It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I want to add it here also due to the significance of the number THIRTY-ONE....

We are in week 31, check out 31 symbolism HERE

notice Joshua 12 and Joshua 24 reference

notice in Jos 12, THIRTY-ONE kings defeated on WEST side of Jordan, crazy lady comes to WEST side of White House, today CNN tells us she left a letter with white powder, MEDIA hoax, secret society theater

notice in Jos 24, hornets, giant killer hornets in news currently, Google this stuff

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
THE BIG SECRET IS.....50 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER.
50 YEARS THIS YEAR SINCE THE FIRST (OF MANY) TELEVISION HOAXES - THE FAKED
ASSASSINATION OF JFK.

AND THIS IS THE YEAR IT ALL COMES HOME TO ROOST.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Oh do tell us more, please.

What do you expect to happen in this 50th year? 50th year of what? Every 50 years?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Federal Reserve 1913

JFK 1963

What? 2013

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Google Elizabeth Smart news today.

For some reason she is making news headlines today.

News media is talking about it being 10 years since her ordeal. Really? Not very precise with the 10 year anniversary are they?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

XXX777
I posted this in another thread, but I want to add it here also due to the significance of the number THIRTY-ONE....

We are in week 31, check out 31 symbolism HERE

notice Joshua 12 and Joshua 24 reference

notice in Jos 12, THIRTY-ONE kings defeated on WEST side of Jordan, crazy lady comes to WEST side of White House, today CNN tells us she left a letter with white powder, MEDIA hoax, secret society theater

notice in Jos 24, hornets, giant killer hornets in news currently, Google this stuff

I was wrong on the location of the barricade ramming. Miriam Carey rammed a barricade near the intersection of E St. NW, 15th St. NW and Pennsylvania Ave. NW. That would actually be southeast of the White House. She then drove down Pennsylvania Ave towards the west of the Capitol Building and that is where she was momentarily stopped in an attempt to box in her car. She then drove away to a third location where she would be stopped and shot.

I suppose I could say that the event itself occurred east southeast of the White House and that would place the metaphorical ''king'' in the west.

I am still impressed by this news of Miriam Carey and the giant killer hornets in China after seeing the reference to 31 defeated kings in the Bible book of Joshua chapter 12, as well as the reference to the hornets in chapter 24. The CNN mention of a letter with white powder really has me thinking it is SS theater.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We are in Week 33, full of drama.
Remember what happened two Thursdays ago.
This week is full of prime time potential, within a fortnight.
Time now... Type 3 - Round 2 - Week 33.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I have 10/25/2013 as one of the week begin/end dates. I hope my calcs are not off. the next date is 12/4/2013 , followed by 1/13/2014 2/22/2014 4/3/2014.....

watching ...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The political message comes on Wednesday. The Dow rallied.
Is there going to be a failure to follow through on Thursday and a Black Friday crash?

The Republicans knew mathematically they could not win. Yet they played the time week after week down to week 33 Wednesday.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Blue skies all around...
SP500 and Nasdaq new Highs , DOW lagging.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by idrisb59

Oh yeah this is interesting stuff. Today is the FULL Moon and the Dow closed up exactly 28.00 points. What is being signaled? What are we to make of the moves in tech stocks? Google? Incredible. The game here is really confusing me.

What about those dates you listed above? How are you choosing those?

edit on 18-10-2013 by XXX777 because: full moon

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

XXX777

If you care to start making some predictions (if you haven't already) I will gladly place some paper money orders and track your accuracy.

