It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Calls For IMMEDIATE Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Events

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
LOL! I know I'm not the 1st to ask, what the heck business is it of the UN? Can make a NWO skeptic ask wait, what?
***BRIDGETOWN: UN rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the February death of an unarmed black US teen, shot by a neighbourhood watchman.

Pillay made the comments about the controversial Trayvon Martin case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," Pillay told reporters.***

Channel News Asia
edit on 6-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I have such a hard time believing this it just makes no sense what so ever.

my head hurts

EDIT: Quick googlin' shows it is true. /facepalm
edit on 6-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Regardless of your feelings on this case, or mine at that, who does this woman think she is? The U.S. can take care of its own business, thank you! I think she needs to stick her nose somewhere over in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, I think they are a little late since Florida Governor Scott already appointed a special task force under Atty General Pam Bondi, the local police chief already stepped down, and the President of the United States already asked the DOJ to look into it. What else do they expect to be done?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
USA/NATO is behind this (duh)

Confirms a single Black-White Race issue is being exploited till kingdom as an MSM distraction from some operation far graver.

same old, same old... just more ruthless and audacious of US/NATO/UN

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Maybe that the American state media (that's what it is) took a shooting in self defense and turned it into something completely different to attempt to rekindle racial hatred did not go unnoticed by those who don't live in America. The number of black on white hate crimes sense this event, as well their natures (hammer murdering, killing an old man and pouring burnning gasoline on a 13 year old to name a few) leave me astonished.

I should prepare to be disappointed however, as it is quite possible that they are just jumping on the bandwagon
edit on 6-4-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The UN is a joke all-around... I can't believe anyone would take them seriously, especially after an asinine comment like the one this woman made.

There are HUNDREDS of other, more important issues that the UN should be concerned with, like FEEDING STARVING PEOPLE IN AFRICA for starters... something that they've supposedly been doing for decades, yet the people there still starve while they look to the United Nations an plea for help, and watch twits like this idiot woman remark about 1 black kid in the least impoverished nation on the planet.

Amazing.... I really don't have anything else to say.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwingduck

Regardless of your feelings on this case, or mine at that, who does this woman think she is? The U.S. can take care of its own business, thank you! I think she needs to stick her nose somewhere over in the Middle East.

The irony is so thick in this post, I cant tell if it as intentional troll or not....
Yeh, keep your nose out of our business, and shut up when we stick our nose in yours!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
People got to know something
is up when the whole media attack
machine is making up lies
and the UN is coming down from
the heavens to get involved into something
that they have no business in..

People still not seeing how this is being
played out by the race baiters, al, jack, msnbc, cnn,
fox, abc, everyone and thing you can think off.

Still want zimmermans head?

Connect the dots people they wana riots, and civil
disturbance, do not fall for it JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN !!

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If the goofballs at the United Nations have suddenly gotten the impression that being located in New York, New York - USA gives them ANY business of ANY KIND to so much as look at a strictly domestic crime between Americans....they are WELCOME TO LEAVE. Sooner would even be better to my thinking. Anyone busy next week? We can all meet up and having the world's largest moving party.

At the same time..This is a VERY VERY good time to bring something up and I hope people take this to heart. This is what WE ARE DOING and what many of us right here on forums are CHEERING FOR as it's done TO other nations. How many in the last 10 years have felt the thunder of American or NATO forces for 100% INTERNAL MATTERS of their nation...because we figured we were so damn much BETTER we had the right to dictate that.

Well..... Stop this... Stop it now. THIS is OUR future and Libya or Syria is THE UNITED STATES 5-10 years from now or....look at this OP story. Perhaps we won't even have THAT long to wait. The internationals have been chomping at the bit for DECADES on the hope and prayer someday the U.S. would reap what they perceived we've sowed.......and we're empowering the UN in places like Syria and Libya to do it. TO US! THIS is how it starts.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is the epitome of a joke. Wow....give me a frigging break. This proves NATO is a complete joke. They didn't call for an investigation into the soldier who murdered 16 people, but a hoodlum kid who was kicked out of school for weed, and had questionable tweets...they are all in? This is insane.....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is this the best that ATS can do?
You all talk about this case like it's the most important thing IN THE WORLD!
How many kids have died out there due to violence,and yet everyone is concentrated on this kid.
I agree,it's tragic,but there are many ,much more horrific crimes in the world than this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Didn't these kind of human rights violation stories fly around before we invaded er uh, I meant freed Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, etc etc etc? Maybe the UN will free us after they get done in Syria.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So here's a scenario. America conveniently cowers to the UN, Suspends all gun rights to non-military or Police. When previously it has been just as convenient to Ignore them, and do as American Leadership pleases.

Just thinking like a Conspiracy Theorist here. It'll sure make sure that If The Election gets stolen again like it has for the last 30 years we have no legal ground as citizens to "2nd Amendment" our Country Back.

Not The I advocate Violence, but someone else sure will.

link   
This from the same organization that repeatedly sent observers into a country whose government is systematically killing its citizens daily for almost a year straight.

Glad they have their priorities in line.

I'm amazed these people running everything are getting paid while producing no positive results.

If I don't do my job I would get fired. How do these people keep their positions? Why are they allowed to produce nothing, and allow things to get worse? A simple question I would love answered in the near future. Its all getting to be a big joke to me. Problem is I am not laughing.

link   

Originally posted by jakeistheone
How many kids have died out there due to violence,and yet everyone is concentrated on this kid.
I agree,it's tragic,but there are many ,much more horrific crimes in the world than this.

About 45 people murdered each and every day in the US, and that doesn't count the missing and exploited people or the ones that are not originally ruled murder, but updated later to include that charge.

So, everyday that people have been jumping on this Trayvon bandwagon, more than 45 people have been being murdered unnoticed except by their close friends and family.

One Source, there are others.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The UN is a farce. I had a run in with one of their people one day in 1995 when the WHO came to where I worked and told me to shave off my beard because that was the WHO policy for my profession. I told them to take a hike. They threatened my boss and so I told him I would quit before I shaved. He also told the WHO to take a hike because I was a valued employee and the UN were a bunch of nobodies. Same thing here. They should go look in their own countries for human rights violations. Trayvon was killed because he wanted to beat the lights of the Latino man watching over his neighborhood. There were witnesses to the incident and that's why the cops couldn't press charges on him when Zimmerman shot him in self defense.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeistheone

It's a story that the OP posted that's in the news pal. Has nothing to do with "the best ATS can do". Take out your displeasure elsewhere. Perhaps a thread about Billy Meier would suit your comment better.

What a #ty comment. This is a DISCUSSION board. Discuss, or get off the thread n00b.
edit on 6-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
LOL! I know I'm not the 1st to ask, what the heck business is it of the UN? Can make a NWO skeptic ask wait, what?
***BRIDGETOWN: UN rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the February death of an unarmed black US teen, shot by a neighbourhood watchman.

Pillay made the comments about the controversial Trayvon Martin case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," Pillay told reporters.***

Channel News Asia
edit on 6-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Good post and good comments GoldenRuled... and a flag and star for you

Edit..edit... Wait... I just wondered, has the President and Hillary already sold us out to the NWO? lol

The UN has no authotity and this is absurd. With all the problems the UN currently has about the world this attempt at intervention could be seen as little else than politically motivated.
edit on 6-4-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: Add a statement

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join