It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA tracking the cosmic shift?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i just found this article on the possibility of our solar system passing through the photon belt very soon. NASA apparently knows all about it too. i believe this is why so many of us are becoming more aware of everything around us. what do you all think?
Is NASA tracking the cosmic shift?
2nd source
3rd source
4th source
edit on 4-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My God last time I checked I thought that this was all make-believe. Now, I am not so sure...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Got any reeeeaaaal sources?

That one's the internet equivalent of Weekly World News.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is not a reputable site. I believe it is run by Sucha Fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think your first tip off shoudl've been the name of the website "before it's news". Any website that carries a name like that, you should know isn't fact checked and basically stories are just thrown out there with no link to real events...

Then again years and years ago there was a Yahoo news article that I saw that had something about some cosmic death cloud headed for Earth... That was Yahoo news, just nevermind.
Basically, I'm not putting my faith into this one, but it is true that we're basically shooting through space following the sun wherever it may go so someday maybe we WILL encounter something interesting or potentially dangerous. I do not think that this day is today or any days to come within the range of the near future.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
My God last time I checked I thought that this was all make-believe. Now, I am not so sure...

You've described my own feelings to a T. Last year the whole thing sounded a bit goofy...now? Well hell....bunkers being built...deep underground tunneling and building going on....Governments spending trillions without real world results to show where it's going...

You sum it up nicely. I'm not so sure anymore myself.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah. Last time I checked, though, it was coming from the Pleiades (see Wikipedia: Photon Belt).

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im a 47 yr old father of 3. ive never been "into" the new age/doom n gloom crap. however...something is going on that i cant explain. i dont care who you are, if you can look me in the eye, and tell me that things aren't changing...im gonna tell you that your full of $hit!

anyone with eyes can see that something is happening, and i for one, would like to know what it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Well, Maybe that the change is coming from Photon Belt, mabe it comes from the Illuminati trying to control the world in the end of 2012.
The picture of the P. Belt are amazing, though.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Take at least a week off from ATS and anything related to conspiracy theories, and then come back here and tell me if you feel the same way.

Why do you think there are so many dream threads about the same things? It's because all these people are reading ATS and then they're surprised when they have a dream about Nibiru crashing into the Moon.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi new member, looong time lurker. Just wanted to point out that while Sorcha Faal and the Before It's News site is complete crap, THIS particular article is not Faal's (thank God) and is from Zen Gardner.

And that guy's site has the original info, looks like it is his article creation from scratch, with sources from NASA and inferences made by himself of course.

And I think it is a really good article.

To the OP, my recommendation is to remove the Before It's News link and use the original creator's link, thereby actually getting to the REAL source.

Zen has some other good articles as well. Loved the George Carlin one.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
Im a 47 yr old father of 3. ive never been "into" the new age/doom n gloom crap. however...something is going on that i cant explain. i dont care who you are, if you can look me in the eye, and tell me that things aren't changing...im gonna tell you that your full of $hit!

anyone with eyes can see that something is happening, and i for one, would like to know what it is.

You are in tune with whats going on and some are far from it. Don't worry yourself with the naysayers.

The link you gave is the authors view points on what Nasa has been reporting. You can find it on NASA so the ones saying it's not credible didn't read it imo.

MANY people have spoken of this interstellar cloud and what it could do.... imo I think we have been experiencing the changes and they will come in concert like never before. Brace yourself... but..... have no fear. The world imo won't end but it will affect our weather and geology....no doubt.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Take at least a week off from ATS and anything related to conspiracy theories, and then come back here and tell me if you feel the same way.

Why do you think there are so many dream threads about the same things? It's because all these people are reading ATS and then they're surprised when they have a dream about Nibiru crashing into the Moon.

I hear ya brother. when i first signed up here, i was utterly amazed at the number of flakes who not only posted the most inane crap, but actually believed the stuff they were writing about. im still amazed...but now i just take it with a grain of salt.

Now if it were just me, who's noticing a change, i would just keep it to myself and chalk it up to an overactive imagination...but it's not. nearly everyone i speak to about the subject, agrees that "something" is different.

Most feel that something, beyond their control, is coming soon...be it good, or bad.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Related somewhat:

I keep having visions of a ceremonial drum pounding a beat, slowly starting and then raising tempo as time progresses, and I visualize that the NOW we are in is near the climatic portion of this beat, and it is all just thunderous noise and vibration.

I think that's what we're going through metaphysically.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Now if it were just me, who's noticing a change, i would just keep it to myself and chalk it up to an overactive imagination...but it's not. nearly everyone i speak to about the subject, agrees that "something" is different.

Most feel that something, beyond their control, is coming soon...be it good, or bad.

Are these friends? Family? Co-workers? Neighbors?

Have they gotten specific with you, i.e. the "something" they're talking about is the economy? Or maybe the election? Upcoming baseball season?

Sorry for the interrogation, but nobody, I mean nobody, I know outside of this site talks about consciousness shifts, foreboding cosmic or geological doom, Nibiru, etc. That stuff only exists in places like ATS and World of Warcraft chat rooms.
edit on 4-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a wild goose chase..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Now if it were just me, who's noticing a change, i would just keep it to myself and chalk it up to an overactive imagination...but it's not. nearly everyone i speak to about the subject, agrees that "something" is different. Most feel that something, beyond their control, is coming soon...be it good, or bad.

