It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump publicly links vaccines to autism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

Trump "strongly believes that Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) are linked to exposure to vaccines."

I wish more people in general had at least a similar suspicion. Most have no idea.

STARTING A NEW THREAD - Please read!
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on April 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
very weird

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm not saying that vaccines have nothing to do with autism, but I'm not going to lie and say there is evidence for a link between the two.
The only "evidence" I have seen so far is "X got a shot, then X amount of years later they were diagnosed autistic", and anyone who's had even entry level statistics classes would know that correlation does not equal causation.

All the evidence points to there not being any link between vaccines and autism.

They don't even know what causes autism in the first place.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

actually...

The Undeniable Evidence: Proven and Peer Verified

Here are just a few of the studies that you're not supposed to know about, which show a definitive correlation between mercury and autism:

Cell Biol Toxicol. 2010 Apr;26: Induction of metallothionein in mouse cerebellum and cerebrum with low-dose thimerosal injection.

"As a result of the present findings, in combination with the brain pathology observed in patients diagnosed with autism, the present study helps to support the possible biological plausibility for how low-dose exposure to mercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines may be associated with autism."

Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism

"Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys."

Toxicology & Applied Pharmacology 214 (2006) 99–108: Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: Implications for environmental toxicity (This French study finds that heavy metal toxicity is a cause of autism.)

"A subgroup with autistic disorder was treated with oral dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) with a view to heavy metal removal. Following DMSA there was a significant (P = 0.002) drop in urinary porphyrin excretion. These data implicate environmental toxicity in childhood autistic disorder."

Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, Volume 91: Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds.

This study showed the effects of exposure to ethyl mercury on cells, a component that vaccine advocates claim is harmless (unlike methyl mercury which is found in dental fillings, etc).

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 11: Early Downward Trends in Neurodevelopmental Disorders Following Removal of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines

"Holmes et al. examined first baby haircuts and determined that autistics had significantly higher body burdens of mercury in comparison to nonautistic matched controls, by demonstrating that the mercury level in hair, and thus the ability to excrete mercury, was inversely proportional to the severity of autism and overall much lower in the autistic group."

Med Hypotheses. 2001 Apr;56(4):462-71: Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning.

"A review of medical literature and US government data suggests that: (i) many cases of idiopathic autism are induced by early mercury exposure from thimerosal."

While we could easily continue citing studies to show that ethyl mercury has an effect on causing developmental capabilities and autism, it would be pointless to do so. Those who would ignore all of these studies would also find a way to deny anything else that we might provide, because the facts contradict their zealous institutional dogma. It would cost them their jobs to believe otherwise.

What The Parent Of An Autistic Child Needs To Know Now

The truth is that autism can sometimes be cured, but only if it is caught in time. There is not enough data to make a statement about what percentage of cases are curable; even for those who begin the treatments early. Fast action is prudent because vaccine-injected mercury does tremendous damage to the brain, and to the central nervous system. If the mercury is not removed in time, recovery will not be possible. Mercury poisoning for autistic children is a ticking time-bomb, and its payload is permanent brain damage. Younger children are the most receptive to a full recovery, but the clock is ticking for them too.

Thousands of families are currently using DMSA, a substance that was F.D.A.-approved for the removal of lead. Studies are now beginning to show that it is likewise effective for mercury removal, which explains why this therapy helps autistic children.

Skeptics deny the effectiveness of this protocol based only on the fact that they do not believe that any vaccine-autism link exists. This bias stems from the fact that successful treatments further prove that autism was caused by mercury poisoning, and therefore by vaccines. Accepting this link would mean committing a career ending sacrilege, and nobody wants that. So, they ignore data showing the benefits of this therapy, and deride proponents (who are often parents that saved children) for being "unscientific". We have repeatedly found that the whole vaccine debate is much more about business and politics than science. It's what we call F.D.A. science ― in all its glory.

When the DMSA cure became popular, James Adams, Ph.D, Professor in the Division of Clinical Sciences at S.C.N.M. began a study, largely because his own daughter has autism. Surprisingly, N.B.C. covered the story.

healthwyze.org...

edit on 7-4-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added video

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The thing is, if vaccines can cause autism, the pharmaceutical companies are going to lie through their teeth and try any means possible to convince people otherwise.

