It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemdog
Ive heard this idea before, and I've found it to be a valid argument and possibility. As for the arguement "but japan took full credit", well, why Wouldn't they? It was war.

No, it's ludicrous. Total and utter bull excrement.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by holywar666

Roosevelt let Pearl Harbor happen so John Wayne could make movies.

Fake a cause to create an effect. Not a new idea. When you print the money, resources are unlimited.

Check out this scene of the attack:

I wonder what it really looked like
edit on 9-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Terrible, disrespectful post OP. My grandfather always told of how he saw the Japanese faces in their planes, I can't believe that conspiracy theorists go this far, but hey, I guess you think there are no limits.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with the consensus that there is ZERO chance the op scenario is possible. Like the whole Japanese government would just sit there and not say..."um, no we did not do it".

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This is a great example (if the OP is not a troll) of why young people in this country don't have a clue...about anything. They don't study history, they don't study civics, they don't study even how to balance a checkbook. This is why there is such ignorance in our country. People can make up anything they please (between bong hits) and garner 8 pages of replies to one of the most inane posts I have seen in a very long time. I was actually the first responder to this post but it was so insulting I removed it. I should have left it up. Grab a history book. Better yet Google July 7, 1937. See what you come up with. Try doing your own research or don't they teach that anymore either?

PS. If you really want to know why we didn't do what you propose is that we did not have the manufacturing to make Japanese type airplanes. You know there is more than one type of airplane back then. They weren't held together with sticks and wires either. We had to close down our major manufacturing plants and convert them to war plants to build the planes we needed. Gawd! I can't believe this. Before you take your next hit, look up Rosie the Riveter.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but being young has nothing to do with it. It's just blocula, all his/her threads are like this. Almost as bad as the FlamingApple or Tomato guy, but he genuinely wasn't informed of things, while blocula is just being...blocula.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ya know, a lot of these dumb conspiracies would not even come to light if schools taught real history.
No offense OP, but this is just as ridiculous as the 9/11 conspiracy crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I was actually the first responder to this post but it was so insulting I removed it. I should have left it up. Grab a history book. Better yet Google July 7, 1937.

Of course! Lets base all truths off History books and the internet! Want to know why our country is crap? The damn elites that continue to create false flag events and drive humans deeper and deeper into paranoia and fear.

Questioning the authenticity of attacks like Pearl Harbor is something any human has the right to do. Why is this "insulting" to you?

Originally posted by AndromedaPWND
Terrible, disrespectful post OP. My grandfather always told of how he saw the Japanese faces in their planes

You dont think TPTB could get Japanese people in on the conspiracy? "They" run the world, the currency, the languages and the religions. Seeing a Japanese person in a plane does not disprove anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Lol, oh, blocula. I hate you, and I hate every thread you have ever authored.

All BS, no evidence, just saying the first ridiculous stupid thing that comes to mind. Congratulations, you suck!

edit:

not without strong possibility...

No, timmy.... bad timmy!

edit on 9-4-2012 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by mr10k
I was actually the first responder to this post but it was so insulting I removed it. I should have left it up. Grab a history book. Better yet Google July 7, 1937.
\

Of course! Lets base all truths off History books and the internet! Want to know why our country is crap? The damn elites that continue to create false flag events and drive humans deeper and deeper into paranoia and fear.

Questioning the authenticity of attacks like Pearl Harbor is something any human has the right to do. Why is this "insulting" to you?

Originally posted by AndromedaPWND
Terrible, disrespectful post OP. My grandfather always told of how he saw the Japanese faces in their planes

You dont think TPTB could get Japanese people in on the conspiracy? "They" run the world, the currency, the languages and the religions. Seeing a Japanese person in a plane does not disprove anything.

Wait how did you quote me, I never said that!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Fixed. But if you deny the conspiracy as well, then it really doesn't matter. I speak to all of you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by mr10k

Fixed. But if you deny the conspiracy as well, then it really doesn't matter. I speak to all of you.

