It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redeemer Of Souls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Whose will? Whose imagination?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

ok, who am i "talking" to now ?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I said 'Thy will be done'.
You asked 'Is will imagination?'
I want to know whose will or imagination you are talking about, because i have already explained that you are being done.
So ok..., what do you think will is?
And what do you think imagination is?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

if we are all being done, will is an imagination and not existing.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The image that appears before you is seen. This is the (image) imagination of God (the manisfestation of God, the glory of God), god is dreaming images. The image is one image with sound, color, taste, sensation. There is no one separate to that one image appearing that can choose any thing different, so there is no person that can choose or have will against God.
God is the will. Resistance to Gods will is suffering.
Life is happening, resistance is futile (and painful).

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

God is the will.

you are not talking about the biblical god, are you ? because the biblical god granted free will, the will that let adam and eve choose to eat from the tree of knowledge, for example.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Tragedy runs you down
Tragedy treasures those it crowns
Rolls on, Rolls off,
And leaves you with nothing.

Tragedy hunts you down
Tragedy measures as the shroud
Goes on, Goes off,
And leaves you with nothing at all...

To hold, to hide, to forfeit or rescue in sight
For one thing, for once...
For once you should open your eyes.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You can 'believe' knowledge given by 'others', listen to the thoughts and beliefs. Or you can 'know' life directly.
It's not so much a choice as a waking up. It happens when it does.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

He cackles loudly at your approach, attempting to thwart your resolve and place greater doubt into your already stressed mind.

you said, this are your ideas. sounds very realistic to me. did you have a out of body experience ?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by icepack

The human listens to the mind. The mind tells stories and the stories are believed.
Humans who do not believe the mind are outside of the mind, this is divinity.

The mind has been crowned God, but God is not the mind, the mind appears within God.

God can be heard in your unconcious that understand more that the mind. The mind should always questioned and behavior and thruths should be verified weighted and looked upon as theories of what is me to be changed when they do not fit.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

2) Become consumed by feelings within such as love and compassion

Concentrate on love, peace and compassion. Show that you can empathise with the Devil and his situation. How will the Evil One respond?

After the initial bit of skepticism and some rather acidic scorn...he was remarkably intrigued and willing to listen, although readily interrupted for the first few minutes...but then he quieted down and just listened to what I was saying...before a quarter of an hour had passed, there were tears rolling down his cheeks.

Turns out he was just extremely lonely...very very lonely for a long long time.
We're good buddies now...
And not too long afterward, the Big Guy Upstairs sent me a personal invitation to tea...it said "RSVP and Please Bring a Friend."
Guess who I took?!?!?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

OP has a point here. The Devil himself is in agony and torment in Hell, just like the damned who are sent to suffer beside the Evil One. Why else would God damn him there? I personally would offer my own skills in black magic and sorcery and his power to get out of Hell, but showing love towards the Beast would offer confusion too him, possibly a weakness since you accept your fate rather than resist it like he would want. But a being that is absolute evil wouldn't care either way, but decide to bring agony to any no matter their opinions. Satan isn't absolute evil, but rather a trickster who wants souls. This is evil, but it's not so evil he's without emotions like love himself. Wasn't he an angel at one time, who knew God's love so he would know what it's like? Anyway, my personal ideas about Satan are drawn from actual experience from summoning his spirit and such. Satan does love a few things. He loves and feels joy when handing out forbidden knowledge and his own teachings to those whose souls are within his grasp. Satan does know love, but it's not for the things most people would feel the emotion for. Good and Evil are suggestive, so in Satan's eye's God is bad and the reverse is true. The oppressor is always the evil in the eyes of the oppressed. Who is to say that God isn't evil for oppressing Satan's rebellion? We are Satan and God is the Government. We should look at the situation rather than the result.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This moment is the redeemer of lost souls.
Souls are lost because they believe in time. The souls are looking for themselves in time. They look at themselves in the past and they look at themselves in the future but they are looking at ghosts. Your soul is right here and right now. Come to this moment to find yourself.
That is why 'I am' is the way. When you say 'I am' it is said in present tense and is always true. When you say 'I was' or 'I will be', that is never true (you are speaking about a ghost that is not here now), the past you does not exist and the future you does not exist. Only 'I am' exists.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I see what you are saying about only the "I am" truly existing, but surely you can use how "I was" to guide you into becoming how "I am". And use the term "I will be" for positive reasons can lead to fulfilment and happiness in the "I am".

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

'I was' is memory and 'I will be' is anticipation.
"I am (is) the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through 'me'." John 14:6.

Life is here and now. God is here and now. The truth is here and now. I am here and now. There is no other time or place in reality. It is only the human mind that lives in make believe and that is why most humans feel lost.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

'I was' is blind but now 'I am' seeing.

I was blind but now i see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join