It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will get another term, Sad but True!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Oh Im total agrrement, unfortuneatly 4 more years, of Obama, and His Rulers will result in the worst Presidency of all time.. MARK MY WORDS!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

If Romney becomes POTUS, when will he have time to keep up with his tan then?
I think he should re-think this position

He'll have a booth installed in the Oval Office. He and Boehner can compare skin tones during breaks from legislation.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dont discount the CHEATING ABILITIES the GOP has.................look what they did to Paul...they could totally do it to Obama.....although in a FAIR election,,none of the 3 stooges could ever never ever beat Obama...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Obama's worst opponent is. . . . . . .

Obama.

It'll be a shoe-in.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Dont discount the CHEATING ABILITIES the GOP has.................look what they did to Paul...they could totally do it to Obama.....although in a FAIR election,,none of the 3 stooges could ever never ever beat Obama...

There are no more elections. Not since 2000.
They're called selections now

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think Obama would be better than Romney BY FAR but yes I think overall he has failed. Health Care should have gone single payer and not this complete waste of legislation they shoved down our throats. I agree with capitalism with limits. In the area of essential health care I do not believe we need insurance compaines as middle men between doctors and patients. They simply add cost to health care causing it to be more expensive. A single payer non profit insurance perhaps managed by a civilan company would have actually helped more americans get essential health care and reduced prices since we would not have to line the pockets of insurance CEO's and investors as well as the Doctors and Hospitals.

Romneh is out of touch with normal America and has no clue what life is like from the middle down.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Obama will get a second term..but if you ask the Republicans(conservatives)..nope. Why..because they believe the lies being told by their right-wing blogs, sites and politicians. They can show you stat and such..but most if not all come from the right wings themselves. Where as Obama's stat can be found all over the net..because his stats are based on facts...and not taken out of context like the right wingers love to do when it comes to them..ie...(false example but correct in how they spin stuff) Obama loves bacon..not a fan of beef...right wing sites will then have their spin headlines....OBAMA TO DESTROY BEEF INDUSTRY.

So yes Obama will get a second term...despite the state of the country it was in when he got in...he did a pretty good job..despite the assurances by the conservatives he was going to totally destroy the country .

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
reply to post by Carseller4

Ok, I hear ya but, Romney has the Character of a peanut.... I cant see him winning over the masses of sheep!

Romney is just a white Obama...no difference between the two...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Unemployment is now at a lower level than it was when GWB was in office

There are also 5 million less jobs and a few million people have left the work force under Obama.

Last time a sitting President was re-elected with unemployment under 7.6%? Franklin Roosevelt.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by avatard

There are no more elections. Not since 2000.
They're called selections now

At least Obama will win his Homestate of Illinois.

Something Algore could not do with his homestate of Tennessee.

Tennessee cost Algore not Florida.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

You could say the same thing about George W. Bush but he got a second term.
So that stuff doesn't really matter. And African American is the correct term.

There are many more blacks that have been born and raised in America going back several generations. I have also had black people say to me that the term "African American" is offensive to them. One told me he he thought the term "Native American" would be a better fit than "African American", since he was born here and not in Africa.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yes it is sad, but even more sad is there is no one out there worthy to take his place on either party. Not saying he is worthy at all. From what I see, all of politics right down to our judiciary system is one corrupt scam, and I have been up and personal with some of this. Fortunately, I am of an age where I don't have to put up with this much longer, nor will I ever vote for either party again, it really doesn't count anyhow, that is how sad it really is.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
at least you know what you're getting with obama. i don't know if america is strong enough to gamble on a guy like romney.

intelligent is something romney has never been accused of.

he can represent a country club, but there is no way he can represent 300 million people. i doubt he even thinks other people exist that are outside his world.

that guy has absolutely no clue on what's going on, if he does, he hides it extremely well, which would make him extremely dangerous.

edit on 8-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I really do hope Romney will be the next potus then i can start calling liberals the most tolerant political group in America a bunch of racist religious bigots.

Romney is hispanic and Mormon after all .

Yes Yes please let Romeny win so the right wingers can play the race card.
edit on 8-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

Obama will win because he is the scapegoat. The GOP are actually intentionally trying to spread their vote so thin and marginalize their base so much that there isn't a chance Romney will win. They will blame Obama and then sweep the elections in 2014 and 2016.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The solution is simple. When the time comes, if they get into office by using decrepit means, and there is nothing that we the American citizens can do about it; then it is time for a revolution, and all of those cronies up top need to either step down, back away peacefully, or die by our hands as a nation that created America the way it was supposed to be: Peaceful and Cooperative.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
if obama does get a second term hpoefully he gets a house an senate that works with him more than the useless eaters,that are in there now.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If RP goes independent it could go either way.

He will takes votes from both sides.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I can agree with you that Obama will probably win a second term. I also agree that Ron Paul was the only candidate with substance. I can also agree with you about the republican candidates being a bunch of monkeys, but you lost me on this statement...

Cain and Palin were head and shoulders above this group of men, and we all know it.. Once again is it the Reptillian /Illumitatii controlled aspect that will and dictate Obamas second term.

Are you serious, Palin?
. ...and Cain, who supported the Federal Reserve and banking systems? Reptillians? I stopped reading after that line.

edit on 9-4-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Son, this is a chicago congame of highest magnitude. Once Obama and his cronies moved in to the WH the game was over. Al Capone would be proud over this gang. The right to kill without impunity whomever they choose and regard as enemy of the state. No civil rights to speak of. His GS buddies cannot believe how much of the treasury they can steal and how many pensions they can use as collateral for their own CDS gambles (trillions)...He shows the bird to the supreme court and above all, smiling like a happy monkey when telling Medvedev to chill it and wait until the election (read vote stiffing) is over before they go on with business as usual.

Obama has truly emerged as the first President in American history whom can rank himself and anybody he likes as UNTOUCHABLE by the law. Why? Because contrary to common belief, there is no more law in the US.

You gotta love these crime boys. US will probably never again experience an honest government or election. The only problem the Obama camp has is, how much can we steal before we burst from all this luxury on the expense of the average american dumbed down idiot?

Do you know the answer to that question?
edit on 9-4-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join