It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama owes the world 4 trillion Dollars, ot I, not our country!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
this is a very short thread.

Obama should owe the world 4 trillion dollars.

when, or should i say IF, Obama ever steps down from office after his term is finished (yea right, we all know hes going to declare marshal law and totally enslave everyone and be the president forever )

that Obama should owe that money, and not the U.S.A.

i am an American Citizen, and i did NOT give my crazy president permission to put everyone so much further in debt.

Obama owes the world that money, not us.

also, he should stop destroying the constitution and give us our freedom back.

stop telling me what to do, stop telling me how to do it. stop telling me when, where, or why.

i do not belong to you Obama, and you are NOT my representative.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
[size=14]I want to be free

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
freedom isn't given....you earn it.

karl rove is probably the person you want.
edit on 4-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Are you also going after Bush/Cheney for the $4 trillion they owe Iraq and Afghanistan?

Or is this just simply an Obama thing?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

what the hell is wrong with you freedom is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you
edit on 4-4-2012 by tetriswoooo because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

Freedom is a state of being.
You can't sell it. If you sell it, it's not free.

Also, if Obama has to pay back 4 trillion, then GW Bush needs to pay back the other 9 trillion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

what the hell is wrong with you freedom should is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you

"no matter what", naive.

did your parents just give you the car to take out and do whatever you want with it the first day you got your driver's license?

answer me that..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

what the hell is wrong with you freedom should is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you

"no matter what", naive.

did your parents just give you the car to take out and do whatever you want with it the first day you got your driver's license?

answer me that..

Is this a batman riddle?
Oh I know I know. Freedom isn't driving a car. duh.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

"no matter what", naive.

answer me that..

Is this a batman riddle?

do you people even understand what freedom means??? complete freedom? if thats what you want you'll be wishing for some sort of order reallllll quick.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
this is a very short thread.

Obama should owe the world 4 trillion dollars.

when, or should i say IF, Obama ever steps down from office after his term is finished (yea right, we all know hes going to declare marshal law and totally enslave everyone and be the president forever )

that Obama should owe that money, and not the U.S.A.

i am an American Citizen, and i did NOT give my crazy president permission to put everyone so much further in debt.

Obama owes the world that money, not us.

also, he should stop destroying the constitution and give us our freedom back.

stop telling me what to do, stop telling me how to do it. stop telling me when, where, or why.

i do not belong to you Obama, and you are NOT my representative.

Where was your outrage about the debt ALL the previous presidents racked up?
Oh yeah right, they were white....

And you were prolly to busy calling everyone who disagreed with GWB's policies a traitor and an anti-american, cause that how it worked back then: against Bush= traitor
Pathetic!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

"no matter what", naive.

answer me that..

actually no i had to have 3 lessons with a professional before i was allowed to drive but what has that got to do with anything

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

"no matter what", naive.

answer me that..

actually no i had to have 3 lessons with a professional before i was allowed to drive but what has that got to do with anything

you don't just get freedom, you earn it.
if you want to be free, you make it happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

well im sure i don't like obama, but i also dislike how all these presidents just walk into this big white building and make us poor.

i don't hate obama, i just want him to undo the bad he has done to our freedom, and then walk away.

i don't know obama on a personal level, maybe he's a cool guy. have a pizza with him, chill out lol, i dunno.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

makes sense.

but when bush was in office, that was such a funny year, "hehe- tacos rule"

bush wins the funniest president award

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

i in no way earned those lessons my parents payed and all i had 2 do was drive how is that earning it
just like being born with freedom your parents make you happen and you just get it
also at what point do you think people have "earned" thier freedom after they are baptized or graduate or get a job or have the right skin/features/gender where should we draw the line???

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

No, no, no......

You are born free, yet as you age you adhere to slavery of the system. Freedom is a birthright not to be earned but to be acknowledged and respected for all.

We all give up a little freedom under the stoop of playing nice with others....when in reality we are merely tightening the binds of monetary slavery that the system we reside in dictates we adhere to.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

It is my fear that we have been without true freedom for so long, we wouldn't be able to recognize what real freedom really is. Or what to do with it if we had it. We are all slaves....even you....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

"no matter what", naive.

answer me that..

not that type of freedom, its not like you just OWN the world and do whatever you want (unreasonably)

freedom like: the government cant tell you how to live your life, and can't force something on you that you don't want.

(as long as it isn't hurting anybody)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

what the hell is wrong with you freedom is for everyone no matter what unfortunately even you
edit on 4-4-2012 by tetriswoooo because: misspelling

I think he means what the hell is wrong with you!!!

Freedom IS earned, none of our ancestors were given freedom they earnt it through sacrifice, something you obviously know nothing of.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

i am an American Citizen

Ahh. Then you realize Obama was elected democratically by your fellow citizens, and holds very little actual power. Oh, oops, ya don't. On the plus side 5th grade will be fun next year!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

"no matter what", naive.

answer me that..

Is this a batman riddle?

do you people even understand what freedom means??? complete freedom? if thats what you want you'll be wishing for some sort of order reallllll quick.

no dude, i don't want to live in a lawless post-apocalyptic wasteland, like that one movie.

i want freedom, and you either know what i mean and just wanna be stubborn ( +1 point for being silly )

or you don't know freedom and think its bad.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join