It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building an Army Of Blacks 'To Kill'-New Black Panthers Chairman Shabazz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz, details his plans for an all black army in Florida.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Sorry for the shortness. You'll have to go to the source to listen to the audio.

I'm telling you. He maybe full of hot air and crap but someday, someone following this nut is going to carry out his wishes.

So much for Obama being the great reuniter... He is the big divider. I can't believe Obama or anyone else is speaking up against this ... this... RACIST THUG> I can't believe he didn't get arrested for putting a bounty out on G. Zimmerman either.

Just goes to show you the officials in Florida are scared... big time. Gonna be a long and hot summer...

LOCK AND LOAD.. and be prepared.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If there was to ever be a "all black army" and they became hostile.
It would be mere hours before all of them were dead by the hands of the actual army.

I think a Zombie Apocalypse is more probable.
edit on 11-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is an odd thing.

I know two (2) people who align themselves with the black panthers, to varying degrees.

They are both half black and half white, and hate white people.

Just something interesting I thought I'd share.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

In 2009 in Greece, N.Y., a suburb of Rochester. Roderick Scott, a black man, shot and killed an unarmed white teen, Christopher Cervini, whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car, with a licensed .40 cal. handgun

Never even heard of this, go figure....anyone see this on the news? Did the President issue a bounty for this shooting? Nope...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Im not american so i have to ask, how much air time is this guy getting on local/national news?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
Here is an odd thing.

I know two (2) people who align themselves with the black panthers, to varying degrees.

Probably because they look black? and get treated that was as well.
They also probably have been listening to that song "pussy a** cracker"

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Im not american so i have to ask, how much air time is this guy getting on local/national news?

At first it was a lot, now it's just updates for any changes in the case.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They'd best stay inside the limits of the cities

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
reply to post by anon72

In 2009 in Greece, N.Y., a suburb of Rochester. Roderick Scott, a black man, shot and killed an unarmed white teen, Christopher Cervini, whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car, with a licensed .40 cal. handgun

Never even heard of this, go figure....anyone see this on the news? Did the President issue a bounty for this shooting? Nope...

I've seen this floating around but I think it's a lie because I haven't seen an actual news article?
Care to provide?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by anon72

This man was questioned AND Charged.
AND this story is more believable than Zimmerman's
You are fooling everyone by comparing this to the Trayvon case.

Link

Scott said he was questioned for hours and charged at 11 that morning. He was originally charged with second-degree murder, but the charge was reduced to manslaughter.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

In response from numerous requests from individual's seeking information on the "New Black Panthers," the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation issues this public statement to correct the distorted record being made in the media by a small band of African Americans calling themselves the New Black Panthers.As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So is this to be the twenty first century estelusti. Florida would seem fitting. Maybe the new john horse.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Didn't huey newton have a band,The News?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

The National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz, details his plans for an all black army in Florida.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Sorry for the shortness. You'll have to go to the source to listen to the audio.

I'm telling you. He maybe full of hot air and crap but someday, someone following this nut is going to carry out his wishes.

So what makes him any more dangerous than the neo-Nazi or the right-wing fanatical Christian?

Why all the emphasis on this, when there are plenty of white men in America calling for the same things? Where is the fear and outrage then?

Sorry, this is another lone mad man mouthing off, and few supporters voicing up to. They're a few extremists amongst millions of people, no different to all the other white supremacists doing the same every day in America. It doesn't deserve attention.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
Here is an odd thing.

I would most likely bet, the black side of the family accepted them as kids while the white side probably looked down on them. Its common occurrence between Black/White kids.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

reply to post by anon72

I've seen this floating around but I think it's a lie because I haven't seen an actual news article?
Care to provide?

Sure...

We know this because in fact, such an event occurred in 2009 in Greece, N.Y., a suburb of Rochester. Roderick Scott, a black man, shot and killed an unarmed white teen, Christopher Cervini, whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car, with a licensed .40 cal. handgun.

There are many similarities between the Scott-Cervini case and the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin case in Florida. In both cases, there had been a spate of criminal activity in the neighborhood. In both cases, the shooters called 911 to report suspicious activity, yet chose to confront the unarmed suspects outside their residence and off their own property prior to the arrival of the police. In both cases, the shooters claimed that they felt threatened, and fired in self-defense. In both cases, local law enforcement applied relevant state law.

Just copy the first line of the article, paste to google and you have about 12,100 results...
www.google.com...:e n-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

edit on 11-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The New Black Panthers are being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join