It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = ZION

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
[sarcasm] The OP must be an evil anti-semite who sees Jewish conspiracies around every corner. [/sarcasm]

Just figured I'd say it first before someone came in and tried to seriously accuse the OP of anti-semitism. How long before Goodwin's law comes into effect and someone makes a comparison to the Nazis?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The true conspiracy lies in the meaning of 47.5.....

Figure that out and you will have the keys to the universe.

OiO

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Swills

why bother, my own work would make your heads explode
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Huh? What does that even mean? Since we're comparing our jobs, my jobs, that I've worked, wouldn't make your head explode but would require you to work with the mentally and physically handicapped, graduate bootcamp and acquire a TS clearance, and work with little gangsters who are called Emotionally Disturbed by the school system.

What do you do? Move lines around all day to form new words?

Originally posted by OneisOne

OiO

Is the answer 42?

edit on 13-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

[sarcasm] The OP must be an evil anti-semite who sees Jewish conspiracies around every corner. [/sarcasm]

Just figured I'd say it first before someone came in and tried to seriously accuse the OP of anti-semitism. How long before Goodwin's law comes into effect and someone makes a comparison to the Nazis?

I need to be enlightened again why people that distrust Zionism are now considered anti-Semites.
edit on 13-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Uh... Zionist is a small group of different nationalities (including jews), but not all jews are zionists. Are all your fingers thumbs? Same principle.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OMFG!

THOSE DASTARDLY JEWS ARE BEING SECRETIVE AGAIN!

This is straight out of....

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION!

THE JEWS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD MAN!

EVERYBODY RUN!

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

Wait, what?

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

The olympics I can see every time I look at it but ATS I dont think so

actualy you could be right my missus didnt go shopping today so we only got fishfingers for tea and guess what me and the kids spelt zion with ours, so I ask you is my girlfriend an Iluminatti or is it captin birds eye
the plot thickens

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by FortAnthem

not all jews are zionists. Are all your fingers thumbs? Same principle.

nicley put

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darthdamo74

Thank you.
I should know, I read the whole damn protocols.
Exhausting.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

actually no, i'm seeing what i've been taught threw school,

Doesn't really fill me with hope.... this school of yours
edit on 13/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

PMSL
Well this thread has made my day really so thanks for that at least OP good luck

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

OiO

Roswell happened about .5 of the way through 1947.

4+7+5=16

1+6=7

Roswell = 7 letters!

They DID IT AGAIN!
edit on 13-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

When you've read a lot of antisemitism, you'll find the true antisemites can not tell the difference, and think that all Jews support Israel, and all Jews, and yes it's every single one, must be in support of Israel, and therefore must all be Zionists. It doesn't matter where in the world they are, all Jews must be in support of Israel and are therefore Zionists. That's one of the key things to spot a true antisemite.

Antisemites also speak in a code so they can proclaim they are not racists and make themselves out to be victims whenever they are called racist antisemites. They're only being critical of "racist" Israel. Is one prime example.

If you want a great example, there is a website called Jew Watch. It has lots of articles on how all Jews are the world's evil and are the cause behind every single bad thing that happens in the world, and calls each and every single one of them Zionists.

edit on 13-4-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Yeah, I saw that site. They make it sound as if all jews are zionist. Revolting. Just an Illuminati propaganda to put us against each other. Did you know that true antisemitism even corrupted the head of the CIA?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I haven't heard that one.

How so?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by swan001

When you've read a lot of antisemitism, you'll find the true antisemites can not tell the difference, and think that all Jews support Israel, and all Jews, and yes it's every single one, must be in support of Israel, and therefore must all be Zionists. It doesn't matter where in the world they are, all Jews must be in support of Israel and are therefore Zionists. That's one of the key things to spot a true antisemite.

Antisemites also speak in a code so they can proclaim they are not racists and make themselves out to be victims whenever they are called racist antisemites. They're only being critical of "racist" Israel. Is one prime example.

If you want a great example, there is a website called Jew Watch. It has lots of articles on how all Jews are the world's evil and are the cause behind every single bad thing that happens in the world, and calls each and every single one of them Zionists.

So, because I happened to believe that the Israeli Govt and their Mossad are the primary cause of strife in the middle east and the worlds number one terrorist organization, that makes me an anti-semite?
Eh, so be it then

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You mean the CIA being nazi? I came across it by doing reasearches about the CIA. Damn I don't have the source. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by swan001

You make a good point there, true racists really do see in black and white. Life for them is that simple. A good example of Jewish people who are not Zionists are the 25,000 Jews currently living in Iran.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Ahem. The closest thing in Google Earth to 47.5 is the Sackville Spur, site of inderwater UFO activities off Newfoundland, not far from the Titanic's resting place. Hey, maybe you really are onto something!

See? We can make a 'spiracy from anything if we put our heads together, (forgive the accidental pun.)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Rabbit Hole!!!

And you are right. Take one thing with out context and it can become anything you want it to be.

Myself? I like to think that I need to vibrate on a frequency of 47.5 inorder to download all the knowledge of the universe. I figure that's is the first step to being a 47.5...OOPS!!... I mean an ATS mod.

But I like all the other suggestions too. Dang. That means I've wasted hours a day doing all that meditating "raise my vibration" stuff.

well poo.

OiO
edit on 13-4-2012 by OneisOne because: TYPO!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join