It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thats just terrible, those devils should be put away for ever.

I can't wait to see justice served to not only these people, but to the U.S military who has been terrorizing the world for way too long now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

I can't wait to see justice served to not only these people, but to the U.S military who has been terrorizing the world for way too long now.

Good idea. We should pack the military home and watch as entire countries crumble when our ships stop making port calls and inject hundreds of millions of US dollars annually. At the same time, shipping costs will shoot through the roof as pirates will all but shut down shipments around the Horn of Africa and even undertake deep-water operations while China, the UK, and India scramble to muster a naval force capable of addressing the threat.

I like the way you think.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"What you looking at? You got a problem?"

Well, it's obvious that the Iraqis have got a problem. Undisciplined cowboys.

I wonder what pharmaceuticals they give to these contractors?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by thinks

Good idea. We should pack the military home and watch as entire countries crumble when our ships stop making port calls and inject hundreds of millions of US dollars annually. At the same time, shipping costs will shoot through the roof as pirates will all but shut down shipments around the Horn of Africa and even undertake deep-water operations while China, the UK, and India scramble to muster a naval force capable of addressing the threat.

I like the way you think.

That would be better than letting devil U.S. soldiers run around and massacre millions of innocent people year after year, spreading their consumeristic/corrupted culture and slowly destroy the planet.

Those countries would be able to manage just fine, the U.S are far from the saviors of the world like you try and depict them to be, they are actually quite the opposite.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

That would be better than letting devil U.S. soldiers run around and massacre millions of innocent people year after year, spreading their consumeristic/corrupted culture and slowly destroy the planet.

We massacre millions of people?

That's an interesting statistic.

Care to back it up?

Those countries would be able to manage just fine, the U.S are far from the saviors of the world like you try and depict them to be, they are actually quite the opposite.

I never claimed anyone or anything to be the savior of the world.

I do, however, understand the role that is played by the U.S. and many other countries on the international scene. Why? Because I have actually been outside of my own country and because I have been brought up in a family that has dealt with manufacturing and marketing on an international scale.

The fact of the matter is that the status quo is largely dependent upon U.S. involvement. Those countries will not "manage just fine" without our military presence. Millions will lose jobs and go hungry if we do not maintain an international presence. Will that be the end of the world? No. However, it is a fact of life that you cannot deny: The world hinges largely upon trade with the U.S. and even non-U.S. trades are reliant upon the U.S. Navy and Merchant Marines for their function.

But that's okay. You will get your wish sooner than you realize. The U.S. cannot maintain its foreign presence for long and is going to face serious defense and domestic budget cuts. We will either contract our budget by a massive amount or collapse. There's no other way out of it - and both will severely impact our military presence abroad. At which time - you will see how that change of events impacts you, and I am quite certain you will find that you would prefer the world as it was when we were out and about.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by thinks

We massacre millions of people?

That's an interesting statistic.

Care to back it up?

I never claimed anyone or anything to be the savior of the world.

I do, however, understand the role that is played by the U.S. and many other countries on the international scene. Why? Because I have actually been outside of my own country and because I have been brought up in a family that has dealt with manufacturing and marketing on an international scale.

The fact of the matter is that the status quo is largely dependent upon U.S. involvement. Those countries will not "manage just fine" without our military presence. Millions will lose jobs and go hungry if we do not maintain an international presence. Will that be the end of the world? No. However, it is a fact of life that you cannot deny: The world hinges largely upon trade with the U.S. and even non-U.S. trades are reliant upon the U.S. Navy and Merchant Marines for their function.

But that's okay. You will get your wish sooner than you realize. The U.S. cannot maintain its foreign presence for long and is going to face serious defense and domestic budget cuts. We will either contract our budget by a massive amount or collapse. There's no other way out of it - and both will severely impact our military presence abroad. At which time - you will see how that change of events impacts you, and I am quite certain you will find that you would prefer the world as it was when we were out and about.

I certainly agree with your last paragraph, the U.S is declining at a pretty fast rate, the reign of America is surely coming to an end. But prefer the world as it was when the U.S were out and about? Nah, other countries will gladly step up and fill in the gap, countries like China who would, with great enjoyment, love to expand their influence/power.

