* Franny and Zooey -J.D Salinger
* The Iron Heel -Jack London
* Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn -Mark Twain
* A Clockwork Orange -Anthony Burgess
* Moby Dick -Herman Melville
* Shogun -James Clavell
* King Rat -James Clavell
* Metamorphosis -Franz Kafka
* The Turner Diaries -William Luther Pierce
* Alice in Wonderland -Lewis Carroll
* Catcher in the Rye -J.D Salinger
* The Great Gatsby -F Scott Fitzgerald
* Fahrenheit 451 -Ray Bradbury
* Nine Stories -J.D Salinger
* Raise High the Roofbeam Carpenters and Seymour an Introduction -J.D Salinger
So if you read all those books I promise you will be at least 15% cooler than you are right now
Also your ability to chat up hot girls that think
they are clever will increase dramatically
They are in no particular order,just some good books that jumped into my head. If you only read one read
the one at the top though- 'Franny and Zooey' by Salinger. It is my favourite book of all time no contest. I know not enough of you have read it.
Catcher in the Rye steal's its thunder. All the rest are great books too if you missed them.
If anyone has a list or a book they think I should read,let me know hey. I like anything good.
If not then enjoy.
PostScript- You can get most/all of these free from the net if you have a look I would say. Before Salinger died there were a few sites that had all
of his Short Stories that were published in magazines like The New Yorker but after he died they all seemed to get shut down. If anyone knows were I
can find them I would be in debt to you forever
edit on 12-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)