Holywar666 and blocula, Brothers in Arms!

Honestly, I couldn't care more for a thread of this kind. This is the first time I've been in skunk works in a month, and the last time I tried to debate in a blocula thread, the thread got closed and blocula had no answers except for the half-assed schizophrenic thoughts running amok deep inside his head.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One of my greatest regrets in life is never finding out what really took place that day......

I believe this falls into the category of "if nothing fishy took place that day, why would the government still keep the information sealed".... to this day?!

I personally don't believe it was Americans bombing Americans. I have however always questioned why the government ignored the intelligence reports of an imminent attack, similar to 9/11. But in this case, the US Navy positioned its fleet in such a way that made them easy targets.

Hitler was relentlessly bombing the UK and moving through Europe unstoppable. Yet, we needed a reason to enter the War. Just as with 9/11. Americans knew what was going on, but felt it wasn't our fight.

The day after Pearl Harbor, I was one of the young men who couldnt wait for the recruiting station to open so I could go sign up, lying about my age, and having no trouble being handed a contract stating I was now property of the US Government.

Both Pearl Harbor and 9/11 make sense when you look at it from a chess player standpoint. You want to ultimately win, but you're going to have to sacrifice your pawns to gain strategic advantage. One can only wonder what events might have taken place, had the United States not entered the war when it did.

Would we have risen to become the greatest super power the world has ever known? Or would we all be speaking German?
edit on 9-4-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

link   
and they got the planes within range on a fleet designed to look japanese, and japan never disputed the story

LOL

the real conspiracy is much more interesting, no need to make up another one

it's like making a three stooges movie

why would you do that ?

link   
reply to post by nake13

Im sorry but american GI's were never questioning why they were fighting in Europe. Also the US and Russians didnt enter Germany and Poland until 1945 and thats when they found the camps.

There is no conspriracy behind the finding of the camps and there is no conspirarcy around the attack on Pearl Harbor.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No. Somebody has to tell you that you are wrong. It may be the first time in your life and if so, I am sorry I had to be the one to do it. This is drivel. You don't want to believe the history books? Is that why you don't want to open a math book. You disagree that 2+2 =4?

Seeing a Japanese person in a Japanese Mitsubishi with a big red sun on the side and bombs attached seems to prove that the Japanese were at Pearl Harbor. We didn't make Mitsubishis then.

At the time Germany and Japan were TPTB as you put it.

I am insulted because my family died in that war. You are probably a holocaust denier also. That is why Eisenhower had the war correspondents take so many pictures. He said, Someday, some son of a bitch is going to come along and deny the whole thing happened. Who knew he was also speaking about Pearl Harbor too.

Why don't you question something worthwhile like.... Barak Hussein Obama...mmm, mmm, mmm?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
and they got the planes within range on a fleet designed to look japanese, and japan never disputed the story

LOL

What do you expect them to say........我々はそれをしませんでした!!!!!!!!

Would it be that hard to keep Japan elites quiet? Dont think they dont have them!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

LOL

What do you expect them to say........我々はそれをしませんでした!!!!!!!!

Would it be that hard to keep Japan elites quiet? Dont think they dont have them!

I would expect them to say "we did not do this, please don't bomb us"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I thought there was a conspiracy all ready about pearl harbor.

Something about the Japanese squadron picked up on radar and a secret message

to the President and also wired telegram.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
there is no conspirarcy around the attack on Pearl Harbor.

sure there is, and it's very interesting, right down to the memo where FDR wanted the japanese to make the first move. was that misinterpreted as a stand down order ? were those men sacrificed ?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
there is no conspirarcy around the attack on Pearl Harbor.

FDR wanted the japanese to make the first move.

And this is a conspiracy?

...or are you in an alternate reality?

Sorry, but i cannot figure out how that is a conspiracy.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join