China debt? - None
US Debt? - 15+ Trillion and expanding extremely quickly

I'm sure they can afford a big naval spending spree.
edit on 7-4-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Invidious.

What's worse is, I've seen a lot worse.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

The problem being that non Americans do not know this and only know that they are part of your gov and therefore representative of the USA.

I have noticed myself how opinions over here are changing towards Americans. I have often seperated the US forces from the opinion of the general American populace but more and more as I read the threads/posts I am seeing that the 'bully' attitude is not limited to the forces.

Very sad.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

I'm sure they can afford a big naval spending spree.

Please.

This isn't some two-bit strategy game where you can amass an army with money, alone.

Even if China were to merely procure old soviet-era vessels in a spending spree, they would require more than a decade to restore those vessels to operating capability (being able to roll out three or four a year two years after the decision to purchase and upgrade those vessels).

Complicating the issue is the fact that China is not very experienced in ship design or construction. Their first classes of vessels will run into design problems, manufacturing losses, and budget over-runs. A lot of the work will have to be contracted out to experienced countries (particularly gas-turbine engine design/production). You're looking at five years for them to get past laying the keels of their own cruiser designs. And that is if they are hauling ass on development.

Forget a carrier.

With that - you are going to be looking at a several fold increase in PLA-N manpower that is going to stress their training and experience to its breaking point. You will be operating with almost entirely green crews that will end up making mistakes that result in ship casualties (some of which irrecoverable).

China is roughly twenty years away from being able to replace the U.S. in its anti piracy role.

And that's optimistic - since China is about to undergo its own collapse as cheap labor can no longer sustain the country's growth and the high tech manufacturing they need is much less competitive than Western offerings.

Not to mention such a commissioning for a Chinese Navy would consume huge amounts of China's industry currently operating to update infrastructure, update their in-house industries, and market to foreign nations (notably portable electronics). That will trim their revenues considerably and set much of their infrastructure upgrades back a generation or more.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Guess what folks, these guys in the videos will return home and be the very police who are sworn to "protect" you. Doesn't that sound great!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
Guess what folks, these guys in the videos will return home and be the very police who are sworn to "protect" you. Doesn't that sound great!

great? no...

ignorant... yes.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If the US stopped conquering countries for their resources while pretending to liberate them, things would get A LOT different.

"You reap what you sow..."
edit on 7/4/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Thread reopened

hopefully cooler heads have prevailed by now.

When you are posting in this thread, please remember a few things

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Also bear in mind Springers Recent Board Policy Announcement

If you cannot post to the civility requirements and standards set by the ATS community, simply don't post, and if all you want to do is hate, go elsewhere.
edit on 7/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Case in point....listen to the first few seconds. The guys says they are on the run 800 meters away and this guy still continues to shoot people retreating......where is the honor in that?

I should change that to shoot at people because it appears to be 5.56 and 800 meters is just about out of the range of that weapon. 600M is about the working max for an 5.56 NATO round.

edit on 6-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

No if you watch the video, they are still attacking. I have watched it many times and it was a large drawn out confrontation with the Mahdi Army directed and funded by Iran.

What I am really surprised is from your Avatar, that you can not tell the difference between a 223 round that you say it is when it is obviously a 308 round that this guy is bringing to bare with great effect.

This is the Gun he is using, its a AR-10 Super Sniper Carbine and if you see the obvious 308 rounds in the Magazine laying beside him, see the recoil and hear the sound that is the difference.

www.armalite.com...?Category=f4bd4a13-55d1-41aa-aea0-49488ec48776

Any good sniper can effectively use this out to 1000 yards against soft targets, IE: Turban wearing terrorist!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Southtown POD is the music
and might I say exceptional
choice, I love POD.

First video
They did not run anyone over
they acidently hit a car that
was blocking the road!
Blatant propaganda

Second part, the lady clearly walks
where the car is going to hit her,
this is not the military so can't blaim them
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

You know guy there's something wrong with you. Judging by your remarks you have no regards for life and that's SAD. When driving a car in this country we're not allowed to drive recklessly and that be tolerated so why go elsewhere to do so? Blackwater are Americans and they should abide by the laws of the country they are operating within. Hitting cars that are in the intersection is not proper, just as running over someone and driving past them as if they were trash is not proper human behavior.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join