It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foxnews fires "Mole"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lol, yep, they got a mole, most likely droppin the maul of truth, idk tho, cause i never visited the gawker site

anyways, here is a bit of info

Fox News on Wednesday said it was firing an employee who had anonymously posted videos and comments about behind-the-scenes workdays at the television network, leading media website Gawker to dub him the "mole."

Joe Muto, who had worked as an associate producer on commentator Bill O'Reilly's show at Fox, began his postings on social media websites on Tuesday, and Gawker then began publishing "installments" from the "mole" on its website.

After being suspended, Muto posted a picture of himself late on Wednesday afternoon inside Gawker's office saying "It's Me, Joe: The Fox Mole."

"They nailed me," Muto wrote on the Gawker website. "In the end, it was the digital trail that gave me away. ... They couldn't prove it entirely, but I was pretty much the only suspect."

While Muto's post said he had been suspended with pay, a statement from a Fox News spokeswoman late on Wednesday said he would be terminated.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Please post a source link
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
lol, sorry, this site usually auto adds the link, here it is

entertainment.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Feel free to add here

top topics