It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will get another term, Sad but True!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As, I even bother to create this thread , we can all see Michele Obamas, commericial running at this very moment on ATS??? Ok money is money paid, and adverstisments are = money paid. Regardless my point is When we talk of a Reptillian/Illuminatii contolled world I can not imagine a better description of how its sooooo, true especially when we take a look at the Republican Romney, who as we all know will eventually be Obamas, opposing Presidential Canidate..

Furthermore, the utter complete totally controlled election of nothing but, pathetic MONKEYS, that are on full display ( EXCEPT RON PAUL), are IMHO a complete and utter FABRICATION OR A BETTER WORD CREATION, by the said Reptillian/Illuminatii that control our world, to give us a new bench mark of idiots-that are running against Obama.

Cain and Palin were head and shoulders above this group of men, and we all know it.. Once again is it the Reptillian /Illumitatii controlled aspect that will and dictate Obamas second term.

Regardless of how and what you think about Alex Jones his documentary on the (THE OBAMA DECPTION), is in fact 100% the TRUTH!

By the means that every president since J.F.K are PUPPETS, put in place to be given nothing more than a soap box to spew the Reptillian /Illuminatii AGENDA.

In conclusion, there is no left Wing -there is no right Wing- as both WINGS are connected to the main body of the bird. That Bird is the EAGLE..
edit on 8-4-2012 by Genxbeyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

I agree with you about Obama getting another term.
However, I think the whole "reptilian" thing is a joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Obama will not get another term.

Blacks (can I call them that?) will not be as excited as they were in 2008.

Gas prices are through the roof, because of his energy policies.

Record string of months over 8% unemployed not seen since the Great Depression.

Trying to lump all women into a generic voting block will fail miserably.

When Obama ran in 2008 he had no record, no experience and 4 years later he is a huge failure. People actually notice stuff like this, and realize another 4 years of this hack will not be in the best interests of the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Ok, I hear ya but, Romney has the Character of a peanut.... I cant see him winning over the masses of sheep!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

When Obama ran in 2008 he had no record, no experience and 4 years later he is a huge failure. People actually notice stuff like this, and realize another 4 years of this hack will not be in the best interests of the United States of America.

You could say the same thing about George W. Bush but he got a second term.
So that stuff doesn't really matter. And African American is the correct term.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Its cool the whole 4th Dimensional aspect is a very, very hard thought to grasp..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
reply to post by GmoS719

Its cool the whole 4th Dimensional aspect is a very, very hard thought to grasp..

No, I believe "the whole 4th Dimensional" thing. I just don't believe reptilians are inhabiting our planet.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Obama will "probably" get his second term. He knows his supporters. they might not vote for him this election, but they won't vote against him.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When people look at Michelle they feel sick. I see pure evil in her eyes. Take heart, mate. Stay positive. We still might turn it around.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You forget the fact that there are no elections but will it be a selection. That is what the OP is saying...and I agree. America is hyjacked by a group of people with an idea, an idea that will be succesful.

This idea can only be succesful if there are no delays or policy changes by "different" presidents in between. Other countries must be involved for this plan to succeed so there is a time-table and an agenda.

Watch this and listen closely, try to understand what this man is saying. Don't be naive and think every game with interests on a global level is played fair and according to the law. This man is no fool, has a 'secretive' background with 'secretive' friends and means serious busines.

edit on 8/4/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Some of the most PURE EVIL, a Human can witness..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Gas prices are not through the roof because of Obama. You really think Big Oil is only barely breaking even??? Gas prices are through the roof because of the EPIC GREED of BIG OIL.

Know this and accept it.

BIG SOLAR or BIG WIND has never started any wars... How much greed and blood covers the hands of BIG OIL?

Follow the evil... And the price of gas will make much sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Gas prices are not through the roof, in comparison to Western nations USA pays the least, and US Presidents policies have absolutely nothing to do with the price of gas in the US. Romney's own economic spokespeople have openly said US President has nothing to do with gasoline prices.

Unemployment is now at a lower level than it was when GWB was in office, and the stock market is at a higher level.

Obama WILL get a second term, but because Romney is unable to connect to the average mainstream voter and Santorum is so far off to the religious right that he's unelectable.

GOP can't produce a viable candidate (AGAIN), GOP establishment is already starting to say "well, maybe we'll look to see who can run in 2016".

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
Gas prices are not through the roof because of Obama. You really think Big Oil is only barely breaking even??? Gas prices are through the roof because of the EPIC GREED of BIG OIL.

Know this and accept it.

BIG SOLAR or BIG WIND has never started any wars... How much greed and blood covers the hands of BIG OIL?

Follow the evil... And the price of gas will make much sense.

Not Sorry Buddy, but to this very day we have yet to see a 747 take off fueled by Solar...OK!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Diebold my friend, Diebold. Because it doesn't matter the vote, it matters the machine!

Besides, let's not count Ron Paul out just yet. There's still an Independent Ticket waiting to be filled!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We're actually at @20% unemployment.
Failed economy.
Failed foreign policy.
A lowered credit rating.
His usurpting of the Constitution.
Defiance of SCOTUS
Devalue of the dollar.
Record number on foodstamps.

Obama doesn't want to win the election. He has ruined a faltering economy and only made things worse.

He'll get out, and do speaking tours for 100K a pop.

Romney (Mittens) will be our next president.

QED

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm counting on 4 more years and working hard to make it happen!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Gas prices are not through the roof, in comparison to Western nations

Why oh why do people compare all the time???

We live HERE.
Not ------------------------> there!

So I guess in comparison to the Pygmies we shouldn't worry about premature baby mortality rate either
Because compared to the Pygmies, they're HUGE!

Puh-lease. Give it up.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
We're actually at @20% unemployment.
Failed economy.
Failed foreign policy.
A lowered credit rating.
His usurpting of the Constitution.
Defiance of SCOTUS
Devalue of the dollar.
Record number on foodstamps.

Obama doesn't want to win the election. He has ruined a faltering economy and only made things worse.

He'll get out, and do speaking tours for 100K a pop.

Romney (Mittens) will be our next president.

QED

If Romney becomes POTUS, when will he have time to keep up with his tan then?
I think he should re-think this position

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join