It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son Zagari is battling a disease

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

A thousand good well wishes to you and your son>>>>love the name Zagari...He is known only to us as "Zagari The Conquerer"..has a cool ring to it...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thank you for letting us know about Zagari..Tell him he is in my thoughts and prayers and to get better soon and hurry back to his ATS family..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Effectively he wasn't so much concerned until he tried to go out and walking a bit, and came back very afraid, crying and walking nervously around the home...My wife tried to calm him down making him lay down on the sofa with a hot cover of wool. My wife told me he bursted into crying and than became extremely silent.
I got a bit angry with him because I was feeling uneasy and afraid and he was already deciding to give up and surrender to sadness.
He passed from calm and cold blood to panic in a few hours.
He could spending hours thinking about a problem or a fear. We are trying hard to confort him.

Now, well, my wife is better in conforting him while I could become as much nervous as him if I focus on this thing. He saw me concerned and he knows, I am a doctor and I take seriously everything. Unluckily quite everything he had wasn't part of my specific job.

I hope anything he has won't scare him so much to cause another panic attack. His worst one led to a heart attack at the age of 18 ( and he was my other son's birthday ), and he was alone at home. My neighbors saved him and tried to help him. We never knew the reason. He said it happened just out of the blue, he said he felt the strangest feeling and than his heart started running very fast.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Please accept and pass along our best wishes to your son for a full recovery.

Djarums
Executive Administrator
AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Tell him get well soon from ats

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Tell him we send him hugs and positive thoughts and we'll be right here for him when he feels better.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I will try to use the force to help your son..
Zagari has a cool name btw.
Best wishes and I hope a speedy recovery.
BMxxx

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you all guys. I will read these comments to him soon!
P. S. Zagari is not his real name, he absolutely doesn't want his real name on the internet, so he chosed the name of a character from one of the books he wrote ( he is a writer for passion ). He invented the name, that may sound Italian but its not...He told us he created that name changing the name Zackary. Anyway, he eventually changed the name of this character because his friends from Albany told him its a very bad word in Albanian...Go figure when someone invents an already existing word.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

My prayers go out to you and your son. Please be strong and keep us informed if you can.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

We have 5 computers in the home. Someone will inform you guys.
Thank you people. In a few days we will know more.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I will definitely pray for Zagari. It's my favorite thing to do.

Keep us posted on his progress if you can.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I certainly am unable to speak for anyone else on ATS but, nevertheless, I am sure that the members of ATS join me in expressing genuine concern for Zagari. I extend my prayers and best wishes for a quick diagnoses, treatment and recovery for your son. extra DIV

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I pray to you GOD with all my heart for the health of Zagari, cure him now, in the name of your Son Jesus The Christ.

Amen !

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by TETRA.X

We have 5 computers in the home. Someone will inform you guys.
Thank you people. In a few days we will know more.

You don't need to wait 5 days, he'll start to heal right now. I asked the best doctor.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My sincere thoughts for a speedy recovery, and prayers for his health. And you too are a good parent for letting us know at a place that for him, is important.

Aside from all our opposing opinions here...we are known for coming together for causes such as his. Tell him we're here for him...and you...and that...he is one of us too.

Blessings.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
May the Force be strong within him.
My thoughts and prayers are with him for a quick recovery.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Get better Zagari!!!

Sending prayers and positive vibes!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sending healing vibes and big hugs, Get well soon Zagari, l feel for you, l nearly lost my beautiful daughter last year, she too was on ATS so l have an inkling as to your concerns. Give him my love and may his God bless him.
Peace and love starchild.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sending well wishes his way. Hope he heals and recovers quickly

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sending love and prayers your way

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join