do you explain the abductees being beamed up to the saucer. If the US had all that tech....this overwhelming superiority should put an end to all warring factions on Earth...so why keep it under wraps. Put it to good use.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am still believing those USAF saucer planes are for abduction purpose.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
UFO s could be used to strike fear into people and also spark a new set of subcultures. People need to be immersed in many things so that they can get away with things. Or they are real which is possible ET life is real without a doubt earth cannot be the only planet with life in this universe.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Now, What if some of those ''UFO'' were in fact military aircraft? Maybe some abductions are made by the government after all, and we were blaming the ETs for it.

I miss the X-Files!

Project Silver Bug

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
all is money

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The original UFO idea was from Tesla according to researcher William R. Lyne.
The super ships were to monitor troops and report.
As stated by Tesla their weapons would be exploded by his electrostatic waves.
Tesla was ready by WWI but League of Nations disbanded before Tesla approached
them with the proposal. Years later by WWII Tesla spoke of these things but to no
avail as even in death 1943 MIT said his work was useless yet today we use a
Tesla coil application for X-Rays and no MIT van der Graff static potential generator.
Well by 1950 Lyne thought the saucer was developed enough for the Korean War for
observations but events do not indicate any success in that mode. Without the
developer Tesla involved the project will fail as the full power will never be allowed to
be used and some wimpy or phony UFO system will be used.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join