It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove george zimmerman actually exists!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by pshea38

You still haven't answered my original question. If he isn't real, then who shot the guy in the hoodie? And why? And then why make such an elaborate hoax? I believe there is way more going on in the world today than to worry about someone creating a "fake" human to shoot someone who you yourself even just said might also be fake.

Ah, so you will neither put up or shut up after my offer to prove I exist!

Well if zimmerman isn't real, shouldn't we consider the possibility that travyon martin
isn't real, the shooting never happened, and all photos of martin are photoshop
creations also. There certainly are issues with most of photos I have seen of him.

If you want to stir up s**t and forward agendas, it doesn't matter if a story is fake or real,
as long as the public believe it is real.
Faking these events keeps things an awful lot cleaner and more controllable for
the perpetrators, is all.
And the perpetrators have the means, motive and opportunity to fake events.

And they have, many times in the past.

London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events

Worldwide media deceptions

edit on 12-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Superficially though, to bump support for obama, encourage public unrest with divide
and conquer tactics, to provide more ammunition for the removal of guns from the public etc. etc.

Obama made two statements about the case and is now refusing to say anything more about it... I have seen no one say that their support for Obama has gone up because of this either....So, I think realistically, we should rule out that.

Encourage public unrest? Are you suggesting this country is currently happy with the way things are and we are resting peacefully? Divide and conquer tactics? Friend, this country can't get any more divided..... It would be like hitting an already angry hornets nest with a stick....Pointless and stupid....That as a possible reason makes no sense to me.

As for guns. I've seen no one at all stepping up after this incident saying that this is the reason guns need to be taken away. I've seen some calling for arms...But none to have them taken away...And frankly, they would have to do a lot more than stage a murder...People are murdered with guns all the time. It hasn't made people want to give up guns so far, and I don't think it ever will.I don't think that works as a reason why.

But the early unwise comments by obama, the early release of manipulative photographs,
the selective and blatantly deceptive reporting of the 911 conversations etc. etc. are
a little too obvious and overtly incriminating.

Oh come on. Politicians and the MSM are idiots... you give these people way to much credit that they do not deserve. In reality, the only thing that politicians and the MSM care about are their ratings. They say and do things hoping to gain higher approval ratings. Most of the time, the things they say and do are stupid...It's not some plan to trick us all....They really are just that stupid.

I think that we are meant to take note of those who have been made to look bad in this case.

I think you are looking way to far into it and seeing a conspiracy where there is none. Of course, that is just my humble opinion. Time will tell, I suspect.

Sometimes, things really are as they seem....

Anyway, thanks for replying to me. I appreciate it. I am off to other threads

Oh, on a side note. My gut feeling was that you were going to say the reason why was to "distract us from what is really going on". That old unoriginal chestnut that is apparently the reason for everything in the world ever happening. At least around ATS.

"Daddy, why is the sky blue?" " To distract us from what is really going on, honey"

Have a great night.

Peace and love

GST
edit on 12-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

I think that we are meant to take note of those who have been made to look bad in this case.

Well...for one...the editor for NBC who got caught using creative license in posting images as well as selective editing in the 911 tape was one of those who ended up looking pretty bad in my opinion.

Yes exactly. Doesn't it seem strange to you that this media station, who expertly lie
and conspire for a living, make such a basic cock-up at covering their arses, and are
forced into a public and obviously disingenuous apology.
And what about obama jumping in feet first into the issue on the side of
williams, only for the 'nasty' hoodied photographs of williams to subsequently
come out.
This is not how 'things' 'normally' go.

There is more to this. People are being set up and humiliated.
Who else comes off badly? Take note.

There is a lot more to come from this story, and I am lead to believe that
the end result will be shocking, but ultimately very pleasing, for the general public.

$100 that we never see zimmermann caught on legitimate video.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You guys are really missing the mark. Neither Zimmerman or Martin are real. The witnesses and families are all actors this is an elaborate hoax concoted to take away our right to guns and self defense. Dont you think its odd that it took so long to get 'recent' pictures of martin. Thos whole thing is not real, OPEN YOUR EYES. Lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So an all out race war wouldn't make any difference to the dire situation
the U.S. finds itself in now. Come on. It could potentially devastate large swathes
of urban America and lead to the ushering in of martial law, and a huge step closer
to the ultimate goals of those who have been in power for so long.

In a black V's white environment running up to the election,
who would the alienated blacks be more likely to vote for?

But as I said, I have my own reasons for suspecting a set-up here,
and I believe that we won't have long to wait to find out exactly why!

Nothing is as it seems Gimme!

(Is that the real john lennon in your avatar, or one of his replacements?
)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Well, this site has a video of him inside the police station from the security cameras.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
You guys are really missing the mark. Neither Zimmerman or Martin are real. The witnesses and families are all actors this is an elaborate hoax concoted to take away our right to guns and self defense. Dont you think its odd that it took so long to get 'recent' pictures of martin. Thos whole thing is not real, OPEN YOUR EYES. Lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but either way, you are most probably correct.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why, I knew "Ol Zim" as we used to call em, back in the day, when we was all kicking it back in the hole in NSP, well he used to talk about how one day he was gonna get out, and kill himself a whole bunch of thugs...