So because of that, I think it's fair to assume that vaccines do, until they can prove without any doubt whatsoever that they don't. I'm tired of liars in suits and ties...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

That is not true! I've seen many testimonials that say the reaction was within days or even hours! Why say years? To make it seem like it can't be the cause...

don't think autism is the only problem that can result from vaccines either, it's possible than a whole host of problems can occur from vaccines. A friend of mine gave his 1 year old child the MMR recently, he came up with a rash all over his body! He was as sick as a dog! It was so bad they had to take him back to the docs! They told him it shouldn't be that bad and gave him some cream!

Who knows what the long term effects of these things are. Look at malaria, just recently it came out that the virus is becoming increasingly resistant to the vaccines! What if we create something even more dangerous and deadly? It is dangerous in my opinion.

Look at antibiotics, it's coming out now that we are at a very dangerous juncture and there have been warnings that our whole health care system will have to change dramatically because of this.

Check out the channel 4 food hospital! Check out the results they got! It was nothing short of amazing! In my opinion this is the route we should be taking.

One of the initial rules of medicine was first do no harm! This can not be said for vaccines!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks for the data. More needs to be known by more.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I personally thumbs up Mister Trump's guts for stating so, as other's have mentioned, with vaccines, flu shots, etc, etc..you'd think everyone would be healthier longer yet we have statistics soaring through the roof on both Autism and Alzheimers, go figure. As a mom of two young teen daughters, the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I was informed if I would not allow my daughter who was 12 to have the HPV vaccine I need to fiill out papers to be passed into the fed government, since when is it the government's biz if I chose to vaccinate my TEEN against a cancer she may never ever get (no cervical cancer in my family and my mom alone has 9 sisters!).

The government gets kickbacks from these pharma corporations to push their vaccines, this is about making money, not about health and the sooner people realize we are jeopardizing the health and and welfare of ourselves and our children and grandchildren for people who don't give a flying rat's ass about anything else but their annual profit spreadsheet, the better.
edit on 7-4-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Follow the money. Is there any company that makes vaccines and also the meds to treat side effects? mmmm

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Even though there are no direct evidence, there is at least plenty of state funded studies that admit that vaccines as well as thimerosal/mercury does induce neurological damage even in dosages used in vaccines.
You also have studies that admits same thing about aluminum compounds.

Personally I am convinced that autism is a result of a combination of certain genes and vaccines.

Oh and btw.. In large parts of the cases the child is normal one moment and then SOON after vaccine they develop this symptoms.
Here is for example one study summary I found now using a simple google search: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Young, male colony CD-1 mice were injected with the adjuvants at doses equivalent to those given to US military service personnel. All mice were subjected to a battery of motor and cognitive-behavioral tests over a 6-mo period postinjections. Following sacrifice, central nervous system tissues were examined using immunohistochemistry for evidence of inflammation and cell death. Behavioral testing showed motor deficits in the aluminum treatment group that expressed as a progressive decrease in strength measured by the wire-mesh hang test (final deficit at 24 wk; about 50%). Significant cognitive deficits in water-maze learning were observed in the combined aluminum and squalene group (4.3 errors per trial) compared with the controls (0.2 errors per trial) after 20 wk. Apoptotic neurons were identified in aluminum-injected animals that showed significantly increased activated caspase-3 labeling in lumbar spinal cord (255%) and primary motor cortex (192%) compared with the controls. Aluminum-treated groups also showed significant motor neuron loss (35%) and increased numbers of astrocytes (350%) in the lumbar spinal cord. The findings suggest a possible role for the aluminum adjuvant in some neurological features associated with GWI and possibly an additional role for the combination of adjuvants.

And there are plenty of such studies out there. I wish I had bookmarked the one for thimerosal based vaccines that directly admitted that it causes brain damage but came to the conclusion that it was worth it in the name of fighting disease, even though there was measurable lasting cognitive defects.
edit on 7-4-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Jeez now I have to like Donald Trump?
OK...
Props to you Sir. Thank you Donald Trump.

