It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beginning of sorrows: Prophecy being fulfilled in our world now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to share this video with you guys! Here it is, one of many videos showing prophecy being fulfilled.

I'd say if you deny this is happening, you have a serious case of denial and are delusional to reality.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here's the Video description on YouTube:

(WARNING CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC IMAGES) POLE SHIFT CONFIRMED- EARTH KNOCKED OF AXIS- END OF THE WORLD prophecy has began 2011. Only 3 months into 2011 with MASS GLOBAL ANIMAL DEATHS- historical and catastrophic floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear threat, mass uprisings civil war COSMIC DISTURBANCE, THE WORLD WILL NOT END IN 2012, but things are going to get alot weirder NEW WORLD ORDER rising

Embed Fail.

Point of Video Fail.

Thread fail.

Fear Monger Fail.

For the people that can't view the video, don't worry....
edit on 4-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Anything is possible, I don't like trolls.
I'm sick of all these ATSers thinking they are smarter than everyone else. Sorry not all of us are old fart professors, who says this isn't true? Who says life is true?

I think if you have nothing nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all. At least this OP is apart of ATS and contributing, instead of a complete sheeple. God.

This site promotes free thinking and to trash an idea so fast is defiant of ignorance.

Thank you OP for sharing, even though the video may not have many facts behind it, everyone is talking about the same topic, so some of the video must be true if this many people are expecting and researching for it to happen.

edit on 5-4-2012 by jakupairs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Although I admire your conviction,I will always remain delusional upon the reality that has been sling shot fed to me

edit on 5-4-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by boncho

Anything is possible, I don't like trolls.
I'm sick of all these ATSers thinking they are smarter than everyone else. Sorry not all of us are old fart professors, who says this isn't true? Who says life is true?

I think if you have nothing nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all. At least this OP is apart of ATS and contributing, instead of a complete sheeple. God.

Posting a YouTube video link of an ambiguous video showing cut scenes of natural and other disasters is not contributing to ATS.

For one, there is no corresponding information provided. And the information listing in the video description, sounds like an attempt at metatagging more than anything, to garner more views.

What are we supposed to take from this OP?

Just wanted to share this video with you guys! Here it is, one of many videos showing prophecy being fulfilled.

Prophecy? What prophecy? Documented by who? What evidence of it being fulfilled?

I'd say if you deny this is happening, you have a serious case of denial and are delusional to reality.

And I'd say that if you can make anything out of the video and the information provided you may either have developmental issues, or you are possibly under the age of 14.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I feel bad for you

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
and yet the world keeps on a'spinin'.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What I am curious about is this.

If we are currently living in the times spoken of in Revelations and Daniel, which of the seven scrolls are we currently on? Was 9/11 the first seal?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

he is talking about bible prophecy. if you watch the video, there are many bible quotes throughout it. you havent any reason to be so arrogant. dont believe it? dont watch it. dont post in the thread.

i dont follow religion or the bible...but with everything happening the around the world it does make one think. something is evidently happening and to deny that fact is just ignorant. the weather is not normal. the sun is acting erratically and there are earthquakes and tornadoes happening where they dont normally occur, and in the places they do normally occur they are stronger than normal. the sky sounds are being heard all around the world. i have heard them too (no i dont have a video or pics so get over it).

something is happening on our planet. whats causing it, i dont really know...all we can do is prepare and hope for the best.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Too bad humanity didn't have satellite coverage and global internet connections for events like the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and Krakatoa, of the trials during the inquisition or the French Revolution. How about the death in the streets during the European black plague, what no pics? Guess it didn't happen and these and these are indeed "end of the world" times after all!
LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
reply to post by boncho

he is talking about bible prophecy. if you watch the video, there are many bible quotes throughout it. you havent any reason to be so arrogant. dont believe it? dont watch it. dont post in the thread.

Sorry, I don't communicate through YouTube videos. But I'm glad you at least mentioned that it is bible prophecy, as that was something the OP didn't mention. You do realize not everyone can watch YouTube, either from country of origin or sometimes because of mobile access...

i dont follow religion or the bible...but with everything happening the around the world it does make one think. something is evidently happening and to deny that fact is just ignorant.

Is it? Or is it ignorant to believe in every doomsday/doomsayer fad without evidence to show something is "really happening".

the weather is not normal.

Define normal.

Ice Age

The winters of Ice Age Europe some 15,000 years ago were harsh, but modern human—Homo sapiens—had developed clever ways to cope with the cold. These residents of eastern Europe sewed clothes from animal hides and built sturdy shelters from mammoth bones. When food was abundant, they buried supplies in the permafrost—an ancient form of deep-freezing.

Source

the sun is acting erratically

Has been for a few thousand million years but I suppose these last couple of years should worry us?

Solar Storm of 1859

The solar storm of 1859, also known as the Solar Superstorm,[1] or the Carrington Event,[2] which occurred during solar cycle 10, was the most powerful solar storm in recorded history, and the largest flare, observed by Richard Christopher Carrington, became known as the Carrington Super Flare.

and there are earthquakes and tornadoes happening where they dont normally occur, and in the places they do normally occur they are stronger than normal.

Refer back to the Ice Age in the upper part of the post. Should we wonder where the tornadoes were then?

the sky sounds are being heard all around the world. i have heard them too (no i dont have a video or pics so get over it).

Sounds perceived/believed to be in the sky is listed in a prophecy?

edit on 5-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Too bad humanity didn't have satellite coverage and global internet connections for events like the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and Krakatoa, of the trials during the inquisition or the French Revolution. How about the death in the streets during the European black plague, what no pics? Guess it didn't happen and these and these are indeed "end of the world" times after all!
LOL

That is my normal reply to these things. Well done.

But you forgot the Spanish Flu.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by boncho

I feel bad for you

The feeling is mutual.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Don't worry about the bias from Atheists here. Threads like this will be most valuable when all this comes together , the Antichrist is revealed and we see Christians rounded up and beheaded. The evidence of the thread will be a witness to the truth. Seeds will grow. You are a good gardener.

"Truth needs only one law, but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper, a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love. The KEY to this knowledge can be found on the ground, a labor of toil toward the hidden treasure we find. Give and receive is the direction to bless. Take and destruction denies. The hoe clears the path for the seed to come forth. Deny the water and the seed becomes dry."

Keep watering. The fruit will come in due time.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Don't worry about the bias from Atheists here.

Who's an Atheist? No one in this thread mentioned that they were atheists.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Don't worry about the bias from Atheists here. Threads like this will be most valuable when all this comes together , the Antichrist is revealed and we see Christians rounded up and beheaded.

yikes! Really? Is this what you signed up for OP?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Don't worry about the bias from Atheists here. Threads like this will be most valuable when all this comes together , the Antichrist is revealed and we see Christians rounded up and beheaded.

yikes! Really? Is this what you signed up for OP?

Revelation 13:10

If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

We know this is going to happen. There is not need to fight it. This life is temporary. If you seek to save your life, you lose it. If you lose your life, you'll gain it. The first are last and the last are first.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all going to die! Save me Big Daddy in the sky!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am going to be 54 and have heard of end of the world prophecies my entire life. I'm still here.

new topics

top topics

join