It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and new topic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
While I am a regular visitor (reader) at ATS I have never been much to respond to threads, reasoning being is the fact that I live my life under the motto that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

With that said, I may be about to ruin any chances of ever being perceived as someone to be well thought out, however I would like to know your thoughts on a topic. Since I do not have enough posts under my belt to start a new thread I am limited to posting it here.

-----------------

How JFK was really killed? You decide.

I recently found this video, showing the limo driver firing a handgun and hitting the President in the head.

Is this for real?

link to video: greg-cherry.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you reply to post in this thread you'll have those 20 posts done in no time at all.

Then, you can start your first thread with this very interesting topic.

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the welcome message!

As I stated, while I typically keep my mouth quite, I do have a lot of opinions on many conspiracy topics and should really just jump in and start participating more often.

Benton

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No I believe it was run through the gambit and through digital photo processing found to not be what it appeared to be.

On that note, if the subject interests you we have a member here who is quite the JFK aficionado, his member ID is Rising Against, you can check his profile and peruse his many informative JFK threads and posts, as well as other information he has made available.

Very informative regarding that subject.

edit on 4/5/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
heya buddy, welcome onboard

On that note, if the subject interests you we have a member here who is quite the JFK aficionado, his member ID is Rising Against, you can check his profile and and peruse his many informative JFK threads and posts, as well as other information he has made available.

risingagainst has some brilliant posts on ats, plus an awesome site he is constructing at the moment.
well worth it, like the above poster mentioned

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BentonBailey

As I stated, while I typically keep my mouth quite, I do have a lot of opinions on many conspiracy topics and should really just jump in and start participating more often.

Benton

Keep replying to my, and other people's posts, you only have 13 more to go. The MODS won't let you keep this as a topic discussion thread...gotta get the 20 posts. I'll help you...keep replying...

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BentonBailey

Hi Benton & Welcome to ATS !!

I would agree with the posters above me in saying that Rising Against is an avid researcher of JFK conspiracies. I would also recommend you check some of his threads on the subject. You'll be mind blown !

Have fun & enjoy !

edit on 5-4-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Benton

Keep replying to my, and other people's posts, you only have 13 more to go. The MODS won't let you keep this as a topic discussion thread...gotta get the 20 posts. I'll help you...keep replying...

Des

what do you mean the MODS won't let me keep this as a topic discussion?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank you for taking the time to welcome me!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This is the introduction forum. Only intros and chit chat allowed. If you try to make it a regular topic thread, they will lock it.

So, let's keep posting back and forth....you are almost there. Then you can take your wonderful topic and start a thread in the proper forum with it. A MOD will be along shortly to post the guidelines for you. They always do. ATS is very friendly that way.

Des

edit on 5-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Don't tell me that there is some sort of conspiracy to that too? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Don't tell me that there is some sort of conspiracy to that too? lol

Nawwwww...just the ATS rules for the intro forum. A lot of new members try to get around the 20 post rule,and start a first thread in the intro forum.....never works

Keep replying to everyone here and get er done...

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Thank you for this information as well as your help!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
No I believe it was run through the gambit and through digital photo processing found to not be what it appeared to be.

On that note, if the subject interests you we have a member here who is quite the JFK aficionado, his member ID is Rising Against, you can check his profile and peruse his many informative JFK threads and posts, as well as other information he has made available.

Very informative regarding that subject.

edit on 4/5/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the welcome and for pointing to Rising Against...looks like I something to read tonight, lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thank you for this information as well as your help!

Hey...what are crazy friends for eh....

Keep on truckin'....

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

did you take a look at the video?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

did you take a look at the video?

Not yet, but I will.....be sure to include it in your new thread too.

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

are these posts counting towards my needed 20?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Rising Against is the absolute expert on the topic. And one heck of a great person to boot....

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

are these posts counting towards my needed 20?

Look under your avatar. See that P, that is your post count. You only have 6 more to go....

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join