It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3am MST 04-12-2012 2 MORE Major EQ's U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
::::::ALERT:::::::

www.youtube.com...

W/ all the EQ's happening on 04-11-2012... I would say this might be a good time to make plans w/ your family...where to meet, food, water ect

Is this the reason Foreign and U.S. Military have been "Practicing" drills in case of Civil Un-Rest, Natural Disasters.... Is this the reason orders went out to get FEMA camps ready? Is this the reason for all the changes to our rights.. Natural disaster and a new President is not elected? Didn't we over- hear Obama infactically telling a head of state that "During his second term...." yadayadayada?

Anyways... Just in case make plans w/ your kids in case these EQ's get worse.

God bless

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I'm a few steps ahead of you and thinking the same thing. Maybe nothing more happens for awhile. Maybe months or even years. It really doesn't matter because this activity is at least an exclamation point on the preparedness you're talking about at that most basic level. Indeed.

...and at the same time, well, how can it be argued this have been a rather remarkable 30-45 days of activity in the 6 and above range as a pretty regular thing. Just stay out of the Mid-West US..that's all I ask... Disaster isn't a word that will do it justice if fate were to be so cruel at this moment in time.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I felt 0 EQs where I am.

Second...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The US westcoast can relax actually.

The energy in that area is released in small earthquakes all year round, and the latest semi big ones are good, in that they released even more energy so that a tension is not building up.

Again i can only say that the area that are not active are the ones to look out for.
North western part of South America is the main places, but also Peru, Chile area, Cuba, Haiti and i dont think Mexico is out of the danger zone yet, could be a big one lurking of the coast.
The volcanic activity in those areas tell that, there is something building up.

Based on observation and should not be taken as facts.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The Axis is aligning with whatever has entered our solar system. It appears to have great density to have such effects on the sun & earth.

Startin to heat up! I read a book from 1991 about the crystal skulls & the channeled beings explaining that our axis is going to shift and the area known a Ontario, Canada will become the new North pole. There will be people that will come out of the earth when cataclysm passes to help us move through the tumultuous times.

If you don't believe in Inner earth, you're still taking the blue pill & don't want to peer down the rabbit hole.

Things are gonna start heating up. Summers gonna be hot.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
The Axis is aligning with whatever has entered our solar system. It appears to have great density to have such effects on the sun & earth.

Startin to heat up! I read a book from 1991 about the crystal skulls & the channeled beings explaining that our axis is going to shift....
Things are gonna start heating up. Summers gonna be hot.

Got a name for that book and author? I would like to give it a read!
Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

What the guy said right above this post. I would also like to read it...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

but only for those certain areas, i'm still wondering if a bigger release of energy is awaiting under one of the cities directly since they don't even have the smaller releases it seems.

we haven't had a quake in so long, i'd rather we get it over with while it's still somewhat in our minds.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
According to Dutch...we need to be looking at some things...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
More tracking causes 4.0 in Wyoming

www.youtube.com...

This is a must see video...proof their trying to hide man made EQ? I wonder if anyone felt it?

top topics

join