It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Largest Rally Yet In Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

the other day in over 5000 people showed up at a rally in Wisconsin

According to UW-Madison Police, more than 26,500 people showed up for the rally, making it Obama's largest since the campaign.
(That's in Wisconsin.)

Guys, Ron Paul is only popular on the internet and among fringe groups. That being said, I love the guy. Please stop pretending he would have a snowballs chance in hell though.

Link

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
R P has done more for this country than any president in history or likely to come along for decades.

Please, please, for the love of god I beg of you, please back this statement up. This is cult mentality.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If Ron Paul had any balls or intelligence, he'd leave the Republican party. I'm open to the idea of Ron Paul and I like some of what he says but he's never going to be anything in a party that directly conflicts with most of his beliefs and will do nothing but hold him down.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yeah seriously. I thought in the entirety of his career he had only gotten a few. very inconsequential things passed. Love idealism, hate lies.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
We are proud of 5000? More people showed up in downtwon portland oregon to greet Greg Oden after he was drafted by the TrailBlazers....
edit on 30-3-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Yes, that is an amazing feat.

Joe Biden visited the same state as Ron on the same day, Biden only had 150 to Ron's 5200.

For a guy that gets the blacklist treatment by the media, he pulls good crowds. Ron Paul excites and inspires people to learn and become politically active. Get that through your thick skull.
edit on 31-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I was watching RT last night and they did a part on Rand Paul. Now I thought he was like RP and I liked that thought. Well it turns out that Rand Paul was shilling for the oil companys. I could not believe my eyes when they showed that on RT news. It was the weekly TOOL in govt bit.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Ron Paul has every intention of winning. However, TPTB are doing their best to stop him.

And if we had any sense, we would be donating to the campaign and making sure he gets into the White house.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It'd be nice to see him start pulling regular 10,000+ crowds like 'presidential candidates' of the past.

wouldn't be too hard/isn't entirely impossible

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Why is it that rp supporters feel the need to be rude and concdescending with their responses? Even when, such as in thos case, they fully miss. The point? Pathetic, really.

And comparing rp to biden doesn't exactly help your case.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
God protect this man and all those who come after him.

MSM sucks.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why is it that rp supporters feel the need to be rude and concdescending with their responses? Even when, such as in thos case, they fully miss. The point? Pathetic, really.

I see nothing condescending or rude about that. Oh, maybe it is just condescending and rude to you personally because it goes against your fear-mongering, negative-nancy, pessimistic point of view?

If you do nothing but spread fear and negativity, give yourself a pat on the back, you are what is wrong with the world.

Ron Paul has every intention of winning the nomination and the simple fact that he is the only Presidential candidate for 2012 that is on the ballot in ALL FIFTY STATES means that HE is winning even if THEY say OTHERWISE...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

I see nothing condescending or rude about that. Oh, maybe it is just condescending and rude to you personally because it goes against your fear-mongering, negative-nancy, pessimistic point of view?

If you do nothing but spread fear and negativity, give yourself a pat on the back, you are what is wrong with the world.

Ron Paul has every intention of winning the nomination and the simple fact that he is the only Presidential candidate for 2012 that is on the ballot in ALL FIFTY STATES means that HE is winning even if THEY say OTHERWISE...

Please point out how I am fear mongering, where is am a negative nancy, and how I am a pessimist. Ill gladly wait for your response.

RP supporters are such hypocrites. They play the fear-mongering card on ANYONE who disagrees with them, yet they are the worst as far as actually using fear tactics to TRY and make a point.

There are going to be a lot of people on suicide watch come november....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't believe it was the OP's intent to imply the 5,000 people in Wisconsin was the biggest crowd ever drawn anywhere. I expect your comment about Greg Oden's crowd in 2007 Portland was meant to be insightful and if it were timely and relevant to the topic I would have given you a star. If it was intended instead to merely be inciteful then I really shouldn't be feeding you.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Long live libertarianism!

The true liberals, the true American conservatives! All in one.
edit on 2-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
glad he wont be nominated by the GOP and become president would be a disaster for the poor. Any republican would be though.
edit on 2-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In Other News...Ron Paul is polling in third, at an average of 11% in Wisconsin.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

But you guys are right...this rally of 5,000 people will totally win it for him...look at all those reliable voters.

I'm predicting a Wisconsin voter fraud thread in the future...with this video as the main "evidence".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Long live libertarianism!

The true liberals, the true American conservatives! All in one.
edit on 2-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

This is exactly his problem...he has an identity crisis.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oh yea, democrats are closet fascists and republicans would rather kill everyone in the name of god, but of course it's the libertarians that have an "identity crisis".

Some problem. You'll have to excuse me if I don't think a 76 year old doctor/congressman/veteran who preaches about freedom in an emerging police state is having an "identity crisis", lol. Maybe it's just that people who sit around constantly posting some agenda all the time are the ones who are actually having an identity crisis.
edit on 4-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join