It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lonny
I made own discoveries of anomalies on the moon that showed me that there is something going on.

Did you use the highest-resolution images available from the Lunar Reconaissance Orbiter? Or blurry decades-old pics?

I've looked at the Apollo landing sites very closely, and didn't see any "infrastructure", apart from the actual stuff left there by the Apollo astronauts.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Images from Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lonny

Bruce Swartz?

flatearthlunacy.com...

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Berlin Germany …??

FE goes international ……………..
edit on 1-8-2019 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

International? Its gone global!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Apparently all you need to do is research stuff and there you go, that's proof. Well, here's mine.

LRO, Panoramic Camera, Indian, Chinese and Japanese views of Apollo.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

Apparently all you need to do is research stuff and there you go, that's proof. Well, here's mine.

LRO, Panoramic Camera, Indian, Chinese and Japanese views of Apollo.

Mr OBM has done his homework. He's single-handedly convinced me.

No need to look further, IMO.

Thanks again to him for all his hard work - and believe me, it wasn't easy. It would drive most researchers to drink being that meticulous.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Do you have any reference to these alleged NASA lies or is it one of those "I don't believe man landed on the moon therefore everything NASA says about it is a lie" scenarios?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I made own discoveries of anomalies on the moon that showed me that there is something going on.

Got any pics? Do tell.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
watched a documentary about the landing, and what stood out as emphasized/melodramatic was:

- men were the rugged crew

- women delicately hand-wove the computer wires into 'programs'

- women delicately hand-poured wax into the craft's honeycomb insides as 'insulation' to 1,000s degrees temp

- playtex cross-your-heart was used to weave the spacesuit material.

in retrospect, it seemed like subtle satire. no wonder they lost the tech they had 50yrs ago to go!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
J

originally posted by: tulsi
watched a documentary about the landing, and what stood out as emphasized/melodramatic was:

- men were the rugged crew

- women delicately hand-wove the computer wires into 'programs'

- women delicately hand-poured wax into the craft's honeycomb insides as 'insulation' to 1,000s degrees temp

- playtex cross-your-heart was used to weave the spacesuit material.

in retrospect, it seemed like subtle satire. no wonder they lost the tech they had 50yrs ago to go!

I don't think you understand how temperature works in the vacuum of space. Or much else frankly.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
apparently neither can China, IS, nor India - 50 years later, even..

since they all crashed their lunar missions all in the past few months this year.

has anyone realized that all 6 manned moon landings were all directed under President Nixon's during his first term?

he was a Hollywood fanatic.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Your point being ….???

Much of the groundwork for the moon landing was laid during the previous Kennedy and Johnson administrations

The first lunar mission occurred during LBJ term in December 1968

If not for the Apollo 1 fire in January 1967, which set the program back 1 1/2 years while cause was investigated and the Command/lunar modules redesigned to eliminate possibility of fires

(post by firerescue removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
indeed Johnson set the precedent for how Nixon could get away with a Hollywood production in series during his presidency

he got caught lying and so impeached, otherwise may have continued the lunacy..

Nixon's Moon Landings 1969 - moontruth.org
www.moontruth.org/President/Nixon/index.htm

President Lyndon B. Johnson set the precedent, proving the public could be fooled with Apollo 8's Moon orbit. All the Moon "landings" happened during 1969 - 1972 during the administration of Richard Nixon the only President who had to resign due to lying (about Watergate). January 20, 1969 - Nixon becomes President July 20, 1969 - First Moon Walk December 14, 1972 - Last Moon Walk

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

SOOOOO because LBJ and Nixon were liars and Nixon was fan of Hollywood that is proof of moon hoax

R I G H T

The link you posted contains several glaring errors. so is not credible

You know there is this bridge in Brooklyn which is up for sale ………...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Which bit of '"China's lander didn't crash" escaped you?

Apollo's landings may have occurred under Nixon's administration but it was Kennedy's baby, and that's why he killed it off.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

This bridge you have for sale. Is it built to take into account the curvature of the...?
Stop it carpy. That' s just naughty. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi

Moon hoaxers love to claim they somehow lost technology but always refuse to elaborate on this odd claim. Would you mind sharing what technology you think was lost?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join