It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stillborn baby found alive after 12 hours in Argentine morgue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Stillborn baby found alive after 12 hours in Argentine morgue

www.thestar.com

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA—An Argentine woman who insisted on seeing the presumably lifeless body of her premature baby found the infant alive in the drawer of a hospital morgue.

Authorities say the girl had spent 12 hours in the refrigerated room at the Perrando de Resistencia hospital in northern Argentina.

Analia Bouter tells Todo Noticias television that she thought she was hallucinating when she looked at her infant in the morgue drawer and heard a whimper and saw signs of life.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here is one for a bunch of different ATSers to ponder. A stillborn baby pronounced dead was put into a refrigeration unit in the morgue, and because of the insistence of the Mother, they checked on it and found the baby alive. -12 hours later.

There is a whole slew of things people might like to attribute it to, like psychic connections, maybe zombie baby?

In any case, quite the story, and most likely one that will be shared on the child's birthday for the rest of it's life.

www.thestar.com
edit on 11-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There is a whole slew of things people might like to attribute it to, like psychic connections, maybe zombie baby?

www.thestar.com
edit on 11-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I'm going with Zombie Baby......Just 'cause that has a nice ring to it!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Closest thing to a Miracle I've heard in a long time

I imagine its plausible to say that the cold could have jump-started an otherwise UN-responsive child, Nice thought

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
shows you the strengh of human beings.i an not religious but respect life, something often medics don't.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

zombie baby...yeah!!! I guess i better load the ol' crossbow

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
dunking still borns into freezing water has surprisingly high succes rates. look it up.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Good news about the baby being alive still. As for the "Zombie baby"....stop watching zombie movies and tv series...it will never happen!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A very good lesson there on listening to yourself and insisting if it's your right.
Even if the mother only wanted to say goodbye, the end result is what counts.

Zombie? Seriously? pfftt!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sure the fanatical believers of the science god will have a perfectly good explanation for this

edit on 11-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Baby Jesus! You've come back!!!!

Gives new meaning to "He has risen"

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It might also raise questions about ethics.

Whose now to say that that baby wasn't destined for an organ harvesting? Who might wonder if the medical competence of the doctors isn't in question (heaven for-fend) then why would you report the child stillborn and take it away?

These are not pleasant questions... but I still wonder about them....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Whose now to say that that baby wasn't destined for an organ harvesting? Who might wonder if the medical competence of the doctors isn't in question (heaven for-fend) then why would you report the child stillborn and take it away?

1. If there were even the remote chance that this was about organ harvesting, I highly doubt that they would have let 12 hours pass without taking action.

2. Short of being in attendance during the delivery we have no idea what transpired and anything is possible. Could it be a case of incompetence? Possibly, however all we have is speculation. Absent information of the delivery, I think that questioning the attending physicians competence is out of line.

3. What do you think should be done in the case of a sill born child? There are too many potential factors such as gestation, hospital procedures, local laws, cultural and social customs in that region, etc., that may play into the overall picture.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Makes one ponder whether the has been similar cases in the past that may have not been caught in time Or in fact cases of much older adults pronounced dead which have later shown signs of life, I have heard of such cases however it's very rare.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think the cold temp. assisted in the awake of the seed. Nice to hear it made it here.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It might also raise questions about ethics.

I have a feeling they do this more than we realize. So much corruption.

The mother still felt the bond and was being guided.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I think it is more about human error, bad practices that a miracle...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Poor thing, i smell a law suit

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Makes me wonder how many times a baby was incorrectly pronounced dead and no one bothered to double check.
I want a cell phone put in my coffin just in case.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Makes me wonder how many times a baby was incorrectly pronounced dead and no one bothered to double check.
I want a cell phone put in my coffin just in case.

Not sure if a baby would know how to use a cell phone, unless you mean leave it on and next to it while it;s connected to a call to you....

But since you mention it, years and years ago they used to have a bell connected to a string for people, because it was more common for people to be mistakenly pronounced dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join