It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Pro War Mongering On CNN Now, On Syria. But Wait Guardian says it Differently!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
CNN Jumps The Gun To Early

On CNN.US Edition on the top of the site where it says Withdraws Santorum Drops out the other text reads

SLAUGHTER IN SYRIA

-Annan 'gravely concerned' about Syria
-Why Syria should matter to Americans
-Al-Assad's broken peace promise Al-Assad's broken peace promise
-Report details 100 executions
-Zakaria: What's next in Syria?

First Link Report about the 100 executions
CNN

Human Rights Watch said in a report released Monday.

The Human Rights Watch report is based on interviews with eyewitnesses
Yeah right eyewitnesses more like rebel eyewitnesses how very treatable. and here it comes.

Many of those killed are women and children, the group says

The deaths are "a desperate attempt to crush the uprising," researcher says

So you would rather prefer Syria to be controlled by terrorists? even though Assad is no better then the rebels

But the amount of Pro War Mongering On CNN Now and the amount of propaganda by CNN just further proves CNN has an Agenda.

Now lets move on to the CFR sellout Zakaria.
CNN 2
Zakaria: Al-Assad keen on violence, not dialogue.

The other article uses a photo to stir up your inside emotional system response and as for what the article talks about the 6 reasons why they should care about Syria.

CNN 4

And heres the Guardian viewpoint.
Source

We still have time between now and 12 April to stop the violence,"

Yes thats correct the official deadline is on April 12, but it seems to me CNN jumped the gun and my goodness! the human rights report was done so fast!
its like they got freehand on there time.

Like they did in Libya.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Only now they have updated it still that shows CNN having an agenda and there hypocrisy.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I just woke up and I'm having trouble understanding. Could you give me a statement about what was/IS false??
then I can go through the links better..

thanks

I must be silly but the guardian article isn't all that different from the others.
edit on 4/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well at first a few minutes ago CNN showed bunch of links and a image pro claiming that the Assad is not keeping his promise to impose a ceasefire on both sides.

Yet CNN jumped the gun to early

The actual deadline for the ceasefire is on April 12 so both the rebels and Assad have at least one day to compile with the UN deal of the ceasefire and agreement.

However CNN jumped the gun to early and you saw what they did with the links? Boom all of the news articles are discussing to the American people and the world.

On why we should we intervene.

Notice how in the matter of hours they already had everything ready to post and report?

Why i have never seen the Human rights work so fast, its almost laughable, haven't we been told that there is no access to enter Syria? or the access to the journalists?

So how did they magically spoke to the eyewitness Skype? if they did somehow i have to say that was very fast.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, the final deadline is 12 april, i think at 6 oclock in morning but not sure.

Mind you, this deadline does not just apply to Assad, it also applies to the opposition.

All the opposition needs to do is attavk assads forces, then the US has an excuse to go in (even if it is an illegal excuse)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

oh... OK.

I guess I am just Jaded.. Thanks for the heads up on the situation. They didn't jump the gun all that much because I'm sure we aren't going to give Assad much of a chance on this. CNN knows the rest of the story.

I guess yea I agree with everything you said. I think the problem was that I expected to be surprised. The News has been preempting reality since at least 9/11...
edit on 4/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I honestly can't understand the message that you're trying to convey here.

Each media orginaization has its own spin and it's opinion is reflected by the stories they 'report' and the way they report them. Be that organization CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Al Jazera, RT, Chinese state media, Syrian state media, Syrian rebel media. All of it is biased, nuanced things clearly intending to sway the viewer one way or another, but when taken as a whole the truth may be gleamed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's rediculious and silly to deny that Assad's forces and militia and mercenaries loyal to and working for Assad - including more than a few Iranians - are commiting atrocities.

But on the other side of that same coin, certain elements of the Rebel Forces are more interested in fighting a holy war than shrugging off the chains of oppression. Islamists from all over the Muslim world are flocking to Syria to fight jihad, which is worrying to the outside world.

The Al-Qaeda types are spoiling the image of the FSA as a whole, many of whom are either former Syrian forces who refused orders to fire on unarmed protesters earlier in the uprising at risk of being shot themselves, or ordinary Syrians who have had enough of the Assad dynasty and want a freedom of their own. Even many secular Sryians now living in the West - from the US, Canada and the UK, are returning to free their homeland. More and more of Assad's Forces are joing arms with the FSA everyday.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You won't get any peace in syria because israel is sending money to turkey to pay the rebels to keep on fighting and we already know what CNN and the other MSM controlled by the zionists are going to say.

Syria is a setup and they are trying to drag Iran into a war but Iran is not playing ball and if/when Iran is attacked then you had better say your prayer if Russia or China steps in to stop Israel and the puppets in DC.

Are americans so tired of life that they are this keen to die or just so chicken that they can not stand up to the criminal cartel financed by bankers from Israel.

top topics

join