It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed neo-Nazis patrol the streets of Sanford, looking for race riots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

also the nazi's venerated anciebt tibetan culture as a precursor to the aryan race - many ethnic minoroties are divided along racial lines - its not just whites against everyone else , asians dont like afro americans who also clash with latino's etc , etc - so its no surprise to see an asian guy and a latino with a white 'civil rights' group.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Bixxi3

That "white" guy has a cranium of super villainous proportions.

AMPB - Advanced Male Pattern Baldness
Don't forget about that. This Schoep is full of BS. I'm
he's getting exposed here.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This story was fake. Big surprise!

newsbusters.org...

Did anyone bother to contact the Sanford Police? I did, and the Sanford Police deny any indication of Neo-Nazi groups patrolling in Sanford. Here’s the e-mail exchange:

My initial e-mail (which included an embedded link to the Memeorandum thread):

“There are a number of reports in the media that Neo-Nazis are conducting armed patrols in Sanford. Can you confirm or deny whether this is true, and provide any information you have on the subject? If someone is able to get back to me as soon as possible (and before Monday) that would be appreciated, since such rumors are spreading.”

Response from Sanford Joint Information Center:

“At this time the City of Sanford has not confirmed the presence of Neo-Nazis groups.”

My follow up:

“You say “not confirmed.” Is there any indication of such patrols that the Department is aware of?”

Further Response from Sanford Joint Information Center:

“We have no indication of any such patrols at this point in Sanford. The only large gathering was the children and their parents at the Easter egg hunt.”

The drive-by media strikes again!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Good find !!

'bout time somebody found it.

It was a publicity stunt !!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Race riots are coming ..... all foretold in the bible ("nation against nation" ... nation = race/tribe).

The perpetrators are the globalist luciferians ... ordo ab chao

Welcome to George Bush's and Barack Obama's new world order (you did know they play on the same team didn't you?).

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Ever think a nation is a country? LOL I mean how crazy would that be? Countries going to war against one another. Oh wait, that's a concept as old as the bible.
edit on 9-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

First off man, no black person with a rational and sane mind wants a friggin race war! I get sick and tired of people generalizing black people like one size fits all of us. Not true bub. You seem to be salivating for a racial conflict. Any sane black person knows and understands that we are seriously outnumbered, among other things. I have white blood relatives, because my great great grandfather was white and my daughter is half white...so why the f*** would I as a black person want a race war? Even if the odds were even, I'd still think the whole thing is plain stupid. Everybody wishing for a race war had better be careful what you wish for. That will be the precursor for the hammer that will fall on us all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join