It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This only made the media because his momma didn't want to believe that her son who got suspended from school for having traces of drugs in his bag (user or dealer?) could ever be a bad boy, so she hired a race baiting lawyer.

The kid gets suspended form school and gets sent to daddy and he is not grounded?

The police and Sanford did their job (they interviewed 6 other witnesses on the scene) and even though one cop wanted a manslaughter charge, the DA said they didn't have a case for charging Zimmerman with anything. They wouldn't have given him his gun back if they had a case.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
How ironic. According to their own stereotypical imaginations, NBC looks pretty "black" at this point. What a joke. Hopefully someday a person can just be a person.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The Leftists have completely taken over the Media and are trying to get Communists elected and re-elected. The Media is attacking the United States. It is obvious.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm not being taken by any media. I don't watch TV so have very little MSM influence.

I have no clue who went up to who. Zimmerman has a past of anger management problems, who was following a kid and told to stop by 911. He was the aggressor.

Tryavon should have ran home is your defense? lol. It's like blaming a stalking victim for being stalked

If everyone took race out of the situation there would be no question that he was. White people tend to get offended when they feel a race card is getting thrown at them.

edit on 2-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

That doesn't make him the aggressor in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I find it rather interesting that threads containing lots of solid, thoughtful posts pointing to Zimmerman's obvious guilt tend to be quickly locked or disappear into the ether on this site.

However, race-baiting threads like this one, which harp on all sorts of tangential issues rather than the fact that an innocent, unarmed young man was gunned down in cold blood, are somehow elevated to front page status rather swiftly.

This is just my perception. I hope that I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

There is no evidence that Zimmerman started anything. Making sure someone you've never seen before in your gated community isn't up to no good when there have been multiple burglaries, robberies, a shooting, and you yourself have caught someone in the middle of theft isn't starting something.

The media has made the kid out to be something he is not. Someone who is not capable of causing any trouble when it is just not true.

[inappropriate image removed]
edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Following someone is very threatening. Have you ever been followed by a weirdo?

Like I said, I have, it is extremely scary. Extremely threatening....Normal people don't follow people. Robbers, rapists, perverts and serial killers do.

Zimmerman was clearly going through a paranoid delusion and has a past of anger management issues.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

What is that supposed to prove? All I see is a kid giving a camera the middle finger which isn't very rare. Quite common really, ton of my myspace/fb friends had such when I was in highschool.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
The kid did not pick a fight or start this…Zimmerman did…

... and you are basing that conclusion on ... what? .... the spin and hype in the media. As this thread clearly shows, you can NOT believe what is in the media. They are rewriting this case to fit their own agendas. Same with the posturing polticians. You easily could be very wrong. Why not wait and see what the REAL facts are instead of making up your mind based on falsehoods and spin? Wouldn't that make more sense? You easily could be damning an innocent man for something he did not do.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Zimmerman has a past of anger management problems, who was following a kid and told to stop by 911. He was the aggressor.

And Martin had 'issues' as well. Theft. Behavior problems at school. Etc. SO??
Again .. you are basing your opinion on spin from the media. That's where you have
gotten your information. I'm sure you didn't get it straight from the players involved, right?
As this thread shows, the media is hyping and spinning for it's own agenda. It can't be trusted.

White people tend to get offended when they feel a race card is getting thrown at them.

Because it's constantly being thrown around where it doesn't belong and it's damn insulting.
Black Americans should hate to see it thrown around so freely. Afterall, when it is tossed about
so quickly and situations are labeled 'racist' when they aren't .. then when real racism comes up
no one believes it anymore. It's like the boy who cried wolf too many times ...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf
I find it rather interesting that threads containing lots of solid, thoughtful posts pointing to Zimmerman's obvious guilt tend to be quickly locked or disappear into the ether on this site.

The 'thoughtful posts' are those that say - 'wait for the official investigation rather than believing the spin and hype'. The 'thoughtful posts' say ... 'put those torches and pitchforks away and stop the mob mentality.

And I have not seen this site lock up threads or posts in which people are being anti-ZImmerman. This place is littered with them. I know the mods have directed people to try to get them to all post in just a few threads instead of having multitudes of them ... but that happens here all the time when a flood of 'like minded' threads get posted on a subjeect.

race-baiting threads like this one, which harp on all sorts of tangential issues

Race baiting? How exactly is exposing the fact that NBC selectively edited the Zimmerman tape somehow 'race baiting'?? It's a fact. NBC did it. They made the 911 call look racial when it clearly was not. THEY are 'race baiting'. Not us who are exposing what NBC fabricated.

rather than the fact that an innocent, unarmed young man was gunned down in cold blood, are somehow elevated to front page status rather swiftly.

Again .. you are basing that on what the media has said. You missed the fact that the media is hyping and spinning this .. and in NBCs case they are fabricating 'evidence'. Wouldn't it be SMARTER to wait to see what the police report says after the investigation, rather than jump to conclusions based on faulty media spin and hype?

This is just my perception. I hope that I'm wrong.

You are wrong.. Actually .. you got it all backwards.
edit on 4/2/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Some people act as though the eyes are useless.
Believe it or not, there is such a thing a visual evolution.
If you are a dinosaur, then take it in stride. The world is moving on..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Following someone is very threatening. Have you ever been followed by a weirdo?

Like I said, I have, it is extremely scary. Extremely threatening....Normal people don't follow people. Robbers, rapists, perverts and serial killers do.

I watched a TV show last night called "Loiter Squad" with a skit where black people follow others around closely, imitate their actions, etc as a joke.

It was actually pretty funny. Here's one clip of a different skit called "thought bubbles", but the idea is the same.

video.adultswim.com...

FYI, They poke fun at both black people and white people. Not trying to get off topic, but people do follow others around and do weird stuff sometimes.
edit on 2-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by RealSpoke

That doesn't make him the aggressor in any way, shape, or form.

You couldn't be any more wrong even if you tried.

Zimmerman WAS the aggressor in every way, shape, or form.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Does this have bearing on Zimmerman's thinking as he follows Trayyvon?

To me, that sounds way more like he's saying "#ing punks".... Listen again.
edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2012 by VickyRaisins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Does this have bearing on Zimmerman's thinking as he follows Trayyvon?

you are delusional if you think anyone can say that he "clearly" says "#ing coon". i hear "#ing goof" just as easily, along with a million other possibilities. hell, he could just have been breathing heavy. you are just like the rest of the media trying to make this out to be something it isn't. in fact you make me sick. you don't even have a fraction of the truth, yet, just like al sharpton, you are right there immediately to blame someone for racism. then of course when zimmerman is exonerated, just like sharpton you'll disappear, w/out so much as an apology. you are getting your "facts" from the media who is lying for their own benefit. wake up.

edit on 2-4-2012 by VickyRaisins because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
The Leftists have completely taken over the Media and are trying to get Communists elected and re-elected. The Media is attacking the United States. It is obvious.

Absolutely correct.

The elephant in the room however, is that our children are being indoctrinated into this ideology.

Children grow up to become drones of the State. Some of them become news editors and pundits.

...and President.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
NBC purposely cut out the dispatchers question and much of what Zimmerman said.

NBC is apparently running a full court press... Creative editing on the inside with Al Sharpton working NBC on the outside.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join