It was about then, we reminded " OL Zim" that he himself was a "thug", so to speak, at which point "Ol Zim" promptly spit up most of his hooch, which we had been brewing for over a month, unbeknowced to the guards, and got himself a whole set of stained prison issue trousers...

Say...... what was the question again????

Got myself kinda sidetracked....

Anyways.... good to hear " OL Zim " is headed back thisaway, where we can kick rocks, once more....

Hey, what ol boy do anyways????

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Does blindly rejecting everything in any MSM piece make a more workable situation. I can understand people questioning the story but the question the man exists? I mean on that line, do I have to accept that you are just another guy posting on ATS. I mean its conceivable that you are a govt agent, or just a super intelligent computer that can respond. But both are likely false. You could post a few pics of yourself or you can show us your facebook page, but in the age of photoshop those may be fake. My point is that its is 99.99999999999999999% likely that Zimmerman is a real person, and just because its a media story it isnt any less believable. His existence isnt the least likely part of this story.

I mean I can show things that tend to show he exists, such as the photos, the police surveillance film, his lawyers, the prosecutors, his family, his friends, his neighbors, the police records, etc. I certainly believe those are more probable evidence for my side then yours. I mean apply the same logic to anyone that isnt a major figure in history, say someone in WWII who died. There may be a few surviving pictures, but assuming he has no surviving relatives it is certainly hard to prove he ever existed. If anyone is going about this blindly it is you. You are challenging the existence of someone because A) you dont trust the MSM at all and B) you dont like the looks of the photos. Id say the evidence weighs much higher on the other end.

Once again not everything that happens is a conspiracy. The main issue here may be the official story. This is my main issue with the conspiracy radio hosts and their die hard fans. The basic line of thinking is "X event happens and its not neat and clean....well therefore it must be a govt cover up." Certainly the MSM has an agenda but I just dont see you angle my friend

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by pshea38

Well, this site has a video of him inside the police station from the security cameras.

www.latimes.com...

Thanks for posting that, but you have to admit that this does not make matters
any clearer. The man captured is barely recognisable and it seems as if the video
is vague and intentional in avoiding capturing a clear shot of not just zimmermans
face, but the police officers faces also.

And these are the clearest image that modern police security cameras can offer?
(by the way, if it is a security camera, why does it move with the action at the
beginning of the clip?)

Also notice how the officer seems to 'disappear' just after entering the building at 1.21min!

This story is so contrived andI don't buy it. I think this video is faked.
These things can be so easily generated and that video has the look of been
generated about it, with the jerky movements of those in view, and the washed out,
low quality video definition.

Where is the police mugshot from that evening with zimmerman in the red coat and green t-shirt?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sigh....

OK...I can't do this thread any longer.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by jlv70
Here's his latest photo.

His mugshot from the Seminole County Sheriff.

Thanks for posting. I didn't see this in an image search.

To me this looks like a mash up of the two photos in the OP.
(eyes, beard stuble etc.-photo1. hair, ears etc.-photo2).
This really looks like it could be a digital creation.

How do the nose shadow and the neck shadows reconcile here?
Where exactly do you think the light source is?

Anyone else think that he looks like justin timberlake?

do you remember the arizona shooter. that mugshot was spliced with glenn beck.

same thing with this one.

photoshop killer (actors) playing the part to distract the masses from whats really going on

I believe you are being sarcastic, but what you say is true. Loughner was
a digitallly created villain with no real existence and the arizona 'shootings'
are a proven faked/staged event.
www.cluesforum.info....
This is conclusive.

The eyes look weird in the zimmerman photo above.
A little too close together.

I was only being a lil cheeky ..but yes I also believe Loughner was a digital creation.

hence the "photoshop killers"

for some reason they are staging these events with digital "characters"

to get rid of guns or to distract masses in media war

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
George Zimmerman exists only because the television says he does, but he doesn't exist in my current state of being...Therefore I can't be sure if he does actually exist...
edit on 12-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Why, I knew "Ol Zim" as we used to call em, back in the day, when we was all kicking it back in the hole in NSP, well he used to talk about how one day he was gonna get out, and kill himself a whole bunch of thugs...

It was about then, we reminded " OL Zim" that he himself was a "thug", so to speak, at which point "Ol Zim" promptly spit up most of his hooch, which we had been brewing for over a month, unbeknowced to the guards, and got himself a whole set of stained prison issue trousers...

Say...... what was the question again????

Got myself kinda sidetracked....

Anyways.... good to hear " OL Zim " is headed back thisaway, where we can kick rocks, once more....

Hey, what ol boy do anyways????