Man.... I know what ya mean. Most of my family and friends have asked me what my thoughts are on subjects like climate, space, earthquakes, volcanic activity and so on. They mind you are not members of ATS. We are Southern and most of the women in my family are very strong and opinionated. They would be banned at some of the BS that goes back and forth on here like a bunch of grade school-ers calling each other names because they don't agree. You give a link and one can call it a hoax based on their own perception. Its crazy around ATS and I for one have to take breaks from it. I became a member after the Japan Quake. My family and friends would go off on some in this forum....in a new york minute.

People all over the world have been noticing change. Is it because of the hype they are taking more notice? Possibly. Is it a good thing people are more aware of changes and not the latest Voice or American Idol? I think so. People imo would be better off away from the computer and TV... I know I am and enjoy life to the fullest. I come on here to make points of my research and get the latest news.

I don't see a need to prepare nor do I think the world will end. Is there anything to the Maya hype? We don't know. If you get your info from one and then go to another source they say something different. No one knows but the ones who are left with the secrets...if any. Also, my kids hear about the so called prophecy at school and think the end of the year is significant. They think the Mayans predicted a new age that renews the Earth and their ancestors will come back. I have three kids and none of them heard anything from me regarding the Maya. I'm not that interested really because nothing can be confirmed. My son is 14 and is reading book after book about Greek and now Egyptian Mythology. He says the Maya are his idols. lol He knows a lot more than I do when it comes to what they have prophesied. Like I tell him...take it all with a grain of salt but be aware because that is all we can do.

Currently I am trying to get my hands on a pretty expensive book. Through the Curtain by Viola Neal and Shafica Karagulla was written years ago. The women were born in the early 1900's and have since passed on. Both were highly respected Dr.'s and they studied the brain and consciousness. Viola and Shafica talk about this "energy wave" that is caused by the Sun being in the Interstellar Cloud. The Sun according to them has been excited for some time now by this cloud (since at least the 60's) and they say Governments know it. Anyway.... I haven't read it but you can find a few pages here and there on the internet. I want to get it to see if what they said years ago is now confirmed by NASA. (Soon I will create a thread with info Ive gathered on this "cloud")

One thing I know is this.... I don't trust many, especially if I don't know them. I am cautious taking any strangers advice without first feeling their credibility.. I DON'T TRUST THE LEADERS of the world at all to be honest. They have blown it in my eyes! I don't expect them to inform us of anything important. Do the best you can each day and don't worry. Life will renew sooner or later for all of us. There is NO END.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Are these friends? Family? Co-workers? Neighbors?

Have they gotten specific with you, i.e. the "something" they're talking about is the economy? Or maybe the election? Upcoming baseball season?

Sorry for the interrogation, but nobody, I mean nobody, I know outside of this site talks about consciousness shifts, foreboding cosmic or geological doom, Nibiru, etc. That stuff only exists in places like ATS and World of Warcraft chat rooms.
edit on 4-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

Friends, family, co-workers, even strangers at the bar...ive always been one to strike up conversations with strangers, over the most bizarre subjects. especially if it's something im curious about.

I usually start off with something like "what the strangest thing you've ever seen" and go from there. i could write a book on all the weird stories ive heard throughout the years.

Recently, it's been different. seems like most of the people i talk to these days, are anxious about something. be it the economy, or 2012, or whatever...they ALL feel like something is about to happen, that is beyond their control.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

You are in tune with whats going on and some are far from it. Don't worry yourself with the naysayers.

The link you gave is the authors view points on what Nasa has been reporting. You can find it on NASA so the ones saying it's not credible didn't read it imo.

MANY people have spoken of this interstellar cloud and what it could do.... imo I think we have been experiencing the changes and they will come in concert like never before. Brace yourself... but..... have no fear. The world imo won't end but it will affect our weather and geology....no doubt.

Thank you for your kind words, and your empathy in both your posts mama j. i appreciate it immensely.

i, for one, am not worried about the future for myself...i worry about things like her...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Awwww...... how precious!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand!!!!

I catch myself worrying about my babies as well but the spiritual side of me doesn't and usually that is the part of me that wins over my mind and heart.....unless I am beyond pissed off. lol Then.... I call my best friend.

Had I not lost loved ones close to me, and most importantly a son who died from Leukemia then my outlook and knowledge gathering would have been so much different. It all changes me forever and for the good I might add or so I think.

People's experience is the "scientific proof" for me and so I have relied on other experiences in mass to feel assured that life goes on much more so when we exit this vessel we call a body. This is why I don't worry about the kids as much. I know we are here for a reason and we chose to come and go through trials together and there are even ones we cannot see that help us as well.

We have grown up in a world where fear is played on us in extreme ways and this is something that for myself has taken practice but now.... I'm telling you if you change your thinking when the negative feelings come in you will be amazed with the power you hold within your thought base. Its great to take a fear and turn it into a positive. This is the balance our bodies need and speaking of balance.. the Earth too needs a balance. She has to work things out to sustain as well. She is doing it and we may feel effects from it but its needed in the grand scheme of things.

One more story....

I am not a religious person at all... but I do love what Jesus stood for. The other night I was talking to my dead loved ones before I went to sleep and I told Jesus I would have carried his cross for him and if need be will do it for anyone. That night... I kept dreaming of something in my hand. I was in and out of dream state and the so called reality of the dream. Long story short.... I woke up with an earring in my hand and the back to it. I slept with it all night and only when I awoke was I sure what it was. My earring is a cross. Isn't that cool. I have many stories like this and so my experience may help you.... dont worry about your baby girl. In the grand scheme of things she will be the best she can be. Faith is knowing there is always light in the darkest of storms...just have to look for it.
edit on 4-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join