It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons why I believe the sun is more luminous and why it matters to you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

thanks. if you watch a lot of movies like I do too, there's definitely more people wearing sunglasses today than before and squinting more without them in outdoor shots. and the color in movies back then in the 80s was certainly more yellowish in outdoor shots. some say this is due to advances in equipment, and while that may be true to some extent, they had to change their lenses also due to the fact that the light has changed. somewhere in the 90s if memory serves.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha777

well the theory is that the chemtrails are our attempt to bounce the harmful radiation back into space, and that the barium in them, while harmful to us--it would be more harmful if there were no chemtrails at all. jury's still out for me about this one, but it feels right in any case.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

yes we do have ozone loss, but don't believe for a minute it's because of our hair sprays. again, it's the sun. I don't know about the red and blue kachina, if it's a hoax or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's also a conspiracy to make us believe it was a hoax. as it stands, I stand by my observation that the sun is now not only whiter but has a certain blue extreme look to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The sun did change its light spectrum or did everyone forget that thread on this site. Will find it and re post it here when i do.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Come on people I am highly disappointed in all of you right now. Speculation = evil. Surely there are records and data of measurements of radiation (brightness) coming from the Sun that can be compared to come to a conclusion here. I apologize for not doing the research myself, but the burden of evidence falls on the shoulders of the one making the claim.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

and when people start dying from radiation, many will point at fukushima or something. little do they realize...

why do you think the number one and fastest growing cases of cancer in the UK for example is skin cancer among whites?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

and yet the effects of a more energetic sun are all around us to see. to wit, more and more intense eqs, extreme weather patterns etc. when you put more energy into any system, things happen. this is simple basic stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know why people didn't already know this but yea here it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If the sun is becoming so much brighter why is it not one professional or amature astronmer has come forward with any evidence of this whatsoever. it's always "i remeber when i was young...." . Your eyes do degrade over time. ever think of that? I've worked outside everyday for the last 15 years and have been a amature astronomer for just as long. I assure the sun is no brighter now than it was 15 or more years ago. No matter how much you want your little 2012 non-sense to happen

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
If the sun is becoming so much brighter why is it not one professional or amature astronmer has come forward with any evidence of this whatsoever. it's always "i remeber when i was young...." . Your eyes do degrade over time. ever think of that? I've worked outside everyday for the last 15 years and have been a amature astronomer for just as long. I assure the sun is no brighter now than it was 15 or more years ago. No matter how much you want your little 2012 non-sense to happen

Eyes do degrade over time

But yea the sun has changed if u know how to check.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antifoiler
Come on people I am highly disappointed in all of you right now. Speculation = evil. Surely there are records and data of measurements of radiation (brightness) coming from the Sun that can be compared to come to a conclusion here. I apologize for not doing the research myself, but the burden of evidence falls on the shoulders of the one making the claim.

are you saying I'm evil?! lol well I am a bit, but don't tell my momma!

if there's no increased radiation then why the need for chemtrails? or are you someone who believes that's just fantasy?

I didn't include any scientific facts in my opening post, except what has been reported by the ibex team. if my own observations and the observations of other isn't enough weight for you, I doubt even a research paper could change your mind. how could one find such a paper anyway or how could one be started? I think all this is true, and for tptb, it wouldn't make sense for them to try and prove it. but I know you'll say that this assumes there's a problem/change. I guess in the end you have to take it or leave it. But I stand by my post, and will defend it with all I have, even if it's weak to your standards. to me saying that it's just the fact of our getting old is in itself very weak.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

thanks, I'll have to look it over to make a more intelligent reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Coincidental link that discusses the sun. I was responding to another thread regarding MamaJ who gave some information about an author by the name of Viola Neal. The book is called Through the Curtain. This is a portion of a pdf from the book that discusses the sun and the changes. The part that interest's me is the mention of the sun and the particular changes it is going through. A metamorphosis so to speak that affects everything. As for the rest.........not so much.

www.susanrennison.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

I just hope your observation skills are better than you ability to type the word amateur correctly. I know I shouldn't nickpick over spelling, but errors in spelling or grammar have always been my own personal bane. Okay I'll try to overlook them. But how can that little squiggly red line not cause you to do a simple thing and change it? it's built in automatically to every computer I've ever used recently.

in any case, your observations could not be observations at all. could be you're just lying. I'm not accusing you of being a liar, but we can all make claims. I've made my claim, yes, but hopefully with a little bit more of context to state my position. if you want to make your case better than you should put more effort in couching your observation in more detail, so we can take you more seriously. as it is, you just look like someone trying to reassure us that 2012 is not going to be a big deal, like tptb would most certainly like us to believe, as is my contention.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

thanks egyptia, I'll take a look. what's your own observation about the sun?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just a quick thought, seems like a lot of attention is being directed toward the sun (which is fine), but has anyone noticed any changes in the night sky. I remember spending hours at night watching the stars with my pops and observing the milky way. All I can remember is a brilliant band of stars with a sort of blueish white hue to it that stretched from horizon to horizon. The middle of the band of course had more of this hue to it and it fades into the night sky as it expanded outward. I'd say the width of the band covered roughly a quarter of the sky.

Has anyone seen any visable changes from this perspective? I live in WA so I don't get the oppurtunity to see a clear night sky until the summer. If anyone can recall what it looked like from..let's say....10 years ago and compare it to modern times maybe...just maybe there might be a clue there. Anyone have any thoughts/ideas on this particular POV?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RicFlair

did you know I met ric flair here in korea? wonderful day that was. got pictures to prove it. don't know but maybe I can share a link to one sometime.

anyway, yeah, I remember the same exact thing. miss those night skies full of stars.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ok, here's me and him:

www5.snapfish.com...=6092911027/PictureID=260014338027/a=9663065027_9663065027/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snap fish/

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
here's my post from earlier... earlier post
perhaps they are in line with your theory?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

looks like you gotta put this in the center of the clipped out portion of the url:

/snapfish/slideshow/AlbumID=

sorry, don't know how else to share this link lol

www5.snapfish.com...=6092911027/PictureID=260014338027/a=9663065027_9663065027/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snap fish/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join