Also, check out tastytrade if you really are interested in investing. Great info for free everyday.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Right now I am thinking that the stock market is at the turning point. The DJIA has been offloading since May. There is a series of events that have created the three tops in the Dow. It is not quite a perfect head and shoulders pattern, but there have been three plays run to create the three tops. The left top is Week 11, the middle top is Week 22, the right top is week 29. In Week 31 we had the Miriam Carey event. Week 32 and 33 were up weeks, but below the top. Friday was the full moon, the thieving moon. We just ended week 33. The gig is up. I believe the 28 point advance in the Dow was also a signal. How do these things line up so nicely? We are in week 33, on Wednesday Obama got what he wanted, the Republicans were mathematically unable to achieve a defunding or a delay of Obamacare, talking did not work, next is economic sanctions, now Friday it is the full moon and the Dow posts up 28 points exactly, 28 point zero points, on the goddess day Friday. There is magic in the air here. I am saying the Dow is headed down. The game is rigged well in advance so you do not see the Dow go to the tip top and then drop. The top was eleven weeks ago. There is a mathematical signature to the work here. How can the market continue up? Obamacare is going to fundamentally alter the way people spend their money. It is going to reduce everybody's expendable income. The economy is going to be under severe pressure. We are going to see a depression caused by this. People everywhere are already losing confidence. The Republicans tried talking, but the other side is deaf. Now the Republicans have to use the next type of weapon... economic. The stock market is going to have to go down in order to teach a lesson.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Wow that's some serious OCD you.'ve got going on.. I derailed at the first post...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I'm not obsessive or compulsive. I am diligent. I've seen things that I can't un-see. And I'm continuously observing in order to better understand what it is I am seeing. Basically, the people in control of America are manipulating the money to build a better America. They are displaying public rituals for others to follow along.

Sometimes the opposition enjoys a string of wins such as the Democrats have here recently. Eventually, the pendulum swings back the other way. The keepers of America are not going to just let her die.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Jesus, lol. I just read my reply again, and I sound like a friggin' spam bot for tastytrade, lol.

Btw, the big talk was Google yesterday, as I'm sure you know. It was up like 13.8%. 122 bucks. Crazy. And of course I sold my shares a few months ago after they literally did nothing.

So essentially short everything?
edit on 19-10-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki
Jesus, lol. I just read my reply again, and I sound like a friggin' spam bot for tastytrade, lol.

Btw, the big talk was Google yesterday, as I'm sure you know. It was up like 13.8%. 122 bucks. Crazy. And of course I sold my shares a few months ago after they literally did nothing.

So essentially short everything?
edit on 19-10-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

And I sound like a right-wing occultist. LOLz.

The Google thing reminds me of dot.com bust days. Sometimes the biggest up day is followed by an equally large down day. We have to wait and see. The S&P and NASDAQ are animals of a different sort. Notice the Dow has not followed them upward. The Dow is the pro-American indicator.

Shorting is tricky because it is cash backed. I'd rather use something like an inverse exchange traded fund or put options to control the risk. But definitely short if you want to and you have the ability to do that with quickness and finesse.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We are about to start Week 34. I am looking for the selling to begin in earnest. This year's May to October channel seems to be a case of serious selling timed with politics. There has been a lot of offloading and gaming the weeks up to this point in time. One really has to wonder why the Republicans kept at it with zero chance. They kept playing along right down to Wednesday of the 33rd Week with absolutely no chance of accomplishing anything other than stalling until the 33rd Week. The international communist leftist cabal has definitely worked some mathematical brilliance with the youth vote, the Hispanic vote, the black vote, etc. They have gotten the upper hand for the time being. However, I seriously believe in the Republic and the people that have tons of money to throw around in the banking/brokering business. America was not created to just let it slip away to some leftist foolishness. No matter how many suffer. I believe the Right gave Obama a chance to play along with the word games, but when he doesn't budge the only response is to ratchet up the game to the next level which is economic. First you talk and try to convince people, then you use money to persuade people, and then finally you use force if necessary. That is what Carroll Quigley taught. Obama could have played along with the Republic in the 33rd Week. Now we advance to the stage of economic pressure.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I took one of the anchor dates you had and added 40 days to it. if it is incorrect, either the anchor date or the adding of 40 days do let me know - thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by idrisb59

Not days. 40 weeks.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join