It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sky sound in Chicago, doesn't sound the same as in other videos...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You should change the battery in your smoke detector!

That's an eerie sound, though I'm not familiar with city noise myself. Wish I could hear these things myself but I have to attribute most strange sounds I hear around here to military crafts, being right outside Edwards AFB. The distant train that roams through at 2 AM usually gets my attention too. The sound you recorded is pretty weird though! I agree with others that the alley may be distorting it a bit. Try going to a different area to record next time you hear it if you can, more out in the open. Interesting listen none the less.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Hey that's right on the money. Not exactly, but yeah, a lot like that.

Nostalgia....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

Ever see anything strange out that way?
Ever since the O'hare UFO incident, which was pretty much seen by all at the airport, I've wondered about the frequency of such sightings.

It's pretty local and I can't really imagine the news at nine reporting isolated craft seen by few people. I don't too much follow the UFO community these days as there are sooo many fake attention seekers it 's both ridiculous and counterproductive to the research.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

Wow, that's got to be interesting living there. I bet you see weird things in the sky a lot

Not sure how much the sound might have been amplified due to the brick walls, but the sound on the video is exactly what I heard in life. I love the mic on that camera!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

Actually yes but I haven't told many people because it is hard to believe. In fact I still am a bit astonished by the event. There is a set of power lines nearby which go to an area of several transformers which are in a chain link pen about a 1/4 to 1/2 acre in size. One afternoon 2 years ago I and my wife and step daughter watched a luminescent orb about the size of a medicine ball dart around the facility and then just vanish. It was very quick. The whole incident lasted no more than a minute. It was a clear day, early afternoon in June. Not too sure what we saw. I have been told it was ball lightning but it was a blue sky.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

I know it sounds silly, but you've got to rule out every possibility! When it's happening with nothing in the sky, no construction going on, no trains going by, no wells being drilled, etc. you gotta look at anything and everything that could possibly make noise. After over three years of it it gets to be a bit nerve wracking and you become desperate to find the source- leaving no stone unturned!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

That's fascinating.

The first thing I thought of was ball lightning too, but I'm not too sure if it manifests on clear days. St. Elmo's fire comes to mind as well, and neither phenomena are well understood by science. St. Elmo's fire

One thing for certain, the fenced in power/ cell phone tower pens have a certain "atmosphere" to them. Besides a nearly inaudible hum (a lot like how certain people, myself included, "hear" when a t.v. is on even with no sound or outside of a building).

High voltage electricity and various transmitted frequencies are indeed strange beasts, and besides contributing to increased cancer rates to those who work with them or live near them, sometimes strange things can occur.

There is a theory that ghost sightings are due to quartz, copper, or other more exotic minerals "recording" and then playing back various energies imprinted upon them through some unknown means. Could explain a lot in the way of talismans or other objects of power. It struck me that "orbs" are often photographed in cemeteries and funerals as well.

Then there are orb like UFO's, which I've seen, that perform physics defying maneuvers, although I estimate they must be considerably larger than what it is you've seen. You never know though. There was a special aired on television in the 90's about an abduction caught on tape in which small orbs of light moved through the abductees home seemingly performing reconnaissance on the interior. The authenticity of the tape and story is disputed, though interesting nonetheless.

Links: Wiki, Incident in Lake county

Google Video Link

What color or colors was the orb? Any theories as to what it was you saw?
edit on 4-4-2012 by twtankhamwn because: video embed fix

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by truthermantwo

I had to look and see if it was still April 1.

Please elaborate on the type of beings these are and I would like to know how you have effected their technology. Is this something that was good? Is this something that we all can do? Is there any reason why any of us would want to do this?

Im in touch with beings i cannot see. I can communicate with them but there are limits. such as them getting out a clear message to me sometimes. my mind is in some control of their equipment and has caused me to contact first the devil, i had a spiritual war with him. He caused what sounded like nukes to go off over and around me, i found that with my mind i could psychokineticly control them so they wouldnt explode. then i heard God, but the devil could maanipulate Gods voice because they were both interfaced through the technology of these beings. Then I heard Christ Jesus who is still somewhere because he recently talked to me, we are all trying to separate me from this technology. each day it gets quieter and there voices are less audible. The strange sounds they make are probably the technology malfunctioning and why some hear it and others do not can be explained by a term Ive coined - Psychic technology or psychotronics. Similar perhaps to voice of god technology. who knows, maybe humans have this universe technology somewhere and they keep it under wraps? it truly is amazing though, they can predict things ill see seconds before its revealed. They have watched lots of star trek with me and seem to enjoy it. Ive done my best to respect them and show them knowledge about human understanding. Unfortunately i lose my mind when its loud because they constantly call out my name or ask me what am i doing to realtiy?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
youtube

heres a vid with what sounds like a high pitched female voice calling out my name. this is an energy being and she sees and hears everything.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
To me this sounds just like the sounds from the million other videos.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It sounds like wind chimes only without the chimes. More like air-chimes. WTH is causing this???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join