Well I have to believe that your story is true, because you, a perfect stranger,
tell me so, and I truly believe that you could not possibly have any alterior
motive for saying these things you say, because why would you say something
that wasn't true? It just wouldn't make sense in this pure and honest to goodness
world of ours.

And yes, I know what you mean when you say 'kick rocks together'..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So when we see video of the court proceedings... will that be fake too???

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49
reply to post by pshea38

Does blindly rejecting everything in any MSM piece make a more workable situation. I can understand people questioning the story but the question the man exists? I mean on that line, do I have to accept that you are just another guy posting on ATS. I mean its conceivable that you are a govt agent, or just a super intelligent computer that can respond. But both are likely false. You could post a few pics of yourself or you can show us your facebook page, but in the age of photoshop those may be fake. My point is that its is 99.99999999999999999% likely that Zimmerman is a real person, and just because its a media story it isnt any less believable. His existence isnt the least likely part of this story.

I mean I can show things that tend to show he exists, such as the photos, the police surveillance film, his lawyers, the prosecutors, his family, his friends, his neighbors, the police records, etc. I certainly believe those are more probable evidence for my side then yours. I mean apply the same logic to anyone that isnt a major figure in history, say someone in WWII who died. There may be a few surviving pictures, but assuming he has no surviving relatives it is certainly hard to prove he ever existed. If anyone is going about this blindly it is you. You are challenging the existence of someone because A) you dont trust the MSM at all and B) you dont like the looks of the photos. Id say the evidence weighs much higher on the other end.

Once again not everything that happens is a conspiracy. The main issue here may be the official story. This is my main issue with the conspiracy radio hosts and their die hard fans. The basic line of thinking is "X event happens and its not neat and clean....well therefore it must be a govt cover up." Certainly the MSM has an agenda but I just dont see you angle my friend

You are not comparing like with like. I can prove I exist to you in 1 minute.
I am on skype.
You start by assuming the story is true, and from there decide what
the main issue is. In this day and age, it is foolish imo to make that assumption.
The media is a sold-out tool and is all about deception and manipulation.
You assume the beginning is sound, and the middle or the endings is tainted.
This doesn't make sense to me.

I posted links above which prove the extents to which media fakery is incorporated
into modern news telling. But these facts don't enter into your considerations, where
as they are ingrained now into mine.
People will do pretty much anything for money and there are more people directly
employed by the government now than ever before. They is no shortage of potential
willing 'role-players' I take it.
And I am sure we can agree just how corrupt that government has become (or maybe not).

If they faked the story, they would fake/stage all associated elements of the story.
In this day and age, and with the story receiving so much national attention, 2 or 3
dodgy photographs is extremely suspicious and I have seen nothing concrete yet that
proves that this man in fact exists.

You say you are 99.999999999% certain that he exists.
I say your wisdom is completely consumed in confidence.

I bet you do not know of even one faked news-story, whereas I am aware of dozens.
That's got to enter into the equation when considering issues like this.

But thanks for replying.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlv70
Here's his latest photo.

His mugshot from the Seminole County Sheriff.

Thanks for posting. I didn't see this in an image search.

To me this looks like a mash up of the two photos in the OP.
(eyes, beard stuble etc.-photo1. hair, ears etc.-photo2).
This really looks like it could be a digital creation.

How do the nose shadow and the neck shadows reconcile here?
Where exactly do you think the light source is?

Anyone else think that he looks like justin timberlake?

do you remember the arizona shooter. that mugshot was spliced with glenn beck.

same thing with this one.

photoshop killer (actors) playing the part to distract the masses from whats really going on

I believe you are being sarcastic, but what you say is true. Loughner was
a digitallly created villain with no real existence and the arizona 'shootings'
are a proven faked/staged event.
www.cluesforum.info....
This is conclusive.

The eyes look weird in the zimmerman photo above.
A little too close together.

I was only being a lil cheeky ..but yes I also believe Loughner was a digital creation.

hence the "photoshop killers"

for some reason they are staging these events with digital "characters"

to get rid of guns or to distract masses in media war

Oh well I agree 100% then.
And yes, no 'real' and 'messy' patsies/villains to deal with anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
George Zimmerman exists only because the television says he does, but he doesn't exist in my current state of being...Therefore I can't be sure if he does actually exist...
edit on 12-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

And with a corrupt and manipulative government and media (prone and proven
to have faked events and news-stories for devious and hidden purposes), that has
to be your starting point.

And this guy

does not look like this guy

to me.

I think it has something to do with the eyes, and the fact the the second photo
moreso looks like a photoshop creation than the first.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Again I ask, when there is live video of Zimmerman in court, with hundreds of witnesses, what will you say to that?
edit on 12-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So when we see video of the court proceedings... will that be fake too???

Well I already bet that we wouldn't see clear and uncontestable video footage
of zimmerman in action. I also posted a link above showing how easily
it is to digitally create virtual people and environments, so any footage should
be subject to close scrutiny.

But it would give us something more to go on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join