It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard it! The NOISE for the SECOND time!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS, i am here to report that i have heard the mysterious noise for the second time.

My first instance was around July last year, at 3 PM. The noise was a continuous grumbling sound that lasted for 20 minutes.

This occurence however was a couple of suburbs away from my last occurence. This time it started at 8:20 PM. It just happened then, half an hour ago! It started of as a rumbling noise, for about 1 minute. Following this, the noise dissipated for a couple of minutes and started back up again. The part of this noise i can only describe as a heart beat, or tradition tribe drums. The beat was like "BOOM ... BOOM BOOM ... BOOM etc."

The drum noises were very hard to hear, you cuuld hear them, but you couldn't if you know what i mean. I could hear them, but it felt as if it was on a different level of the spectrum, very hard to explain. Then i heard 3 big booms which i could hear normally, they were loud. Afterwards, i heard three harmonius type sounds as if someone was using the triangle (that instrument thing).

There you have it ATS, my account from 30 minutes ago. Some of you may scream bull#, but when i heard the boom, it literally sent shivers down my spine. I did not capture footage as most of the sounds were hard to hear for a human spectrum, and my camera wouldn't have picked up the audio, becuase it sucks.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i heard it too last week

people said it could be thunder or someone banging on a dumbster, lol

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Lol, it definitely wasn't thunder mate. And i havn't noticed a single dumpster around here, in fact, i have never really seen a dumpster lol. Australia doesn't have many

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Hi. I live in Qld. I didn't hear any loud noises - but I do have the tv up a bit loud - football night. I will keep listening though. Could you tell what direction they seemed to come from?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthandinfo

Hi. I live in Qld. I didn't hear any loud noises - but I do have the tv up a bit loud - football night. I will keep listening though. Could you tell what direction they seemed to come from?

SE QLD mate, from the West. I know Amberley is out that way, but it definitely was not a plane, or any other type of vehicle!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What state was this heard in?

Very interesting.

OK sorry my answer was just posted.

Thanks

edit on 6/4/12 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Not trying to be a di@k here, but does it sound like a well being drilled?

Like a "spudder" (link) would sound, then setting the pipe? (ding, ding)

Is it that sound, or is it completely different?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I too am from SE Qld. I don't think there is too much of anything further out west though. Will keep listening.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hey OP, check out this explanation
thechaniproject.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by willnot
Hey OP, check out this explanation
thechaniproject.com...
Thanks heaps for that mate. Definitely will check it out!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Don't want to burst your conspiracy bubble but If you have a military base within 100 miles of you... chances are it's a war game... I hear distant booming and rumbling sounds for the last 15 years plus (Camp Pendleton & San Clemente island)

sometimes they notify residence...typical notification... sometimes they don't

top topics

join