It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for those who have had karmic soul connections/twin flame experiences, did you recall any past life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am just curious, I thought of regression, to shine a light on deeper issues that my soul connection shined a light on but, I have heard it can be like lighting a match to the past trauma and complicate the present greatly but just wondered of others memories during soul connection/twin flame type experiences
edit on 9-4-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
I am just curious, I thought of regression, to shine a light on deeper issues that my soul connection shined a light on but, I have heard it can be like lighting a match to the past trauma and complicate the present greatly but just wondered of others memories during soul connection/twin flame type experiences

By soul connection I assume you mean another person who you feel you have known from a previous time and place or even over several lifetimes - an affinity - unfinished business perhaps?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Yes.

It started at the time of the Venus Transit, 2004. I got a lot of information and experiences from that relationship.
Lots of synchronicity too.

I'm looking forward to this next transit in June. Wonder what's in store for me this time.

I would have liked to have come across a thread like this on ATS years ago. Good timing with the upcoming transit though. S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by Dharma Employee

By soul connection I assume you mean another person who you feel you have known from a previous time and place or even over several lifetimes - an affinity - unfinished business perhaps?

yep and a whole lot more energetic karma settling insanity that follows, that I saw some images, not tons, but some arround the time it was all going crazy, and thanks maya 27, pleased it resonates with you

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have a twin flame, but she isn't physically incarnate. I've had contact from her since I was a teenager, but I didn't know what she was exactly...didn't even know about the concept of a twin flame...until a psychic online told me last year.

From the little I've seen, in terms of imagery and such, I'm inclined to believe that she is Sirian; and that is what the psychic women who was talking to me about her also implied. So that could imply a past life for me on a Sirian planet, but I don't really have any idea.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My twin flame burned me but I deserved it for burning her in a past life.
In a past life she fell for my charm - I set her on a pedestal then knocked her off it
This time around I set her her on a pedestal and elevated her in my mind and worshiped her obsessively but she broke my heart but she said she would - Break my heart that is.
Karma for sure but water under the bridge and now I hope I am wiser should our paths cross again and I know they will.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

In a past life she fell for my charm - I set her on a pedestal then knocked her off it
This time around I set her her on a pedestal and elevated her in my mind and worshiped her obsessively but she broke my heart but she said she would - Break my heart that is.
Karma for sure but water under the bridge and now I hope I am wiser should our paths cross again and I know they will.

Yea, me too - though still being respectful of THEM not to describe the dreams and exact experiences more.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Met my twin flame, soul mate, but he was an alien life form. I still feel such lonesomeness even though he said that we will meet again just not for me in this life. I ache for him. I never really feel at home nor content with people.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wish I could remember.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

Yea, me too - though still being respectful of THEM not to describe the dreams and exact experiences more.

Yes those things are too personal to share - I just hope I am stronger now - I was such a fool.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have met a couple twin flames/soul mates/soul connections in this life. My twin flame literally was a twin is a definately a twin soul of mine we are identical personalities but don't look the same anymore, she and I almost always have led parallel lives been friends since 12 years old (I am now forty) we are still in contact. The only past lives I recall with her in total is the one where she was a cousin of mine (But we looked like twins) and I died in her place we were of the same harem. The Sultan was angry at her and ordered her death but I found out about it and died in her place unbeknownst to her. The one where we were actual twins I don't recall as closely. Just remember we were twins in some European country. My soul mates and there are more than one were in my life either to learn lessons from or pay karmic debt to. Or they owed me some karmic debt.
edit on 10-4-2012 by ldyserenity because: clarification

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes those things are too personal to share - I just hope I am stronger now - I was such a fool.

If she is really your twin, she will forgive you. A twin flame is someone who is literally half of us, when as spirits we exist outside of dualistic reality. When we come into this universe, we have to split; because duality is how everything works here...up and down, hot and cold, male and female...all opposites. So you split from your twin, and become opposites...you in one place, them in someone else.

That is why you will forgive each other for whatever you do to each other, though...because you need each other. Neither of you can survive without the other half.
edit on 10-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I agree with you here, with your twin there is an understanding that exists beyond what one is able to explain. There is a deeper spiritual connection that exists and differentiates itself from normal relationships and therefore forgiveness should come naturally. You need the other like the air you breathe ...

In regards to recalling past lives with your twin... I feel sometimes these experiences reveal themselves when you are ready for them to be revealed. Most of the times when pushed, the experiences might lose the magic or lesson contained in them.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I kept having the same vision or reoccurring thoughts.
When my soul came into being the first soul I saw was my flame - our souls we born together in the same place beyond Space and Time - This place is full of light and love - and so love was first thing we shared.
Earth can be harsh ground and we cross the waters of forgetfulness so we can abide here awhile.
Sometimes we get glimpses of our true home and past life's also. I have had recollections of past lifes and also other people who have been or are part of my life. Each are special in their own way.
I know with the flame I speak of there was Karma or lessons to be worked on - that is why I say I do hope I have learnt the things which I needed to do.
Yes it is true back home I know we greet each other with a smile and laugh together at our Earthly follies.
I look forward to that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am relatively new to discovering my soul... however.

I feel that many of the people I have meaningful relationships with were in one time or another entwined with me.

I sometimes get glimpses of relationships with random people. For instance, I work in a classroom and one of the kids I work with makes me feel as if they were my mother or sister at one point.

Not convinced this is my over active imagination or reincarnation, but I am still young, both in age and discovery...

(EDIT) I don't believe I ave found my twin. There is someone that I hunch about, but that relationship was ruined by my bad judgment. perhaps next life time?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Azjazzer8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My Twin Flame is my dear Wife. We were lovers in a previous life, and both remember events from that life. We share a son who was conceived aboard a spacecraft, and we both know of, and remember this. He is a Dwarf, quite aware of the Ancient Dwarf Race, and quick to tell you he is not from this world. We are right now going through a lot of pain and suffering, probably past life Karma working off, and even though we are years apart in age, we love each other unequivocally. We have both been going through DNA upgrades for the past two years now. Making plans for our Afterlife.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
My Twin Flame is my dear Wife. We were lovers in a previous life, and both remember events from that life. We share a son who was conceived aboard a spacecraft, and we both know of, and remember this. He is a Dwarf, quite aware of the Ancient Dwarf Race, and quick to tell you he is not from this world. We are right now going through a lot of pain and suffering, probably past life Karma working off, and even though we are years apart in age, we love each other unequivocally. We have both been going through DNA upgrades for the past two years now. Making plans for our Afterlife.

Very cool. You really couldn't write a story that was quite that interesting...

I will send my love your way. Suffering is human nature, but isn't easy.

Also... DNA upgrades? Could you elaborate a little on this? Sounds futuristic.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No, not "futuristic" at all, been going on for years now. All are being upgraded, so they can live in the 5th dimension. Of course, most who make it will quickly fall back again, but they must be readied anyway.
I can feel the changes going on in me, can't you?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No, not "futuristic" at all, been going on for years now. All are being upgraded, so they can live in the 5th dimension. Of course, most who make it will quickly fall back again, but they must be readied anyway.

Can you elaborate and give some of the changes you are experiencing?

What kind of DNA upgrades does one do...just curious.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You know, I had a feeling this is what you were referring to.

I don't feel it as a DNA change.. maybe spiritual DNA.

I feel myself changing subtly, slowly growing to the sky like a beautiful rose, reaching as high as I can go until its time to bloom.

That explanation is not typical for me... odd that I described it that way. Heh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join