It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction by Netlas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Robert, I´m new here to the ATS as a member but have been reading all sorts of posts and interesting topics, and some not so good

I thought I would introduce myself a little. As I said, my name is Robert, I´m 24years old, and live in Sweden on a little island just south-east of Swedens mainland coast, thats called Öland. I´m working at a hotel where I clean the rooms and also as some sort of a janitor, mostly just fooling around. You see, it´s a family owned hotel so I work with my older brother and sister, and my father is my "boss" so it´s all very chill

Anyways. I come here to this site to read up on just about everything. What I belive in and don´t belive in is hard to say with all info coming in from all direction all the time, and stuff being labeld as hoax this and hoax that, and bunk, debunked. Truth and 100% PROOF. Man, it´s really confusing at times, but I see myself as a guy with both feet firmly on the ground and most of the time I think I can sort out the fuzzy stuff from the other fuzzy stuff

I will say this, that I do belive in E.T´s, black-ops/budget behind the scenes government type of things
NWO stuff. And even to some degree 2012 doom and gloom.
I am not the kinda guy that goes out and says "I KNOW that for a FACT" or "NOT TRUE" or even "you are WRONG" because I respect everyones opinion and I´m not the guy to say what is right and wrong. I know what I think is right and what is wrong based on my moral and understanding of things but im not gonna force my beliefs upon anyone else.

I´m not religious. (just thought I say that right away, I don´t know, many here seems to bee that, so I´m just showing where I stand.)

So yeah, hope to hear from you all, and I wish we will all be friends

So long, /Robert "Netlas"
edit on 3-4-2012 by netlas because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by netlas

Welcome netlas...

I´m not religious.

You should do just fine here..!

and I wish we will all be friends

There are some solid members here, worthy of friendship...if you take the time to get to know some of them, your wish may come true.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by netlas

Just google Oland and it looks like a nice place. Hope you enjoy it here,

Do ATS members get discount rates at your Hotel?

See ya.
ETA Don't worry about the confusion, that will soon turn to disbelief.

edit on 3/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by netlas

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks mate! Yeah, I´m sure there are some very solid members here as you say. As I said, I´ve been reading alot of posts here before I signed as a member and there is lot of bright people here, it´s quite amazing, some of the post here is mindblowing.

Sometimes I wonder how the world would be like if this was the kinda thing your family member read in the morning at the breakfast table instead of the gossip dripping "famous-star-icon-was-drunk" "loose-weight-TODAY" "new"paper we have today.

Probably even more crazy hehe
JK

/Robert

edit on 3-4-2012 by netlas because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by netlas

Just google Oland and it looks like a nice place. Hope you enjoy it here,

Do ATS members get discount rates at your Hotel?

See ya.
ETA Don't worry about the confusion, that will soon turn to disbelief.

edit on 3/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Haha, yeah, what did you think? Of course you get a discount if you ever take your time to get here
your money wont be of any good here

And BTW, Öland is really a nice place, sooo peacefull and calm, no traffic. We dont even got a police station here, take that for good or bad, but it´s kinda feels calming in some way

The nature is to die for here. The highest naturly point here is like 50 meter above sea level, so at some places you can se from coast to coast, a really small island.
edit on 3-4-2012 by netlas because: facts

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope we live up to your expectations, have fun in here

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by netlas

Welcome Robert and nice introduction , I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to your contributions to the forums .
See you around

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by netlas

No Police? I'll be over right away!
It reminds me of this movie which I found very funny. I'm sure my money would be no good there too, as I have none. Be well.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by netlas

Religious or not belief in God or not you are smart to sign up here.

These are some of the avatars you'll be seeing.

Courtesy of Slayer 69

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 3-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join