It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iranian Unit 400 terror squad targeting Jewish, Israeli and Western targets in Turkey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Posted on 31/03/2012 by terrortrends

From

iranbulletin.wordpress.com... down/

Sky News is the UK is reporting that a special unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps al Quds Brigade has been deployed to Turkey with the intent of targeting Jewish, Israeli and Western targets for terrorist attacks.
. . .

Note also that Unit 400 has been named as plotting terrorist attacks in European nations and also in the USA. The US plot involved cooperation with Mexican drug cartels.
. . .

Unit 400 is a serious threat. These are highly-trained, professional operatives, not young Jihadis who have been duped into going Islamikaze by an Imam in some hell-hole mosque in a bad neighborhood.

Additional source:

Exclusive: Secret Iran 'Terror' Squad Unmasked:

news.sky.com...

. . .
According to intelligence sources, the organisation behind the attack is known as Unit 400, a secret part of the al Quds Brigade, which falls under the direct command of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's Supreme Leader.

. . .
"Unit 400 is a top-secret "special ops" unit within the elite overseas wing of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Qods Force (IRGC-QF). It plans and carries out terror attacks on external targets, and provides material support to foreign militia groups, at the direct behest of the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei. This is in accordance with the regime's core strategic considerations about how best to challenge perceived enemies in Israel and the west - through asymmetric warfare - and to cope with mounting international pressure over its nuclear programme," a secret study by a foreign intelligence agency said.

. . .

"[The] Supreme Leader makes a decision to conduct an attack, the Unit activates a cell to perform it and recruits foreign agents as required… Training is sometimes given in Iran, as was the case prior to an attempted attack on the Israeli consul in Istanbul in 2011, and additional countries in the Middle East and Europe are used in order to blur Iran's connection to the attack," an intelligence document obtained by Sky says.

@@@

Commentary:

What an unsurprise.

The same satanic, Marxist globalists setting up both

A) the Mexican drug cartels

and

B) Islam

to shred, trash, bloody, obliterate, exterminate the current 'world order'

and all those earnestly dedicated parts of the traditional values in it . . .

in order to enable easier and faster overt establishment of the satanic global government on the world stage . . .

is now discovered to be using the Islamic country MOST eager to generate the bloody chaos they believe to be necessary to reveal, call forth their Magical Mahdi to conquer the world and bloodily exterminate ALL Non-Muslims.

What an unsurprise.

And the most vigorous response on the other side

is to send out engraved invitations to one and all to join in

a large group hug and song fest singing 'KUM BY YAH'

and 'Can't we just hold hands and be happy together.'

Oh . . . and to slap down any who dare to say something alarming like . . .

"Uhhhhhhhh hello? Anyone paying attention?

Shouldn't we wake up while we still have a life to wake up into?"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No,no,no we are supposed to bomb them first,then they attack.Typical maniacs.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm not quite getting where you're coming from on the OP? Are you suggesting this is propaganda or that Iran wouldn't have the right or that they would never do this?

I have no problem belieivng they're doing this much and far more all over the world. I fully expect to see Iran use the weapons they have and they have nearly perfected. Terrorists and Infiltration tactics. They have that and they have missiles. They have almost nothing else to fight with, given the resources they'll be up against. So how would this even be wrong for them?? Isn't war supposed to be Hell and isn't the fighting SUPPOSED to be so horrible and downright terrible that the other side sues for peace?

Well.... I know we're all so used to nations just accepting fate when we come calling to kill them and so America hasn't had a stand up fight since Vietnam. I've been saying for quite awhile now though, Iran isn't everyone else. They're going to fight and at least THEY believe they have plans and tactics to inspire the confidence they're showing in public.

Oh.. If this tactic of seeding infiltrators into Western nations to strike after the war starts is objectionable to anyone, what has it been for the last few years when Iranian civilian scientists and military officials have been assassinated on city streets and among public crowds?

I'm not pro-Iran but even I have to admit that turn-about would be appropriate.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah and I bet the secret units self given name other than unit 400 would be "Revenge"
They're just waiting for an attack on their home country Iran and then they would plot their revenge...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Not to mention that they have been doing the same thing, consistently, effectively and deliberately for the past 30 years...and the US and Israel have been supplying them with the means to do it. #s been hitting the fan for a while, and I am not sure, at this stage what can be done to counteract it. Israel stoop to the same level and they get away with it, the US sanctions Israel's actions. The whole shebang is a bloody nightmare.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

"Rights"

. . . an interesting issue . . .

Authentic Christians are bought with an incalculable Price . . .

We surrender our rights to The King of Kings . . . and gain all that He is and has . . . as joint heirs with Him.

