It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Calls For IMMEDIATE Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Events

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What do they have to do with our justice system? They have a terrible track record themselves, better look into their own disaccord before any one else's. Obama is in bed with them.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by jakeistheone
Is this the best that ATS can do?
You all talk about this case like it's the most important thing IN THE WORLD!
How many kids have died out there due to violence,and yet everyone is concentrated on this kid.
I agree,it's tragic,but there are many ,much more horrific crimes in the world than this.

About 45 people murdered each and every day in the US, and that doesn't count the missing and exploited people or the ones that are not originally ruled murder, but updated later to include that charge.

So, everyday that people have been jumping on this Trayvon bandwagon, more than 45 people have been being murdered unnoticed except by their close friends and family.

One Source, there are others.

Thank you for that.
It's starting to sound like FOX news or something in here with repeating stories like they do.

We just had a mother shoot her daughter in the head before killing herself her.
She was 8 years old.
It's just luck that she survived.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well if that ain't the biggest bunch of bull malarkey I've heard today!

Just goes to show they will let any idiot in the UN!

You see now why we have to stop this NWO business? We could end up with idiots worse than the ones we already have!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Heres a thread I created about the Trayvon Zimmerman case. The UN stepping in gives it even more meaning. The US on regular occasion attcks countries on this very issue. The government involved in a muder and trying to cover it up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just take a look at USAID/Egypt.
egypt.usaid.gov...

OVERVIEW
USAID/Egypt’s Office of Democracy and Governance (DG) works with Egyptian partners, and local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) supporting the rule of law, protecting human rights, combating corruption, strengthening political competition and civil society, and enhancing local governance and the media.

Democracy & Governance snapshot

USAID programs have increased access to justice for more than 16,000 children and 8,700 families.
2000 media professionals have been trained through USAID programs.
USAID supported the training of more than 13,000 local election observers nationwide.
More than 100 USAID-supported joint community-local government initiatives have been created to solve local problems.

The US controlled the judges election officals over 2000 media professionals in the country. Thats how they created the "Spring Uprisings" there. And they do this in countries all over the world. Well now the US is getting some of there own medicine from the monster they are created. Trayvon Zimmerman case is exactly how the US has attacked other countries and decided they needed liberating.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OMG, do you people not see what is happening? Its a race to the white house and Travon Martin is being used as a sling shot,...to get more votes.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

The UN has no authotity and this is absurd.

Really? But I guess you dont mind that the US has invaded several countries under the auspices of the UN?

Why would you expect different - you are a MEMBER of the UN, you are not the entire UN. Sucks when other people have an opinion that isnt yours, huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is scary, and if we do as the Un says, it will start a dangerous precedent. They will become more powerful in our lives. These people have not been elected by the American people to dictate anything to us that involves our domestic laws. Thier octopus hands are over reaching ALL over the world. This where the NWO starts, and everyone is going to roll over and take it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh god. We really need to pull out of the UN, cease all foreign welfare exchanges with them, and then tell them to get the hell off of our soil.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
China and Russia are big on giving the US a taste of there own medicine when it comes to interferring through the UN. It was just a little while ago that the propaganda board of directors filed a complaint against Iran about there broadcasting was being blocked.

The complaint came from here the BBG. You should see who they are.
www.bbg.gov...

edit on 6-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I expect them to stop editing the phone calls and video and get all the facts out. Then they can go ahead and let the authorities handle it and quit trying Zimmerman in the media and a court of biased public opinion. And to shut the hell up about it already. I'm personally sick of hearing about it. Sorry, had to vent that out.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A nice little linky link to crimes.
Not only the USA ,but the UK .

www.crimereports.co.uk...

What if it was a black older adult shooting a young white kid?
What if it was a christian shooting a muslim?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Reminder:

This thread is for the discussion of this topic

United Nations Calls For IMMEDIATE Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Events

Discussing the killing itself should be done in one of the many existing threads.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you for that reminder. Lets not trash and derail the thread. Moving focus away from the UN is what they would like Im sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Im surprised the UN has not been involved more with the US. News Corp problems in the UK seem to be washed from the US media. There hacking scandal has spread into everything in the UK even BSKYB. But the US has not even decided to open a file on News Corp.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thanks for reopening it. I really think this brings the whole United Nations looking to insert itself into American domestic politics into focus. The case being used for that end result is interesting but we've also recently had the Human Rights nonsense that produced a report around the mid term elections and wow...what IS this "UN small arms treaty" business anyway? I've actually seen TV commercials here so it would appear to be more than Email rumor.

It is fair to say though...The current case being chosen adds an emotional aspect that might kick that door open wider for them in America than they've previously been able to get. If so, it'll be the first of much to follow, I'm fairly sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What do they have to do with our justice system? They have a terrible track record themselves, better look into their own disaccord before any one else's. Obama is in bed with them.

Expect to see the U.N. popping up like this more as time goes by. They want us to get used to the idea that they belong in our business because it's through them that the New World Order is being orchestrated. The U.N. wishes to be our new global ruling authority.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The criminal enterprise,known as the United Nations,is launching an investigation ?

Really,this has to be a joke.............

I dont want the UN'S brand of Justice in America.

Period.

edit on 6-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

This I totally agree with. I think they are gonna start giving us small doses of their "humanitarian intervention" to get the population used to the idea. It really scares me to see what the next 10-20 years hold. They really want to disarm the US citizen from what Ive read in other posts. That is the first step they are taking I believe, to make sure the US citizens cannot revolt the UN takeover.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
LOL! I know I'm not the 1st to ask, what the heck business is it of the UN? Can make a NWO skeptic ask wait, what?
***BRIDGETOWN: UN rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the February death of an unarmed black US teen, shot by a neighbourhood watchman.

Pillay made the comments about the controversial Trayvon Martin case at a press conference in Barbados, as she wrapped up a three-day visit to the Caribbean island nation.

"As High Commissioner for Human Rights, I call for an immediate investigation," Pillay told reporters.***

Channel News Asia
edit on 6-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

This is what our UN has been doing in every nation. For some reason, we think we can be in the UN but not be subject to it. The biggest problem with this bit of global accountability is... why this incident? Why not investigate one of the many global atrocities we are responsible on virtually every corner of the globe. Of all the things they could shine a spotlight on, why this?

That alone is extremely suspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join