It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

you're right, i also got corrupted, because everybody's favourite truthful and reliable new's source, cnn, played the tape quickly, and only once, before the tool doing the piece said he heard "f---- coon".

then after that, they did 5 mins of super slow analysis, noise filtering and audio enhancements.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

He clearly says, "F***ing Coons" sir. There is no stretch to hear it.

If he isn't saying that, then what do you insist he is saying?

edit on 1-4-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

i heard "what a tool". i also heard, "that's the moon", i also heard "f---- fool", etc.

It wouldn't make sense for him to say any of those in the situation he was in, to me what he says sounds the most like "f***ing coon" and it's also possible he could have said "punk" but punk doesn't seem like the appropriate word that he would have said, given the fact that he didn't even interact with Trayvon at that point yet.
So you can't just go by whichever word it sounds the most like, you also have to factor in the likeliness that the word is the appropriate word that would have been used in the context.
edit on 4/1/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I posted this on the other threads also, when I saw Bowzell do the interview....ABC did the same thing.

Funny...no one acknowledged it......

Those who do not want to know the truth will never hear it or seek it out......sad sad sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I posted videos in all the other Zimmerman posts hat prove he di NOT say c**ns. There is no oo sound what so ever....you have to listen to the audios.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

See my above post...listen to the audio.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yeah.. well people on ATS seem to think you arrest someone before you have determined if there was a crime.
They think Zimmerman should be in jail until they determine whether or not it was justified or not (a crime).

They can't seem to figure out that that is why they didn't take him in. You only arrest someone if there is a crime to arrest them for. You have to investigate first.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

He really doesn't clearly say "coons." I was completely against him at first, but it sounds more like audio artifacts than him talking. The rest of what he is saying doesn't really fit with what he supposedly says and it sounds like he says something in the background and other environmental sounds are mixed. It sounds more like when he was getting out of the car and less like when he was talking. It is also possible he said goons, but we can't trust any form of editing because you can cut out a part of a sound "cleaning it up" and completely manipulate how it sounds.

Personally, based on the nature of the call, I don't think he said "coons." I just really don't think that is what we are hearing. Even if it sounds like it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

So you can't just go by whichever word it sounds the most like, you also have to factor in the likeliness that the word is the appropriate word that would have been used in the context.

I'd like to hear your explanation of why you feel "coon" is more appropriate than "punk".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Actually, it may very well be punks, goons, or coons. Say it with all three out loud and you will see that you can make all three sound very similar and it is just so quiet. I really don't think this guy would say "coons" knowing he was being recorded, but mostly.. I just doubt seriously that race played any part in this.

I know you think it sounds like "coons," but it honestly really may not be because it is poor audio. So you have to think of the case two different ways. I know it sounds like it, but I really think this is a case of poor audio and him saying something that sounds similar, maybe even his pronunciation comes into play.
Keep in mind, I started out against GZ so I am not stuck on my conclusion I am just being honest here.

Listen to this what someone above posted from their mobile, here is the pc YT version.
Really listen close.

edit on 2-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It really sounds like f-ing cones to me. Before I heard the audio and had only read the reports and thought, well, there ya go I was wrong seems racial. Listened to it expecting to hear co*n and stil hear cones. He doesn't make an oooo sound it's a o sound. Sounds more like clowns even. Perhaps he was talking about the dispatcher too.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Take into effect the drop in audio. I have checked it myself in cool edit pro.
Listen to the video I reposted above and it explains and you will start to hear it correctly. Remember he is away from the phone.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If some random guy follows me who has paranoid delusions that I'm "up to no good"......It's kinda weird. Rapists,Robbers and Serial Killers are the only people that follow people.

I've been followed while walking a few blocks by goons before, and it's scary. A lot more scary than you would imagine it being. If you stalk me don't be surprised when I defend myself.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
And the media edits everything, spins things, for ratings. The media is a business, not a factual output. Everyone here knows this, so why is everyone acting shocked.

Research topics yourself, then form a conclusion.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

This was not a situation where he needed to defend himself.
This kid had ample time to get home, he got away and was less than a football field from home (he was also a football player, so how long do we think it would take to get there? 30 seconds, he had several minutes between Zimmerman losing sight of him and them meeting again). He waited and created the confrontation.

You are generally level headed in these forums, don't be taken by the media.
This isn't a race thing, the guy was wrong about the kid, but he saw someone that hed never seen before in a neighborhood he watched that had a big problem with thefts, robberies, and even a shooting. It is most likely that the kid jumped him, and not out of self defense.

edit on 2-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

He clearly says, "F***ing Coons" sir. There is no stretch to hear it.

If he isn't saying that, then what do you insist he is saying?

edit on 1-4-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

If what you claim is true about Zimmerman saying "F***ing coons"....and that he says it "clearly", then why didn't NBC simply grab that, instead of willfully lying to the public?