They tried to give me the Hepatitis B one at school without my parents noticing. I had to make them sign something it was like 8 pages long. I think it was misleading as well. The teacher said everyone had to. Long story short It was like 2 months back and forth, and in the end they stopped asking.

Maybe my hippy mom had it right.
edit on 4/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm not too fond of mister Trump but I have to give my kudos to his statement and the nice info linked by Derepent there.

I think its a barbaric practice to give so many shots to kids from birth to age 5 like they are pin cushin...its insane. Mercury destroys neurones...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well according deathbyvaccine stats.

We have over 3 times as many vaccines per child, and our autism rate from 2011 is 1 in 91. Countries like Iceland have a rate of 1 in __ thousand, which is a significant difference. Also, take a look at the lifespan ratings and notice how the U.S. has been in a steady decline.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have spent years reading both sides of the vaccination debate. The conclusion I have reached is that there is no evidence vaccines cause Autism. There is also no evidence that vaccines are harmful beyond the occasional allergic reaction or light fever or mild sickness that may occur. There is also about a 5%-10% of the population whose bodies do not take the vaccine and are unable to build up an immunity, so they may think they are vaccinated but are still susceptible to getting sick from those diseases. It is them, and others who are unable to get vaccinated due to allergies or medical conditions, that depend on herd immunity.

Beyond hearsay I have yet to find a real actual study that has directly linked Vaccinations to Autism. I have also found very few cases of death or disability from vaccines given the number vaccinated. With those deaths being caused from complications with the vaccine interacting with an ongoing disease, or an allergic reaction. In INCREDIBLY RARE circumstances, there is a genetic disorder that can be triggered via vaccinations which could result in disability or even death. But these risks are the same for any and all forms of medications, or medical treatments.

Autism is on the rise, even in countries with falling vaccination rates or in the case of Japan, where they eliminated the vaccine completely for a huge period of time. I feel that autism may be directly triggered mainly via genetic triggers. What causes the triggers? Processed foods? Formula vs Breastmilk? Increased environment pollution? dense saturation of radiowaves in our environment? television exposure at a young age and interaction with neural development? Or even home vs daycare exposure and the Hygiene hypothesis? Heck, I have even heard some state that Autism is linked to indigo or star children and that those autistics are just being raised to a higher dimensional awareness to ascend and it causes them difficulty in interfacing with our reality...

I have even looked into vaccines causing allergies, asthma, or diabetes via overwhelming the child's immune system. The studies have all shown no correlation between vaccines and allergies. They actually showed children who received more vaccines, had performed better in areas of brain development. They have also researched it and found no higher correlation between vaccinated and un-vaccinated populations in regards to such diseases/allergies/disorders/etc.

There are literally thousands of things far more likely to be the trigger for autism than vaccines. The fact that vaccines have saved millions upon millions of lives every year, perhaps has also increased the pool of children and the possible cases of autism as well? Considering childhood death has decreased 75%-90% world-wide due to vaccines.

I have even looked into spacing out the vaccinations and single doses vs multi-dose shots. I could not find any evidence that there is any benefit for one, or the other. By waiting longer between shots it only seemed to create a longer period lacking immunity with no real benefit to the health of the child. There also has not been studies on the long term effects of the preservatives within vaccines and their effects on humans. But the amount in the vaccines is far below the allowed amounts, to the point where, according to animal studies and human toxicity it should have no effect on a human, adverse or not. The environment we are exposed to everyday has far more toxins it would seem. I have found that articles, "research" and testimonies that oppose vaccines tend to be nothing more than hearsay with little or no evidence to back them up. They are also lacking in being peer-reviewed.

Most of what I have read essentially show that many signs of autism or other disorders tend to arise between 9 months to 18 months of age, showing themselves subtly or more extreme, with major tells happening between 2-4 years of age. The MMR is given at around 1 year of age, so it is right in the middle of a time that such symptoms could start showing. Unless an infant has been tested for signs of autism it is also hard to tell if were autistic or not prior to the MMR, especially if the parent is not looking for it or is untrained.

