It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When to Bug Out: Knowing the Signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I feel sorry for all these bug out fools, if it's bug out time and your not already bugged out, your dead meat.
It will be wild in the streets like one of those horror movies, or old west cowboys and Indians, with the wagon train, what a joke.
If you can't bug in, with some sort of structured plan your dead

I would look for communities that have power, water, for starters.

Those that bug out, if your drag wife and kids, dog.along, good luck.

All it takes is one mistake, when you depend on someone else for your survival.

A wife, kids and dogs are not elite, Seal or Ranger teams that can call in air strike or air lift e vac.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
I wouldn't even wait for signs. Just get prepared ahead of time.

I learned a big lesson on 9/11.

I remember going to the store after those towers came down, and everything was gone on the shelves. What were the main things that were gone? Canned goods, Toilet paper, and water. They were all gone, and people were standing around asking workers when it would be re-stocked. That's when it's too late. I learned that morning that I had to have these things already stocked up, because you just don't know when you are going to wake up to another 9/11.

The gas lines were super long too, so it is ideal to keep the tank at least 1/2 or more full.
Yea, I remember that day to, all those people who use to laugh at my big black dump truck, they were not laughing no more, my stuff was all paid for and bad ass ugly.
edit on 9-4-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I would hope many who read ATS already have a survival strategy somewhere in their mental inventory. Certainly the ever increasing barrage of ominous events suggests that good Boy Scouts better "be prepared."

A disturbing number of people have told me they aren't preparing because they will "take what they need" at the moment when social collapse allows them to get away with it. Having nothing, they have nothing to lose.

One strong reason to be prepared is because it's foolish to expose yourself to desperate roving brigands and I learned in the war just how quickly ambushes can happen... so sudden that you may not even hear the shot that drops you.

Thus, my advantage comes from holding the fort in familiar territory and organize neighbors to set ambushes to meet the expected hunger crazed masses. Stack magazines and prepare to die in place (if necessary) sounds like a better plan (to me)

Also, if TPTB have prepared underground complexes the increase in air traffic at those airports will probably be reported on ATS at least a few days before anticipated events. Unless the internet goes down.

Which would likely signal the beginning of SHTF (or something?). But moving blind through unfamiliar territory without communications or intelligence is unwise with guys like me around, or worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

That looks like an interesting site, also. Where did you read about the warning if his name is in red? ......He posted it himself but it's not his name...the entire site page will appear red at log on...And it's very interesting,as us the sister site. www.standeyo.com
As for bugging out unless its a catastrophe ,or I had a serious "several months sized " kit and a defined place to go aid stay put....EVERYONE should have a 2-3 week kit but I'm thinking being onthe road puts you at the mercy of too many strangers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join