It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take this Poll: Should we go to war to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear capabilities?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Ofcourse this will drag nonmuslims in the country down with the regime unless you force a regime change and go in and set up a secular regime where the government is not all for "kill the infidel" but excersices freedom of religion to keep the citizens happy.

The problem with that is; I don't believe a word of it.

See, what I think is that the theocracy of Iran is great pals with Israel. In fact, all these bighead politicians are bestest friends. After all...are they suffering? No. It is regular people who are suffering. Besides, politically speaking; who would steer the "new" regime after the shi'ites? The Sunni's backed by Saudi Arabia - a country with extreme-religious politicians and an Islamic monarchy that is a hundred times more backward than Iran and the Iranian regime? I don't think that would offer a lot of "freedom of religion".

So you have to understand that a regime change must come from within if there will ever be progression towards freedom. For that to happen, citizens need to be informed, Islamic indoctrination must come to a halt. Not à la Khomenei, with propaganda tapes and switching to another form of religious indoctrination, but with truth.

Otherwise, this regime will stand. And Israel will sell weapons to Iran, so they can oppress the Iranian people. And America will sell teargas to Iran, so they can oppress the Iranian people. And if America and Israel are willing to do this, then what are Russia and China willing to do to the Iranian people...?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

The question is, how do you stop indoctrination when muslim are born muslim and brainwashed at birth? They do not even have a choice, that choice is removed from them at birth by the brainwashing, and the ones who do realize they have a choice and convert are killed for apostacy. Short of mass genocide you cannot do it, only Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus) can stop them and he is working on it. They must be taught mercy and forgiveness and put down hate and mercilessness.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

So in order to prevent war when they get a nuclear weapon we should go to war now...

They should be allowed to have a nuke.. but if I was a bully i would not want my neighbors to get armed... because then they can fight back.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The question is, how do you stop indoctrination when muslim are born muslim and brainwashed at birth?

As long as information is free to share, all it takes is life experience. But free information is a MUST.

They do not even have a choice, that choice is removed from them at birth by the brainwashing, and the ones who do realize they have a choice and convert are killed for apostacy.

Well then these Muslims need to stand up for the lives of their fellow countrymen and women. Just as others would stand up for them.

Short of mass genocide you cannot do it, only Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus) can stop them and he is working on it.

And how do you know this?

They must be taught mercy and forgiveness and put down hate and mercilessness.

Oh I agree. But then again, how many billions of people must learn this?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join