AS I have said I have spent years RESEARCHING, given the information available to the public. If you count personal experiences, I have known hundreds of people whose children have received their full vaccine schedule and their children did not develop autism or allergies or diabetes or asthma, etc. I also know a few others whose child does have autism or allergies but do not know if that can be attributed to the vaccines.

Of course, all of this could be boiled down to conspiracy and the pharma/medical industrial complex suppressing information on their quest for profits, a huge conspiracy by the for-profit medical/pharma industrial complex to suppress the truth and sow disinformation in order to ensure huge short-term and long-term profits.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
good response, dj....I recently read a study where the drs decided to look at the younger siblings of older siblings with autism, this was before the younger siblings had any vaccines..... they examined them very closely and they were already showing signs of autism.

If the vaccines were the cause some of these children should have been nornal.. I will have to look to find the link but I wanted to share the story.

that dr who started this whole, autism/vaccine connection was totally discredited.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
since donald trump is saying this...he has an agenda,,,,he is saying it because it will benifit him in some way
edit on 7-4-2012 by research100 because: corrected spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
We have over 3 times as many vaccines per child, and our autism rate from 2011 is 1 in 91. Countries like Iceland have a rate of 1 in __ thousand, which is a significant difference. Also, take a look at the lifespan ratings and notice how the U.S. has been in a steady decline.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but doesn't the USA have a self propagating industry of medical experts who make their living diagnosing kids as having autism and a host of other behavioural problems?

In other words, are the US numbers partly so high because such conditions are perhaps over diagnosed or even perhaps just diagnosed in the first place?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Well according deathbyvaccine stats.

The flaw in this is that those countries have less then half the population of the USA. So that's a useless chart, made to misinform weak minded people.

This thread is so full of fail at some point I want to cry, or slap those morons spouting "Vaccines cause Autism BS"

Most of you are misinformed and most couldn't do a lick a research even if it bit you in the arse with a sign saying that many peer reviewed studies have been conducted., and guess what? they could not find a verifiable link between the two. This is something I have looked into for the last 2 years, why? Well I have a 4 year old with classic Autism.

This is a subject that hits hard with me. and I really hate it when people put up "Serious" looking numbers to benefit their agenda.

They are able to detect signs of the "Disease" at 6 months and they are working on a test(s) to detect it earlier then that. The reason why most of these (I don't have a name for these people because its offensive) think there's a link with the vaccines. is because the outward symptoms do not show till 2+ years of age. Which is right in line with some vaccines that are given around this age.

I mean you can blame the vaccines and not give them to your kids. I won't be sorry for you when your 2 year old dies from mumps.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Also this come from "Naturalnews" There isn't much credibility to that website, other then its a website with "Alarmist stories" and made up facts. Watch the following video. and get how science really works and why articles from natural news are BS.

TY potholer54!
edit on 4/8/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by research100
good response, dj....I recently read a study where the drs decided to look at the younger siblings of older siblings with autism, this was before the younger siblings had any vaccines..... they examined them very closely and they were already showing signs of autism.

If the vaccines were the cause some of these children should have been nornal.. I will have to look to find the link but I wanted to share the story.

that dr who started this whole, autism/vaccine connection was totally discredited.

Thank you for the kind words!

This long journey has made me more open to vaccines, as I originally was anti-vaccine at the start. Especially considering I have several family members with Autism, 2 very severe requiring constant care. Especially since one of their parents claimed that he turned autistic "moments" after being vaccinated, as the change was near instant. As for me, I saw more of a gradual change in him, and looking back I now know there were tell-tale signs even as a toddler of Autism prior to a majority of his vaccinations.

The Autism vs Vaccination link is more conspiracy based than anything, but this is ATS and I would expect no less. And if there is a true link then TPTB have done an excellent job of suppressing such information, and all doctors and scientists have been strong-armed to fall in line.

I am still open to additional research, and actively seek out new, peer-reviewed scientific studies on vaccines and their links to various conditions.

Perhaps you will find these links useful?

www.skepdic.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks again!

edit on 8-4-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join