It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Revolution Is Over". "Prepare For A Speech From The New World Leader".[WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
[Television Reporter]-"In a shocking announcement that has come from the World Revolutionary Command, We are being told that the war is over and the World Revolutionary Allied Forces have received the unconditional surrender from the forces being controlled by the Shadow Governments and Dark Cabal. I am being told an announcement from the new world leader will be broadcasted shortly. It will be broadcast world wide in every language and will be transcribed and distributed worldwide in order for as many humans to see it as possible. I am now being told to standby and that the speech will begin momentarily."

[New World Leader]- "Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening, my fellow humans across the planet. The victory for which so many men and women have fought so hard for all these years is now upon us. The leaders of the dark cabal gave me their unconditional surrender at 9am this morning universal time. The war is over, I cannot believe that I am actually giving you all this message. For the first time in history, the humans of this planet shall live and experience freedom, peace, and prosperity. No longer will these things be reserved for the wealthy who tyrannized us and forced us to live lives of constant trouble. This Revolution which began seven years ago, has reclaimed the freedom and soverignty which all humans deserve. We have defeated the enemies of humanity with the shear power of our free will and by never giving up even when faced with udder anhialation. The world for which so many fought and died for is now in our hands. Let's rejoice and take a moment to be thankfull for this gift we have given ourselves."

"As you all know well by now, all military action has ceased. I have ordered all forces to return to their respective nations immediately. With a future etched in peace, we will no longer require offensive or defensive military operations. The military forces of the world will now become full time force for humanitarian aid, and civil service work. They will be put to work rebuilding the infrastructure of their nations. They will also be utilized in the farmlands to work on organic farms. We will be able to eliminate having to use genetically modified and hybrid crops, We will begin to transition back to producing food the way mother earth intended us to. The same standards applied to the farms will hold true to the livestock industry as well. All natural will soon be common place in our food distributed worldwide. The troops will also be used to clean up decrepit portions of urban centers, feed the hungry, and house the homeless. One day soon, hunger and despair will be a thing of the passed."

"We can all now take comfort in the fact that we are not alone in the universe. The intervention by our cosmic brothers and sisters is what ultimately led to our victory and the conclusion of this terrible war. With their arrival and the knowledge they brought forth to us, we now know the truth behind the different religions of the world. We now know that no matter what our ethnicity is that we all come from the same source. We now know that we are not just flesh and blood human beings. We know that we are spiritually connected and therefore we may now live as one with the world and with one another. For this we have also overcame our ignorances and let go of all the hatred which once fueled our daily lives."

"All members of the dark cabal and the shadow governments have been arrested and are being held in undisclosed locations. They will all stand public trials and be held accountable for the horrendous atrocities that they have committed against the people of this world. Investigations into coconspirators will remain ongoing until every last guilty soul is brought to justice and punished for their roles in the deception and lies and theft. For the first time in thousands of years humanity as a whole will see and experience justice in it's true form."

"Our cosmic relatives have helped us in many ways since their arrival. They have saved our planet by cleaning up a great many of our mistakes. They have taken and collected all weapons of mass destruction worldwide and destroyed them. They have also shut down all nuclear power plants worldwide. They have removed all hazardous materials from them and prepared them for safe demolition. They have also done the same thing with the oil and gas refineries, and chemical manufacturing plants world wide. For the most part, all hazardous materials on the planet have been destroyed, cleaned up, or neutralized. How can we ever thank them for doing just those things alone?"

With the defeat of the cabal we now have access to previously classified and kept secret technologies that will drastically change our world. The most important of these is zero point energy, otherwise known as free energy.Paying for energy will soon become only a fading memory. As I speak to you now, there are scientific teams worldwide building and installing zero point energy plants and will have their mission completed within one to two years. Anti gravity technology will transform our entire approach to not only transportation but to space travel as well. And with the many secrets of physics being released the imagination can only guess what great things we may now discover."

"The laws and rules of governments worldwide are going to be overhauled. There will no longer be "Big Government" in peoples lives. Petty laws may cease to exist. In a manner still being decided on; you the people will be the ones to reshape and reform our way of government. The choice will be yours to have. You all will have a voice. No one will be denied the right to be heard. You must work together to make things the best they can be for not only humanity, but this beautiful planet and the millions of life forms she holds."

"In closing today, I would like to remember how it is we find ourselves here today. It was you, the people who stood up and refused to be imprisoned and tyrannized any longer. It was you who have sacrificed so much to reap the rewards that you now so do. It was you who fought the revolution where so many good men and women were lost. Be proud of what you have accomplished. I personally thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I look forward to having the privilege of sharing this wonderful world with you all."

"Thank You"

[Telivision Reporter]-" Well folks I think our new leader has just given us alot to digest and think about. Here at channel 2, we are going to call it a night. Thank you for joining us for our coverage of this joyess and wonderful announcement."

edit on 4/4/12 by usmc0311 because: corrected title

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Dream today, reality tomorrow... This might actually happen sooner then one might believe. There does seem to be somthing resembling this blowing in the wind. Nice shorty you wrote there.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

*sniff* that was beautiful...

99999999999999/10 GREAT JOB.

i want this so much!

i want this to be real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The more you write, the better you get. This one was even better than the others. You got a flag from me, but I have to ask, why did you give up writing? Why haven't you been nurturing the skill you have?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
The more you write, the better you get. This one was even better than the others. You got a flag from me, but I have to ask, why did you give up writing? Why haven't you been nurturing the skill you have?

Thanks. I had been waiting to get eye surgery until last year and it made it hard to spend a long time writing and reading. It's fixed now, just need some new glasses and I will really get back into it. I have enjoyed your stories as well.

top topics

join