You're wrong.
edit on 4/2/2012 by DCPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

And no mention of Zimmerman muttering "f***ing coon" either?

Why isn't this headlines? It completely shows Zimmerman's racial bigotry.

Not everyone, like me, hears "effing coon". Zimmerman was wearing a jacket, Trayvon a hoody. It was apparently chilly that night, maybe "effing cold". Though I had to listen to it with sound all the way up three times to even realize anything was whispered at all.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

JUST IN !
Another ats poster Caught Selectively Editing for Zimmerman Murdering an Unarmed Infant!

‘DENY IGNORANCE… ‘DENY THE BAND WAGON’

edit on 2-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

An unarmed infant is truly what the ATS bandwagon thinks this kid was.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
But there isn't media propaganda making a racial incident out of an isolated incident.
Right.
Doesn't matter.
BTW, listen to the tape. Nowhere does Zimmerman ever say "coon".
People are so easily manipulated. This is like the religious nuts who swear that backwards gibberish in rock albums is really saying "Praise Satan".
Small minds. Easy to control.

Dude. The racist patrol are borderline cult members. And it's not just here on ATS; there's a huge population of said members. They are mostly white people influenced by years and years of pop culture. They chase boogie men looking for perceived racism. Crimes don't matter nearly as much as feelings being hurt do.This is as true as we evolve around the sun.

I was once a member of a sports forum and I posted a thread about a hideous crime that was committed (shortly after it happened). It was such an atrocity I thought it was news worthy, but apparently not. I was labeled a troll and/or a racist just by being the messenger. A few posters (obvious far leftists) actually defended the crime and turned it back around on the white couple that was rapped, beaten and then tortured to death. It was certainly an eye opening experience into the sociological mindset of modern society in America. Instead of the crime being talked about and being the most important thing, white racism was the dominating subject. Unreal. You know what happened to the thread? It was locked.

I find that a lot of these people are mentally unstable, but the majority are just completely ignorant thanks to pop culture.

Here's the said crime that I posted. You may or may not have heard about it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There's literally no debating with some of these brainwashed whites. I refuse to even address them in conversation. They 'try' to silence you by throwing racist accusations around. I can only guess NBC is filled with like minded anti-white cult members.

On a lighter note, I've noticed some of the hysteria has died down about this case once it was known that Zimmerman self identified as an Hispanic and was a voting Democrat. Ooops. On to the next made up hate crime. And the brigade marches on.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by LastProphet527

An unarmed infant is truly what the ATS bandwagon thinks this kid was.

No, they think Zimmerman had a right to start something with the kid in the first place. That is the sad part!

Then, loll… It seems they have this extreme make believe fantasy that this embryo caring skittles and drink just attacked him for no reason, as if he came from the store…Saw Zimmerman…and just attacked him for no reason, and that is the laughter I get out of it.

It is good for my studies on people who cannot see reality and people who are blinded by what ever blinds them from the reality aspect.

I learned one thing and really one thing out of all this….I finally see what the fuss has been all along with the tsa bs… I see now when a stranger can just walk up to you and violate you because of a written document.

I cant even imagine how scared he was when Zimmerman just came up to him and started asking him a bunch of questions out the blue with no reason as to justify why…and then when Traven noticed the gun…omg, that little child probably feared for his life as to why is this man harassing me.

The unreality aspect of the unreality mind looks at …The unreality aspect of the unreality implanted in the sheeple bots, program them only to see that the infant child was black and that zimmerermen is the week and less inferior race in this event horizon.

Oh boy! In addition, more programs‘…like this one.

‘The tattoo program‘… this program is designed into the program of hate, which states under the hate law section 666. If your black and have tattoos then your up to something and you are a gangster and a thug and Well, you really should not be inside a gated community unless you are a rap star or a professional athlete.

Then it’s the. He has ‘muscles program ‘which is also under the hate program, big black, and muscle infant, with tattoos… scary as hell huh! Wow

And then its the new program that just hit the sheeple...the ‘hoody program‘…O….M….G.We really don’t have a lot of info on that. It just was programmed into the bots about a month ago.

And then it’s this program...OH BOY.., its so many programs’ out in the world it would take me years to tell them all.

Theses programs are designed for one purpose and one purpose only…and that’s, to keep the word ‘’’’’separate and separated’’’’’’ alive.

So in my opinion with out really jumping on either side.

This whole incident gives me new light on the tsa molesters who can just come up to you, check you, and ask you what they want to.

This incident to me was a tsa moment in my eyes. Regardless on what he did after he was violated does not really matter. SO what he beat him up… after he was violated .So what he broke his nose and bloodied his face…after he was violated, So what if he grabbed his gun…after he was violated.

Point blank. The kid did not pick a fight or start this…Zimmerman did…and that’s the cold blooded reality of all this,zimmerman violated that kid just as if you was going to boared a plane.

edit on 2-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join