It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump publicly links vaccines to autism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
The flaw in this is that those countries have less then half the population of the USA. So that's a useless chart, made to misinform weak minded people.

No, weak minded people are the ones that believe that chart is somehow relative to population.

It states what percentage of people are affected.
edit on 8/4/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

And had those countries had the same population as the USA, I'm more then sure the rates of autism and the mortality rate been about the same.

Even if they someone how find out that vaccines cause autism. I would rather my child be alive with autism, then dead with no autism.
edit on 4/8/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
wether it is something very fishy going on, or there is realy something going on?

whats going on here?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm kinda baffled Trump would say something bad about vaccines since I believe he is one of the puppets by TPTB. For those that don't remember, couple weeks prior to May 1, 2011, Trump made a big seen about Obama's birth certificate saying how it's fake while flirting with the idea about running against Obama to become POTUS. Trump said he had proof of his forgery. But then on Sunday the May 1st, Trump's Celebrity Apprentice was interrupted and that whole drama of alleged capture of Osama was shown. After that incident the birth certificate issue was never brought up again. I still believe Trump was part of that whole thought out plan to boost Obama camps morale since Obama's approval rate was at it's lowest.

Anyway, I bet someone told Trump to bring attention to vaccines and later, they will make him look like a fool somehow. Then the public will just make a mockery of the whole situation, tensions of vaccines will just dissipate, and it'll be business as usual for the big Phama. Something's fishy about Trump bringing up about this subject...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Saw this today that stated that Obesity leads to autism and developmental disorders.

medicalxpress.com...

Interesting and would explain why the USA has a higher number...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

www.infowars.com...

Here is another link from the "dreaded" Natural News. Seems Ron Paul has made my point about follow the money.

"Ron Paul: It never works that way. You know, your safety and your drugs, for instance, it sounds like a reasonable thing. You want safety in your drugs. But the FDA and the drug companies are in bed together and they squeeze out competitions and build up their monopolies and they love government medicine because they make more money. The insurance companies and the drug companies, whether it’s Democrats or Republicans reforming the medical care system, these corporations run the show. You know, they support it, it’s because the government doesn’t take it over. It’s the corporations that end up taking over. So, it’s well intended but I think it always backfires on us and that the people we’re wanting to regulate end up writing their own regulations."

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The autism rate is increasing:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
I'm not saying that vaccines have nothing to do with autism, but I'm not going to lie and say there is evidence for a link between the two.
The only "evidence" I have seen so far is "X got a shot, then X amount of years later they were diagnosed autistic", and anyone who's had even entry level statistics classes would know that correlation does not equal causation.

All the evidence points to there not being any link between vaccines and autism.

They don't even know what causes autism in the first place.

Hmmm, I wonder why an Italian court just recognised the link between the two???
Probably just not as smart as you are.

link to stupid people in stupid countries.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Hmmm, I wonder why an Italian court just recognised the link between the two???
Probably just not as smart as you are.

OK, first of all do you not see when I made that post? Over 3 months ago.

Second of all, a court ruling on something has no effect on actual scientific research and analysis, it just means one side had the better representation.

Courts also let O.J. Simpson free

top topics

<< 1   >>

join