So . . . when we are Biblical about it . . . we view rights differently than most others, I suspect.

Iran, imho, has the 'right' to defend itself.

HOWEVER, they have leadership

which

BELIEVES QUITE SINCERELY AND FIERCELY

that

it is their

RELIGIOUS DUTY

TO ISLAM, TO ALLAH AND TO THE WORLD

TO CREATE MASSIVE WAR ALL OVER THE WORLD--AND CHAOS--IN ORDER

for the Mahdi

to crawl out of his well and long sleep

in order to

DESTROY, GENOCIDALLY EXTERMINATE ALL NON-MUSLIMS

AND CONQUER AND RULE THE WORLD.

How do you suggest

THE REST OF US

defend ourselves from that plan?

. . . a plan which the satanic globalists are quite eagerly furthering, for the time being, to their own evil ends.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

My expectation is that they will start the fight with terror attacks in the USA and Europe etc.

Certainly they have claimed that they reserve the 'right' to do so and even that they will do so.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Welllllllll . . . misconstruing reality is certainly common these days.

. . . as is betting on the losing side.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
No,no,no we are supposed to bomb them first,then they attack.Typical maniacs.

I think they like to pretend that they are

leading the march to total Islamic control and domination of the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
. . . a plan which the satanic globalists are quite eagerly furthering, for the time being, to their own evil ends.

They are as scared as you seemingly are...that is why they keep ignoring the problem, or rather trying to buy it off. This could have been nipped in the bud long ago, but they, the US government was scared that there would be reprisals against them personally. So they have kowtowed to and negotiated with those that fund Hezbollah. While at the same time supporting Israel's own acts of terrorism. A double-standard will get no-one anywhere. The US establishment are cowards, and they will allow this problem to be brought to your doorstep just so long as it isn't brought to theirs. And they will also, scare the pants off you so that you do not argue when they further line their pockets by increasing military presence in the Middle-East to further exacerbate the situation, and send the young men and women of the US off to be slaughtered and to slaughter more innocent civilians in the process. This has nothing to do with religion, stop buying into that 'them and us' crap. The only 'them' and 'us'...is the 'them' in their protected enclave, and the 'us' on the streets just trying to get by.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I don't see it that way.

I believe this is much more accurate:

twoday.net...

105."In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way". Teddy Roosevelt

These plans have been in the works for AT LEAST 110 YEARS.

The plans have to be fairly meticulous while allowing for changes on the fly because life is soooo complex and unpredictable.

They know . . . perhaps better than anyone . . . that precise long range planning simply does not work.

So, they must have target goals and a variety of ways to reach them.

Certainly the Muslim proclivities, sensibilities and Mahdi et al goals fit hand in glove with the globalists goals.

So why wouldn't they use them?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
They are as scared as you seemingly are....

A hazardous assumption . . .

My God . . . The Lord Jesus The Christ/Creator God conquered

--death
--hell
--& the grave . . .

The worst man or even satan can do to me is increase my Heavenly reward.

There are 365 "Fear not's" in the Bible . . . one for every day of the year.

I have experienced THE PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING in the face of death a number of times.

I suppose you could say I have a serious grieving concern for my Nation and the world because I know it is racing toward/into that time which

The Bible describes as

worse than ever was

and

worse than ever will be again.

And I grieve for folks who are willfully blind . . .

And for so many millions of children.

I just know that God is altogether good and cares for each individual more than I can comphrehend--particularly the children.

Thankfully, I know that THOSE WHO SEEK GOD earnestly, persistently, SHALL FIND HIM.

Probably even a lot of misguided Muslims like the terrorists in the OP shall find Him . . . some of whom are likely Muslims who seriously want a RELATIONSHIP WITH the authentic God of Abraham.

Desperately trying to insure a place in Heaven by doing all they 'know' to do--to die for Islam.
Like the thousands who are having dreams, visions and visitations of Jesus . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i was going to post something but then i figured it isn't worth it because you are another one of those mindwashed extremists. so i figured i'd waste a couple sentences instead of paragraphs

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It is very easy to take quotes out of context and think that a single sentence can therefore summarise a very complex situation. Teddy Roosevelt was a brilliant man, I admire him immensely and consider him to be the very epitome of what made America great. However, there has been a lot of downhill sliding since then.

Politics is not what makes the world go round, though it does at times help to lay the tracks and the foundations, but it is business, or if you want to look at it purely, economics that provides the actual motion. Roosevelt did much, with his advocacy of anti-trust laws, to ensure that business was fair, and the corporate machinery have ever since been finding loop holes around those laws. One of those loop holes, the one that has proved most profitable, despite the enormous collateral damage, is the installation of puppet states.

