It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the alternative to a NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is approaching the NWO from another angle.

The question is, what is the alternative?

The Elites see themselves as our controllers, we have laws and systems that we live by.

Say there were zero police tomorrow, all traffic lights stopped etc what would happen, is mankind, with the current size of the world's population, capable of looking after himself?

As much as this opinion stinks, I think deep down we are animals, we may behave rational and human now, but mankind is only ever a few steps from barbaric acts- just look at the London riots to see how close society is to chaos- if there was no law of the land, what would be the alternative?

What would society be if there wasn't elites setting up laws and keeping us in check?

I'm not supporting a tyrannical NWO, I think people have the right to freedom and to live in peace and security, but there is a price to that- could you tomorrow come up with a system for mankind to live by?

I guess this POV is easy being in the West, although not so easy if you suffer because of the current world stage- such as living in Libya when NATO bombs, or an African country with no food.

I personally just think it's all #ed up, this kind human world is so far removed from nature- we kill and cause suffering needlessly, mankind is literally a disease on this planet!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

mankind is literally a disease on this planet!

Not wrong. I remember a similar quote from the Matrix movie.
here it is-
"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus." - Agent Smith.

Im not so sure that the elites are the cure though.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think you think too much of the "Elites." The are not all wise and all knowing.

Those that are elected by the people eventually begin to think they are elite. Most are corrupted by our system once they take office. They will do whatever it takes to stay there. Who wants to have to go out and look for a new job anyway. Absolute power does corrupt.

The issue is money. Those who have it are considered powerful. I don't know why. Very few have earned it legitimately. I know of one man who worked to become very wealthy and still wears cowboy boots with holes in them. He is a nice good person. I also know of ONE person I consider to be a true Christian. He lives what he believes but never tries to convince anyone else to believe the same. I am sure there are more but they appear hard to find.

I would put those two men in office any day. As for the rest, people have to stop believing what politicians say. They have to pay attention to their past to know what they are going to do in the future.
A little research into each candidate can help clarify.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The alternative would be a new world order the people choose not the elite.

We do need a new world order, one that allows everyone on the planet to have readily available shelter, food and education.

We need a world order that can agree on religion or at least be free from having religion preached to us.

We need a world were a countries economy actually is balanced and not an economy that is consuming like its on steroids.

We need a world order that does not have war.

We need a world order were no technology is restricted from the public.

We need a world order that is taking space exploration to the next level.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of the Matrix when I posted.

It's just human's have always expolited and cause so much pain to others- slavery, mass killings, racism, stealing other's land, what we're doing in the Middle East right now taking control of the resources with millions dying is just incredible cruelty.

I don't think human's are capable of lasting peace.

But at the same, what is the alternative, imagine mankind left with no rules, no laws, it would be unbelievable chaos.

Religion creates so much division, if there was no religion or everyone believed the same thing, the world would be a better place surely?

The NWO sounds awful but if it was implemented with the intention of giving peace and security and freedom to everyone, it would be good, but as pointed out with the Middle East statement, the NWO is just furthering the wealth of those in charge, at the expense of the population.

I don't see any way out from this to be honest, it's almost a sick game.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The most obvious alternative is NOT NWO.

What is the alternative to brain tumor? Not brain tumor.

The NWO is not a solution for world/reality management. It doesn't need an alternative unless you ask on a personal level what your relationship to it is. AND then the alternative to the NWO is honesty.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
The alternative would be a new world order the people choose not the elite.

We do need a new world order, one that allows everyone on the planet to have readily available shelter, food and education.

We need a world order that can agree on religion or at least be free from having religion preached to us.

We need a world were a countries economy actually is balanced and not an economy that is consuming like its on steroids.

We need a world order that does not have war.

We need a world order were no technology is restricted from the public.

We need a world order that is taking space exploration to the next level.

Peace

Interesting, there are two types of NWO conspiracy- the Zionist- control everything, all for power and control, then there is the New Age Illuminati kind of stuff- and if they are seeking to remove religion- would that be a good thing? People over the world are divided so much by religion, it is insanity. With religions, there is no chance for peace.

What you outline sounds great, but humans are weak. We are as a species corrupted by power- the more we get, the more corrupt and above others we become.

I see it in worl everyday, people who I have known become high up managers etc and they change- the power goes to their heads, it changes them.

On the scale of the NWO, you can't have a single entity with absolute control, it would be intolerbale!

No possible angle makes sense, it is a weird world.

top topics

join