It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son Zagari is battling a disease

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good morning, members of ATS forum. My son Zagari is a long time member and he asked me to inform this website that he is currently battling a still unclear disease. He felt ill on the morning of March 26 and got worst after some days. He has also severe depression at the thought of having the disease, because he has always been such a sensitive young boy ( he is 22 ).
He has problem hearing and other symptoms of severe weakness and there is the possibility of serious things like a tumour. He is now doing medical exams to get some more information.

He told me to say that he won't be able to post for a long while and he told me to say that he always though this website was the best and so special, particularly a thread about a theory in the 2012 section, that he considered the place where to spread his research with passion.

I just ask members to pray for Zagari's health, send some good thought, even if its not much, because he hopes he will recover.

Thank you

edit on 2-4-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Best wishes to your son (if you are passing on responses). I hope he recovers fully and in quick time. Thanks to you too for taking the time to inform us.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My thoughts are with you.

I don't do "praying" but I will send many postive vibes his way (and your way, you must be beside yourself with worry) I love Zagaris enthusiasm with which he approaches the timewave theory, and have huge respect for him, and the way he tackles the subject, and all of the critisism which goes with it.

Take care Zagari, I wish you a speedy and full recovery. I hope that your condition clears very quickly, and that you're back posting with us as soon as you are able to.

Much love to you, and to your mother. (thank you for letting us know the situation, it's appreciated it really is)

Be well, and soon!
*vibes*
Pete

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i wish him well and my positive energy goes out to him. i hope all will be well.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I asked for the prayers of this site to help my son two years ago. It works. I am praying right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
All the best and I hope for speedy recovery for your son.

Peace and all the best

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I hope he feels better soon! Tell him mentality has alot to do with how quickly you recover, and being scared or hopeless may hinder improvement. I understand that is very hard in this situation but an positive (not blindsighted) mindset can really do wonders

And also, why not try a naturopath? I really do not trust doctors, they just stick a bandaid on an illness and claim its cured most of the time.

I will pray for you tonight! Get better soon xxxxxx

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

my thoughts and prayers are with the lad.

look forward to having him back!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Best wishes. We look forward to having Zagari back among us.

Perhaps everyone could visit the thread he mentioned. I looked in the 2012 forum and it's most likely the" timewave zero" threads.
edit on 2-4-2012 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Best wishes to Zagari and I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery very soon. I've followed the thread that you mentioned since the beginning, even though I've never posted in it. He certainly is a very articulate and passionate young man even if I don't always agree with him. Hope to see him back ASAP.

Get well soon Zagari

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I hope he recovers soon. Please keep us updated on his diagnoses and how he is getting along. He is part of our ATS family and I'll send my prayers his way.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

May the suffering and the recovery be short but the latter most effective. Best wishes and kind regards to your son and you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You and Zagari seem very unsure of the illness.
(Don't take that as an attack please, it's not my intention)
One moment your saying he has a disease, next he's unsure and doing study, next there's weakness, then there's the possibility of a tumor.
Also, he's only been sick for under a week...

So why the huge jump to a disease? Seems you as the mother would not want your son thinking such dire thoughts, yet you seem to accept them, and post on here all about it for him.
Why would you do that? There's only 2 reasons I can think of.

1. It's a lie... (which I don't want to believe is the case)

2. Or, YOU'RE panicking! Don't let that happen. Be STRONG for him. Be there for him, and most importantly, stay positive. Don't let him think all is lost, or he has a disease until its been diagnosed from the doctors, then take it on if need be.

Also, I've lived with a tumor for over 10 years in my spine and I've known a guy with one in his brain for 5 years and we're both doing relatively ok! Its not as grim as it can be. Hospitals tend to give people feelings of un-ease.

Saying all that, I wish him a speedy recovery!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i really hope everything turns out ok ...send him my love and hes in my thoughts xx

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Zagari, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you the strength and courage that you need at this difficult time. HUGS!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Prayers, warm wishes, and hugs for you all...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Well, we are uncertain about what is going on with his health. He has always been afraid of so many things, so, the mere thought of having a serious disease starting now, makes him feel very afraid and he does suffers from panic attacks, and he already had one last week. We did a medical visit and we were told his problems may be caused by an infection, but I researched a bit on the internet and talked with some people we know, and there is the possibility of some serious stuff going on.
We have been told to wait some days to do some other exams. We are concerned because my son is extremely sensitive and he has immediately changed so much his mood, he has been depressed and un-talkative for days. He has also severe anaemia and so he is a bit weak, he lately felt a lot more tired before this, and last week he was visiting a friend,a neighbor, and his friend accompanied him home because he was feeling pain to the stomach and he was having trouble standing on his feet. The day before we weren't able to make him eat anything. He ate just a fish in 24 hours. And very few drinking. He was terribly concerned and nervous.
We are afraid he will be losing the will to eat if the exams bring some bad news.

I don't want to make some members think he has problems with his head. When he was little he battled a disease that lasted 8 years. He said his worst experience was having a tac when he was 11 years old. He goes to the dentist three times a month since he was 5, and they replaced all of his teeth. He has trouble dealing with certain things and his emotions implode into him. He knows how it is if serious diseases start. A lot of bad experiences.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No offense meant, but it's a really bad idea to look into possible medical conditions on the Internet. You always read the worst case scenario and it ends up scaring you half to death.

For example. Couple years ago I was diagnosed with a certain disease. I immediately went online to research it.... and was horrified to discover the mortality rate was huge. Likewise, the possibility of amputation was also high. This info sent me into a tailspin of despair.

But guess what. Turns out I have a different form of the disease that is extremely mild. In the years since the diagnosis, I've only needed one treatment- and said treatment was an injection of cortisone.

Speaking from experience- depression can be incredibly difficult to deal with. If possible, and only if your doctor agrees, try to make your son get out of bed. Let him sit in a room with people. Take him outside to sit in the sun. If you have a pet dog or cat, let your son hold/pet them. Make your son part of the everyday rhythm of your family life. Don't let him hide in his room where he can dwell on potential problems.

All of these suggestions should be mentioned to his doctor for approval, of course.

Love, prayers, and hugs to your entire family.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sounds like he's had a rough time of things, I do wish him well. I see lots of posts of well wishes which is fine and dandy. I am merely offering some treatment for his family (you). I think the power of family is a tremendous force in the recovery of patients, many times its the family that needs more strength than the patient.

When you've got nothing to do but sit around sick in a dull hospital we tend to take more interest in our loved ones, and with this heightened focus, he will read the worry and panic in your face. If he see's you calm, maybe making a few jokes about the nurses, it will keep him a little more positive. I think that's vital.

Also, if he's feeling depressed, spending time on ATS is not going to help. When he's better, keep him busy in the real world, the real sunshine, without the doom and gloom of ATS. Then, he will blossom again and be ready to make a return.

Best of luck with you both!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Some great advice there!

Family/people is vital, don't let him lose connections with the real world!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join