Oliver Cromwell was the first commander to truly realise that an army fights more fiercely if they think that they have god on their side. Providentialism is the most powerful beligerent ever created, and has been used consistently by the Europeans and the US ever since to instill in their fighting forces the delusion that they are fighting with the divine right of liberation from oppression on their side. It was only a matter of time before the Muslim hierarchy learnt to employ the same tactics. Cromwell of course gained victory through the religious zeal of his forces, assumed to all intents and purposes an oppressive dictatorship in place of monarchy and promptly sold out his supporters to the capitalists who had been his backers all along.

I therefore do not for a moment doubt that some of this is planned, nor do I doubt that it is not happening for a reason, but do not for a moment think that it is a situation that is under control, because it most certainly is not. 'They', your presumed controllers, will retreat to their bunkers to emerge unscathed, and they don't really care about us, we're just the collateral damage, and the less of us that are left, the less law suits or complaints that they have to deal with. At the moment Iran has the upper hand simply because their fighters are operating under genuine oppression, so naturally, their beliefs are all the more fierce and all the more unbreakable, they truly are fighting for the preservation of their nationhood, or believe they are (however deluded that belief may be, like you and I, their true oppressors are their own governance), western forces are fighting merely for the preservation of their lifestyle and therefore have to be brainwashed into believing that the Muslims are the new untermensche just as the Wehrmacht and SS were.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Thanks for your harsh personally abusive assault.

It adds to my Heavenly reward.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

imho, there's abundant truth in your assertions.

I don't think the satanic globalists will have AS MUCH

nor AS EFFECTIVE

A TOTAL CONTROL

as they think.

However, I do believe it will be a LOT MORE THOROUGH than probably even Alex Jones thinks.

Scripture indicates that some nations will be resistive and break away even after being cornered and coerced into joining the satanic global government.

I suspect--only suspect--that China may well be one of those.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I guess mossad and the fbi cia mi6 ect ect are all playing their part in this. I still recall the british army having to attack a prison in Iraq where SAS troops were being held. When stopped they were dressed in arab clothing, with a car full of explosives and weapons. When they were stopped by Iraqi police, they shot one of them before surendering. Guess they are playing the same games now. Stirring up trouble and blaming Iranians for it. I think it was Al CIA da who were being blamed in Iraq.
Even if it were Iranians. Is it any wonder? After all their scientists are being murdered and their computer systems and equipment, are being sabotaged. Yet no one seems to care about that.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I guess mossad and the fbi cia mi6 ect ect are all playing their part in this. I still recall the british army having to attack a prison in Iraq where SAS troops were being held. When stopped they were dressed in arab clothing, with a car full of explosives and weapons. When they were stopped by Iraqi police, they shot one of them before surendering. Guess they are playing the same games now. Stirring up trouble and blaming Iranians for it. I think it was Al CIA da who were being blamed in Iraq.
Even if it were Iranians. Is it any wonder? After all their scientists are being murdered and their computer systems and equipment, are being sabotaged. Yet no one seems to care about that.

It would be unwise to underestimate the Iranian's role in all this. They have been funding Hezbollah to the tune of at least $100 million a year, and they provide much of the arms and technology. Their cells have proved to be impenetrable by Mossad, I don't know about MI6 they are far more covert but given the continued conflict between MI5 and MI6, I assume that there is some disagreement about tactics. MI6 are not as inclined towards defence of the 'realm' and much more interested in preserving the business and corporate interests of the City overseas and will not necessarily share information with MI5 if those interests come into conflict. Iran have provided not just Hezbollah, but almost every other Muslim militant group with training and use of their facilities and communications networks, this has rendered the various cells, both Sunni and Sh'ite, with an ability to circumvent echelon and other listening systems, which has always been the Wests best preventative weapon. Which is probably why Mossad, or more particularly, the IDF, have resorted to mirroring the tactics of the Jihadists, but they do not have the benefit of mobility that the Islamic cells seemingly have.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Much agree.

Iran is a major player . . . most plausibly . . . somehow manipulated by the globalist oligarchy.

Even if in rogue rebellion against the oligarchy, they are still playing a significant role.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Much agree.

Iran is a major player . . . most plausibly . . . somehow manipulated by the globalist oligarchy.

Even if in rogue rebellion against the oligarchy, they are still playing a significant role.

They're definately a major player...and I don't think that they are controlled by the globalist oligarchy, but I do think that they are influenced from somewhere, the leadership seems to be operating on some high level planning. Externally I'm not sure, I haven't been able to entirely put my finger on whether they hold their own strings, or if there is a significant outside influence...though I have reason to suspect there is. Pure speculation though.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join